What's new

A delegation of the Pakistan Air Force is on a working visit to Azerbaijan

I think we should offer Turkey JF 17 but instead of Chinese avionics we should allow them to integrate their own AESA radar and weapon systems this way Turkey can gain experience of integration they'll get a low cost fighter reduce burden on F16 fleet until their TFX is online....... and if Pakistan wants we can also induct JF17 with Turkish avionics and weapons.........
Turkey are the 2nd largest operator of F16 outside america. JF17 exists to reduce our dependence on F16's as we have always had problems getting more. Turkey will make subsystems for F16 which Pakistan will most likely look towards as the yanks are mofo's and in bed with india so NO blk 70/72 upgrade for PAF and are now belligerents too selling high tech weaponry to india to be used against us. But yes maybe JF17 with Turkish subsystems meant for F16's can come into play and it can make things very interesting.

But I think this is for most likely their various electro war systems, Drones and expertise that can help for instance Turkey has one of the best border management infrastructure in the world.

Turkey will not buy JF-17. Azerbaijan will buy JF-17 but Turkey will pay for them. As I seriously doubt Azerbaijan has the money.

Azerbaijan has the money plus oil and gas but since it is a developed country I think they are searching for 4th or 5th generations exclusively. I think the Azm Project 5th generation fighters will find huge market but not sure if Pakistan wants to sell these or you can make a separate 5th generation with entirely different name for selling purpose only. Azerbaijan and 100s of others would want piece of that

Last edited:
Turkey will not buy JF-17. Azerbaijan will buy JF-17 but Turkey will pay for them. As I seriously doubt Azerbaijan has the money.
They have natural resources, they have sold us the cheapest LNG even below the market price so if they keep giving us LNG at that price then maybe JF17 can be arranged for that price.

Azerbaijan has far more to gain from having a good relation with Israel than with Pakistan.

Don't take me wrong but here, you have to see beyond your personal wish or understanding. Many of the commentators will understand in future, not now but future, that why Pakistan made a move as such despite the story that Azerbaijan is close to Israel or Mars. Never ever look at things with a short thinking & closed minded. Don't want to sound too much of nationalistic kind of bravado but, it has a lot more to do in Future where there will be less of internet gains for Israelis in Azerbaijan.

It would be a good for Pakistan if Azerbaijan Air Force chooses JF-17 block 3 fighter. Also invest in joint venture to design/develop and build UAV.

It would be a good for Pakistan if Azerbaijan Air Force chooses JF-17 block 3 fighter. Also invest in joint venture to design/develop and build UAV.

Any Block III purchase may mean a delay in PAF deliveries....

No sir, It won’t because there is already talk about increasing the production line.
If we get orders from Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Argentina and possibly additional order from Nigeria, we will adjust the production line to meet PAF requirements and export orders.

No sir, It won’t because there is already talk about increasing the production line.
If we get orders from Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Argentina and possibly additional order from Nigeria, we will adjust the production line to meet PAF requirements and export orders.

I hope that is easy as you make it out to be

I don't know what makes you say that because of lack of substance and details in support of your post but that's not the case at all, IF, if there has to be some foreign deliveries in future.

Before those orders, everyone may remember that Block-III hasn't flown yet so I don't see any buyer wants urgent deliveries before the order of PAF itself. Such deals are done in best possible in manners of circumstances, options, possibilities and resources.

It brings alot of benefit trust me.

But we already have single engine Gen 4 fighters in JF17s and F16s. what we should go for are either the dual engine J11BG or J16s and Stealth J30s or J20s. You can't go in a cricket match with just allrounders, you need fast bowlers and batsmen as well. similarly you need dual engine air superiority and stealth fighters in your fleet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom