What's new

A delegation of the Pakistan Air Force is on a working visit to Azerbaijan

F-15 will never come to Pakistan.
PAF would be lucky to get more F16s. I dont see any chance of F15 making it into PAF. It remains an expensive fighter to buy, fly and maintain. I dont see any logic of J10 in PAF either unless the F16s are somehow being considered a strategic risk.
A
A

Last edited:
Not exactly, example, how come Turkey cannot make a JF-17 equivalent jet??? Sure they are working on a 5th Gen jet BUT HAVE THEY EVER MADE A 4.0 to 4.5 GEN JET YET? Making aircraft parts or making accessories DOES NOT MAKE THEM MORE ADVANCE in this field. Another example, how come they lag far behind in the nuclear field? So there are fields where Turkey does not have the expertise but I do agree there are areas where they are far ahead.
Remember sir they were being part of F-35 project, they the experience to develop composite materials, electronics/AESA etc etc better than PAC Kamra
Ae wod be lucky to get more F16s. I dont see any chance of J10 making it into PAF. It remains an expensive fighter to buy, fly and maintain.
A
Every new fighter jets inducted by any air force has a same problem, same issues goes to when we bought new F-16 in early 80s, with due respect i wont agree you

If Azerbaijan buys jf-17s, they'd honestly be a good fit. They're cheap to buy and operate, and for a small force like the Azerbaijan air force, they'd be a tremendous boon for them, especially against Armenia and Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom