What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a sarcastic remark at best but it doesnt fall under personal attack! Just like being called a troll which many of you have called him many times! So when you even your own score, why are you crying?
It is PDF rules not to call other troll or 50cent paid army. Didn't you read PDF rules before becoming moderator?
If other called him troll, he is free to report to moderator instead of engaging tit for tat nonsense. Am I right? @waz @WebMaster

Oldest photos of Xinjiang from over a century ago, Xinjiang officials and garrison troops.

Is it relevant to this thread?

If China falls, the US can do whatever they deems to destroy any other obstacle. First thing happened is Kashmir and remaining Kashmir of Pakistan will definitely fall into India hand. India is bigger and more economc app
Yes, but if you radicalize Xingjing, Pakistan will suffer on another border!

THAT is more sooner than China falling!

It is PDF rules not to call other troll or 50cent paid army. Didn't you read PDF rules before becoming moderator?
If other called him troll, he is free to report to moderator instead of engaging tit for tat nonsense. Am I right? @waz @WebMaster
PDF rule is be polite and treat other members with respect, I see none of the Chinese members follow that one!

Everyone is free to report! Even I came here due to a report! I dont come on Chinese section! @waz patrols it with @The Eagle

Qinq officials and troops in Xinjiang in late Qing dynasty

1-1P426202016.jpg

1-1Q229193426-50.jpg

Forget the off-topic posts and stick to the topic.
I don't believe there is a crackdown on Islam in the country, I do believe however the authorities are using measures that are not conducive for having good ties with Muslim minority groups. With news of even the Hui complaining that shows there are things going wrong here. Many of these incidents are connected with local councils who seem to be completely ignorant of things, or they don't care.

@Dubious let me take care of things here.

PDF rule is be polite and treat other members with respect, I see none of the Chinese members follow that one!

Everyone is free to report! Even I came here due to a report! I dont come on Chinese section! @waz patrols it with @The Eagle

That is a fabricate comment. There are many Chinese members like LJK86 and Taishang who are polite. The way you put it as no Pakistanis members insult others and is all perfect. As I say it take 2 hands to clap. If you keep trying to put all blame on Chinese members , obviously you have a biased against Chinese members

Positive or not we dont need you to make decision for us.
Then don't cry when we speak out against your negative actions.
I disagree with @Dubious's stance on many things. But her stance regarding your behavior are something I agree with.

That is a fabricate comment. There are many Chinese members like LJK86 and Taishang who are polite. The way you put it as no Pakistanis members insult others and is all perfect. As I say it take 2 hands to clap. If you keep trying to put all blame on Chinese members , obviously you have a biased against Chinese members
Not bias but she's doing her duty as a mod.
Posters like LJK86 or Wanglaokan,they are people I could respect.

Last edited:
The way you put it as no Pakistanis members insult others and is all perfect.
No one said that and many Pakistani members do get warnings...We just dont feel the need to "inform" Chinese members of what action we took! As that is not the forum's policy!

As I say it take 2 hands to clap.
Half the time it just takes bad English comprehension for some members to explode!

There are many Chinese members like LJK86 and Taishang who are polite.
Yes indeed...but do they indulge like you and @beijingwalker?

Do they bash?

Can you learn something or are they only to show that there are members who are polite but not to be taken as a role model?

If you keep trying to put all blame on Chinese members , obviously you have a biased against Chinese members
I dont need to put the blame on ALL members!

I said CHINESE MEMBERS (could mean any) I never said ALL!

You keep mentioning me even I tried to keep quite, who did I attack anyway?
I will let you know when you do it again!
Please do clean your profile page with all the bitching about me! :)
But as @waz said he will deal with you guys! :tup:

Do they bash?

Can you learn something or are they only to show that there are members who are polite but not to be taken as a role model?

No, this is what you wrote.

You make a generalising of all Chinese members and that is a fabrication. Now u are going to deny it?

Does it mean none of the Chinese on the planet or none of the Chinese on this board or on this forum or on this thread?

It can mean any!

You make a generalising of all Chinese members and that is a fabrication. Now u are going to deny it?
I just didnt say ALL Chinese! BIG difference!

So you making a fabrication that I generalized ALL Chinese is actually a lie you are tying to pass of as a truth!

I will let you know when you do it again!
Please do clean your profile page with all the bitching about me! :)
But as @waz said he will deal with you guys! :tup:
Why not tell me now? I really don't know what attack you refer. I don't really like to argue with ladies, after I found you are a lady I tried not to have run ins with you. but you seem to always remember me, I really don't know what kind of attack you referred about me.

Does it mean none of the Chinese on the planet or none of the Chinese on this board or on this forum or on this thread?

It can mean any!

I just didnt say ALL Chinese! BIG difference!

So you making a fabrication that I generalized ALL Chinese is actually a lie you are tying to pass of as a truth!
Anybody can read English easily know that is a generalization. 'None'... Doesn't it matter be it planet , forum or board. None means zero. You are saying no Chinese is polite which is proven false by me.

after I found you are a lady I tried not to have run ins with you.
So you bash males?
That isnt healthy!

but you seem to always remember me, I really don't know what kind of attack you referred about me.
I said it before and I will say it again, when you do it again, I will make sure to make a thread on it! So that it can be saved in archives! OK?

Anybody can read English easily know that is a generalization. 'None'... Doesn't it matter be it planet , forum or board. None means zero. You are saying no Chinese is polite which is proven false by me.
It does matter, you see by me using NONE, I can modify it as I wish, none on this thread, none on this forum, none in the world?

It is up to me as I am the user! Not up to you nor your imagination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom