What's new

A delegation of the Pakistan Air Force is on a working visit to Azerbaijan

they have equally good relations with Pakistan as well and using your logic they can be made in Pakistan too. the Russian engine is a commonality and doesnt affect the build is in Pakistan or china. and even if that happens...
what difference would it make? Pakistan and China are partners in this program.even if the Jet is made entirely in China but it will be always mentioned along with sale of this jet to other air forces.

Azerbaijan has far more to gain from having a good relation with Israel than with Pakistan.

Azerbaijan has far more to gain from having a good relation with Israel than with Pakistan.

Not at all, when it comes to weaponry, yes, when it comes to geopolitics, gas pipelines, market for Azeri goods, and access to Indian ocean than Pakistan is far more valuable. Maybe look at a map before you come up with rubbish!?

Either way, both are Chinese jets. So how does it matter?

If they end up buying JF-17, pakistan would get it's share of payment for the paint job and labor while china gets the rest.

And bharatis like you would get butt hurt which would result in your further decline in happiness index

they have equally good relations with Pakistan as well and using your logic they can be made in Pakistan too. the Russian engine is a commonality and doesnt affect the build is in Pakistan or china. and even if that happens...
what difference would it make? Pakistan and China are partners in this program.even if the Jet is made entirely in China but it will be always mentioned along with sale of this jet to other air forces.

Hi,

This young kid does not know that china has agreed to pay pakistan profits from the sale of the Jf17's regardless of who sells.

This poor thing is desperately trying to swim against the flow of water.

Either way, both are Chinese jets. So how does it matter?

If they end up buying JF-17, pakistan would get it's share of payment for the paint job and labor while china gets the rest.

Its actually funny to watch your jealousy. You guys can't digest anything positive about Pakistan and its not your fault. You have been systematically brainwashed with fake news for over 15 yrs by your Govt via the Shrivastav group that if you see anything positive about Pakistan you burn like a vampire when hit by sunlight.

A delegation of the Pakistan Air Force is on a working visit to Azerbaijan
5743ed3ba131f02bbc06b3d61a8317e8.jpg

A delegation led by Air Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Commander of the Air Force of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is on a working visit to our country.
The Pakistani delegation visited the Alley of Martyrs, laid wreaths and flowers at the graves of our citizens who died for the independence and territorial integrity of our country, and paid tribute to their memory.
PrevNext

yea baby, mix of Block 2 single and dual seaters on the horizon.. 2 squardons is what i am assuming

What I mean by another is that we have sold JF-17 to Nigeria, and Myanmar. So Azerbaijan is most likely the third customer which we are going to have. Also it could be the biggest order of JF-17 yet. Turkey and Azerbaijan foreign ministers are also expected.
I think Turkey will sell us stuff not Buy JF17

I think Turkey will sell us stuff not Buy JF17
I think we should offer Turkey JF 17 but instead of Chinese avionics we should allow them to integrate their own AESA radar and weapon systems this way Turkey can gain experience of integration they'll get a low cost fighter reduce burden on F16 fleet until their TFX is online....... and if Pakistan wants we can also induct JF17 with Turkish avionics and weapons.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom