What's new

A Foreign Minister In Uniform Gen Raheel Shareef

They will not fail, its corrupt politicians who always fail & cry for DEMOCRAZY.
It has happened in the past. I wish them every success for eradication of TTP but repercussions would be horrible if they fail to deliver God Forbid!

What we know about PA rule is, Pakistan has always developed.

And during army rule we also faced the Islamization of Pakistan and the start of the Bengali independence movement. What's your point? That economic growth trumps everything else?

Lets take Gen. Musharrafs time of rule which was good for Pakistan, Pakistan was developing & Pakistan had an outstanding image in the world in his time of rule.

[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know about development in Musharraf's time, but let me tell you one thing. Pakistan's global image during his time was deeply humiliating. He was responsible for our blunder in Kargil and sold us out to the Yanks. His role in the judiciary crisis and the Lal Masjid Raid didn't improve our image. Many people here applaud him for doing what he did, but to be honest, I felt disgusted hearing about those two incidents. We all want Pakistan to be the next South Korea or Japan or Singapore, but Musharraf made us look like Egypt or Syria,

Undoubtedly.... the "imported mulla" and "king khan" helped to clip Nawaz's wing; however incompetent he may be otherwise. This is the best way to set-up an 'invisible coup'.

Imran Khan doing dharna on behest of Army like a poddle; So When NS accepts all Army demands to fight for another day, IK becomes orphan, he is told to end dharna politics for the time being.....Army used Ik like a tissue paper:lol:

Imran Khan doing dharna on behest of Army like a poddle; So When NS accepts all Army demands to fight for another day, IK becomes orphan, he is told to end dharna politics for the time being.....Army used Ik like a tissue paper:lol:

Yes, it had nothing to do with the incompetence of NS and his Cabinet but all the blame lies on IK and the Army. Petrol, Crisis, Gas Crisis, Energy Crisis, Inflation, Law and Order etc everything should be blamed on IK and the Army. Very smart, Mashallah.

Undoubtedly.... the "imported mulla" and "king khan" helped to clip Nawaz's wing; however incompetent he may be otherwise. This is the best way to set-up an 'invisible coup'.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious. If serious, i am surprised an informed poster like you would make such an idiotic statement.

I will give NS a piece of advice, improve your God damn Governance. Stop putting incompetent people who belong to your family in important positions. Start focusing on improving the country instead of growing your own businesses. If NS can deliver governance, all the other factors will wash away because the people will support you. When you leave a power vacuum, other forces will step up and fill these because your incompetent a** can't get the job done.

And during army rule we also faced the Islamization of Pakistan and the start of the Bengali independence movement. What's your point? That economic growth trumps everything else?

I honestly don't know about development in Musharraf's time, but let me tell you one thing. Pakistan's global image during his time was deeply humiliating. He was responsible for our blunder in Kargil and sold us out to the Yanks. His role in the judiciary crisis and the Lal Masjid Raid didn't improve our image. Many people here applaud him for doing what he did, but to be honest, I felt disgusted hearing about those two incidents. We all want Pakistan to be the next South Korea or Japan or Singapore, but Musharraf made us look like Egypt or Syria,[/QUOTE]

the start of the Bengali independence movement.
Who said idhar hum udahr tum? ZAB or the military ruler?
who won in the elections in 70s?
who denied the, democratically winner sheikh mujeeb? ZAB or military ruler?
Pakistan was made on the name of islam, its normal to have iskam the religion of peace but it, was never in any military rule that, school kids got butchered?
only the damocrazy rule like today? Why
Just we went down from the hill , we took ?
you think kargill was blunder?
just because our stupid PM was crying hard for his secret bussines been destroyed in india, on the laps of president clinton?
you think that was a blunder?
I guesss, you are the ones reading a lot of hamid mir, s type paid babus articles?

Yes, it had nothing to do with the incompetence of NS and his Cabinet but all the blame lies on IK and the Army. Petrol, Crisis, Gas Crisis, Energy Crisis, Inflation, Law and Order etc everything should be blamed on IK and the Army. Very smart, Mashallah.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious. If serious, i am surprised an informed poster like you would make such an idiotic statement.

I will give NS a piece of advice, improve your God damn Governance. Stop putting incompetent people who belong to your family in important positions. Start focusing on improving the country instead of growing your own businesses. If NS can deliver governance, all the other factors will wash away because the people will support you. When you leave a power vacuum, other forces will step up and fill these because your incompetent a** can't get the job done.
ModI, s jee I force, you are talking with?
never dare to come accross me? Lolzzzz

Toilet paper is better.

I think that's why he was laughing after meeting the general. His smile seemed very obvious.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen I present you another 'foreign minister' of the United States

Admiral_Mullen_Kurdistan_2009_04_02.jpg

hires_091214-N-0696M-095.jpg

15HYOKEI_us-army1.jpg

5450610760_8cdb3b7812_z.jpg

111223_xi_jinping.jpg

Defense.gov_News_Photo_110421-N-TT977-194_-_Chairman_of_the_Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff_Adm._Mike_Mullen_meets_with_Iraqi_Prime_Minister_Nouri_al-Maliki_in_Baghdad_Iraq_on_April_21_2011._Mullen.jpg

2092731116.jpg

5115322628_c50ca51190_o.jpg

@Hiptullha

Blunder? In 1999, india ran out of wood to burn their inept, spineless army. (Pakistani army wasn't even contesting, it was the NLI, against india's regular army). Pakistan is still in control of some peaks (i.e point 5353). Two indian jets were downed, after violating air space. Simple fact, military success was translated into political defeat by Nawaz Sharif. No surprises there. (Same individual sending 'love' letters to india still).

Last edited:
@Hiptullha

Blunder? In 1999, india ran out of wood to burn their inept, spineless army. (Pakistani army wasn't even fighting, it was the NLI, against india's regular army). Pakistan is still in control of some peaks (i.e point 5353). Two indian jets were downed, after violating air space. Simple fact, military success was translated into political defeat by Nawaz Sharif. No surprises there. (Same individual sending 'love' letters to india still).

I don't want to get into who killed how many, who was actually fighting etc because I'm pretty sure you'll deny it all (everyone has different viewpoints, no harm in that), but in the end, the war was a failure and we came out looking like the bad guys.

Beg your ganjaa to yield his foreign minister designation to someone capable so General raheel sharif doesn't have to fill the void of FM

How is your finance, Power and Industry, education and transport ministries doing? Will there be any assistance provided in other lacking sectors if any?

Pakistan has had problems wth over reaching generals in the past too, hopefully this wont go in the similar trajectory

Yeah i guess i wont take your indian-viewpoint. We'll just agree to agree that I'm right. Good day.

I don't want to get into who killed how many, who was actually fighting etc because I'm pretty sure you'll deny it all (everyone has different viewpoints, no harm in that), but in the end, the war was a failure and we came out looking like the bad guys.

@Hiptullha

Blunder? In 1999, india ran out of wood to burn their inept, spineless army. (Pakistani army wasn't even fighting, it was the NLI, against india's regular army). Pakistan is still in control of some peaks (i.e point 5353). Two indian jets were downed, after violating air space. Simple fact, military success was translated into political defeat by Nawaz Sharif. No surprises there. (Same individual sending 'love' letters to india still).
reading the events with some objectivity would help... There are quite a few threads on kargil with objective inputs from highly respected members on the forum as well as ex military personnel from both sides. Reading objectively and sounding a little less retarded might help your cause.

btw if you are ashamed to show allegiance to your real flag, it is a big dis-service to it. Quite a few people laid down thier lives for their respective flags.

Yeah i guess i wont take your indian-viewpoint. We'll just agree to agree that I'm right. Good day.

You might be right about our military dealing significant damage. Do I give a damn? No. Why? Because in the end, it was a hollow victory given the fact that we lost the war. You're obviously not going to deny that one, are you?

Back
Top Bottom