What's new

A Foreign Minister In Uniform Gen Raheel Shareef

I sure hope so, his intent appears to be rooted in negativity and cynically took advantage of his 'analyst' position. Spews fallacious-venom against Pakistan, on PDF. Oh the irony.

Thankfully @waz @Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz will see right through his covert trolling, which stemmed from his inability to compile a sound counter-narrative.
Put your case at Management Board @Web Master. Some TTs send messages to delete the post they think against PDF before giving a -tve
some don't.

Put your case at Management Board @Web Master. Some TTs send messages to delete the post they think against PDF before giving a -tve
some don'
t.

I tried it few times, it worked once, but most of the times, posters do it on purpose, and they do not withdraw the posts, so stopped it :)

I tried it few times, it worked once, but most of the times, posters do it on purpose, and they do not withdraw the posts, so stopped it :)
A warning is much better before giving a negative, sometime posters post crap( like me ) when they anger or disturb by something else:lol: and frustration goes to other, a remind make them think again what they posted. Anyway a warning before negative is necessary as like ban policy.

Thank God,
How is your finance, Power and Industry, education and transport ministries doing? Will there be any assistance provided in other lacking sectors if any?

Pakistan has had problems wth over reaching generals in the past too, hopefully this wont go in the similar trajectory

Those ministries doesn't require interaction with foreign countries on matters of war on terror. The person who should be coordinating with foreign entities are Foreign minister and Defence minister. Nawaz sharif holds the former portfolio, Minister of power and water holds the second portfolio concurrently and they are pretty occupied with national issues/crises atm. Hence with their approval, General went abroad as Pakistan emissary. Our Current PM is obsessed in distributing dual portfolios and assigning dual duties to concerned persons.

1102654041-2.gif

1102654041-1.jpg

Truth coming out of the man employed by a group which is one of the biggest "pro" to these fractions

1102654041-2.gif

1102654041-1.jpg

Truth coming out of the man employed by a group which is one of the biggest "pro" to these fractions
He should go back to his previous work, which was sending newspaapers in the homes ?
cause thats what he can do best?
with gen .musharaf, s opening of media , most of these so called acnhor journalists became super celebrities from tea boys , they think they are bron with charisma even henrry kessinger never had?

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif left here Saturday for China on a two-day official visit.

During his stay in China, the army chief will meet the Chinese political and military leadership, said a statement released by the ISPR today.
Gen Raheel Sharif meets PM David Cameron - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Gen Raheel, John Kerry discuss regional security – The Express Tribune

This right here......is the MAIN reason why Obama didn't come to Pakistan. I have lots of respect for Gen. RS. But this isn't his job. If he really thinks the Civilians can't provide him what he needs, he can tell them. When a General goes to the US, or the UK, they still meet with him a as a guest and due to the fact he's up front at the WOT dealing with terrorists. But the reality is, they refer to him as "the general", not as a PM or a serious Civilian authority. And they know that he is running the foreign diplomacy and that any x-military dictator came to power through force. This is really a job of the civilian government.

I've said it ALL along, normal humans want to see a peaceful family man with soft spoken personality. The generals don't have that. Doesn't mean they aren't good people like Gen. RS. But its just not their job. Take a look at pictures from India dealing with foreign leaders, rarely you see military uniforms, everything else is a civilian in pictures. Point is, everyone wants to deal with a "family guy" with real issues to deal with for their nation. The military is looked at as an expense with a "demand" based agenda, nothing from which goes to the ordinary public, who deserve the most in case of poor countries like Pakistan.

This right here......is the MAIN reason why Obama didn't come to Pakistan. I have lots of respect for Gen. RS. But this isn't his job. If he really thinks the Civilians can't provide him what he needs, he can tell them. When a General goes to the US, or the UK, they still meet with him a as a guest and due to the fact he's up front at the WOT dealing with terrorists. But the reality is, they refer to him as "the general", not as a PM or a serious Civilian authority. And they know that he is running the foreign diplomacy and that any x-military dictator came to power through force. This is really a job of the civilian government.

I've said it ALL along, normal humans want to see a peaceful family man with soft spoken personality. The generals don't have that. Doesn't mean they aren't good people like Gen. RS. But its just not their job. Take a look at pictures from India dealing with foreign leaders, rarely you see military uniforms, everything else is a civilian in pictures. Point is, everyone wants to deal with a "family guy" with real issues to deal with for their nation. The military is looked at as an expense with a "demand" based agenda, nothing from which goes to the ordinary public, who deserve the most in case of poor countries like Pakistan.

Do you seriously expect PM cum Foreign minister Nawaz sharif to go abroad on diplomatic missions as foreign minister ? 2 credible journalists attested the fact of Nawaz sharif ineptness in diplomacy when NS, General Raheel Sharif went to tri country conference in turkey in Jan 2014 and karzai was accusing Pakistan blatantly during meeting and NS was stuttering, couldn't defend Pakistan position. It was COAS at that time who stepped in, took charge of the matter and replied bluntly to Karzai ! Such is the intellectual capacity of NS

Or do you expect Sartajj Aziz, 80 year old Advisor should be sent in place of Nawaz sharif to handle diplomacy where he has to make case against India based on the evidences ?

May be you missed a part of my post, I said I don't care who! But we need an iron man sharp brave patriot FM who can put the Pakistan case wisely and loudly and defend Pakistan. Unfortunately NS is not doing at all and Gen RS visiting around for it. Governor Sarwar CM of Punjab resign from his post yesterday is a sign that NS is incompetent and taking foreign affairs matters lightly.
You put the example of India. Did you ever seen your PM having 4/5 ministries at same time?

May be you missed a part of my post, I said I don't care who! But we need an iron man sharp brave patriot FM who can put the Pakistan case wisely and loudly and defend Pakistan. Unfortunately NS is not doing at all and Gen RS visiting around for it. Governor Sarwar CM of Punjab resign from his post yesterday is a sign that NS is incompetent and taking foreign affairs matters lightly.
You put the example of India. Did you ever seen your PM having 4/5 ministries at same time?

Ok, I don't think you know your country very well (or are hiding the reality). Iron Man bullshiit exists in books. Business and relationships are made with honesty, respect and soft spoken communication. Soft skills that Indian politician have a lot with the world than the Pakistanis.
Some how the military thinks it's the only Patriot in the country. Stupid thinking. The COAS has been a FM for a few months now. He may have gotten assurances from other leaders and Washington for support and equipment, but they don't treat him with the same respect they give to a civilian leader. Simple is that. At the end of the day, he's not Mr. Raheel Sharif. He's "the general". Here's the biggest failure of military run foreign policy. Obama didn't come to Pakistan and he echoed in favor of India and against the PA essentially.
Let the civilian guys looking nice, in soft voice, communicate and build the country economically, and do what needs to happen. Everyone wants to see suits and ties in the Pakistani government, people who are civilians. If there is something the military needs done, you can let the civilians do it too. This crazy macho man b.s needs to stop. Everyone abroad thinks Pakistan is this crazy nation run by Mullahs and the Military. Let the business suits create a better image for you, these military ventures will never dig you out of the hole you are in economically.

Lol, sharp, Iron Man.....you guys after seventy years of being made fools, still think that? The world doesn't want or see an Iron Man. If so was the case, Hitler would've been the man, or Gen. Zia or Mushy or Saddam or Kaddafi or theGenerals out of Africa.
The world wants peace, stability and economic growth. That doesn't come with Army clothes and demanding voice, it coves with soft skills, business suits, an image you develop of your country in front of others. The image of Pakistan.....you know it more than I do I am sure. So till this usual b.s is changed, Pakistan will remain in the mess it had always been in...

Ok, I don't think you know your country very well (or are hiding the reality). Iron Man bullshiit exists in books. Business and relationships are made with honesty, respect and soft spoken communication. Soft skills that Indian politician have a lot with the world than the Pakistanis.
Some how the military thinks it's the only Patriot in the country. Stupid thinking. The COAS has been a FM for a few months now. He may have gotten assurances from other leaders and Washington for support and equipment, but they don't treat him with the same respect they give to a civilian leader. Simple is that. At the end of the day, he's not Mr. Raheel Sharif. He's "the general". Here's the biggest failure of military run foreign policy. Obama didn't come to Pakistan and he echoed in favor of India and against the PA essentially.
Let the civilian guys looking nice, in soft voice, communicate and build the country economically, and do what needs to happen. Everyone wants to see suits and ties in the Pakistani government, people who are civilians. If there is something the military needs done, you can let the civilians do it too. This crazy macho man b.s needs to stop. Everyone abroad thinks Pakistan is this crazy nation run by Mullahs and the Military. Let the business suits create a better image for you, these military ventures will never dig you out of the hole you are in economically.

Lol, sharp, Iron Man.....you guys after seventy years of being made fools, still think that? The world doesn't want or see an Iron Man. If so was the case, Hitler would've been the man, or Gen. Zia or Mushy or Saddam or Kaddafi or theGenerals out of Africa.
The world wants peace, stability and economic growth. That doesn't come with Army clothes and demanding voice, it coves with soft skills, business suits, an image you develop of your country in front of others. The image of Pakistan.....you know it more than I do I am sure. So till this usual b.s is changed, Pakistan will remain in the mess it had always been in...
Sorry, you have been failed in IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, IN LIBYA with your damocrazy shyt, & even in pakistan?
what world has done , to iron mans taking charge again in EGYPT & THAILAND , ohh carpet bombardment?
Its all of intersts ?
so its not matters if a iron man does the job or a shyty man?
for you guys , it bussiness?
sorry your way of thinking is getting failed as world saw how terrorists fooled you in SIRYA now , with your own buying & saling support , they are cyutting the heads of your country men?

Sorry, you have been failed in IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, IN LIBYA with your damocrazy shyt, & even in pakistan?
what world has done , to iron mans taking charge again in EGYPT & THAILAND , ohh carpet bombardment?
Its all of intersts ?
so its not matters if a iron man does the job or a shyty man?
for you guys , it bussiness?
sorry your way of thinking is getting failed as world saw how terrorists fooled you in SIRYA now , with your own buying & saling support , they are cyutting the heads of your country men?
He just pass all my basic concern and pick few words and just saw a uniform:wink: the democrazy suits their interests are REAL democrazy, he ain't seeing NS a civil dictator keeping 3~5 ministries along with premiership. Just ignore him Pahji

Back
Top Bottom