What's new

a doubt regarding india's secularism

Spark, is kerala expensive to visit?

Not at all.. Hill stations and Backwaters are in much demand.. also not to miss the rains.. they are kinda beautiful..

And dont forget to bring

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all.. Hill stations and Backwaters are in much demand.. also not to miss the rains.. they are kinda beautiful..

And dont forget to bring

Not interested in hill stations. Backwaters, that is unique, I want to live in a boat for few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ini muscat hotel nashippikanulla valla planum ano
Athinu ivare veno nammade govt pore

Kerela has No Big Metros Which May be a Sore Point for a International Visitor Who may be interested in Shopping,Lurking. Cochin too will not fit the space ..

Ok u stayed in a hotel and what happened next?
We had a press conference,your bozzo minister garlanded us,beautiful keralite
Women weared sacred color in our fore head. We took plenty of pics with your minister. Next day onwards
We started roaming over the
Capital city.

Women weared sacred color in our fore head. We took plenty of pics with your minister. Next day onwards
Capital city.

Thats my city u were talking about.. the things you have told are common to all foreign delegates..

go on... more...

I know Indians won't like to hear this, but there are some inherent flaws in the Indian society. The biggest one is the lack of population control, which makes India very hard to manage. India is the most diverse country in the world, with huge representations from every religion. However, because India is too big to handle sometimes, there is an overwhelming epidemic of corruption, which leads to a whole range of issues; such as poverty, uneven wealth distribution, & an increasing gap between corporate India & the masses, which leads to separatist movements. It also leads to religious extremism in certain religious groups & power struggles, particularly in Muslims & Hindus, as they are the biggest religious representations in India. Although India's secular nature overcomes many of these issues, & even the issues of religious extremism, but it also serves as a cover to mask these issues in a way, not as a means to solve these huge problems. And for India to truly progress, it needs to stick to its secular model for governance, but not let it serve as a mask to India's grave problems. It is only when these huge problems in India are solved that India will truly prosper.

Capital city.

Okey. Good. If you have written the report the way you write here, nobody needs to read it.
I better go and write about karachi in some other thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom