What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are saying no Chinese is polite which is proven false by me.
You seem to be dying to prove me wrong..Like your ego is bruised or you have to save face?

Making issues of petty issues is what causes you to derail threads like this one!

这个可疑的版主对中国成见很深,对中国会员打压。这也是导致中国政府封了这个论坛接入口。以前国内可以直接登录这个论坛,现在中国政府不想让这个论坛影响到中国国内网民对巴基斯坦的负面看法。并不是每个巴基斯坦人都是巴铁。当然大部分巴基斯坦人值得中国网友尊重。中巴主流还是好的。
1) English is the language used on this forum! Any other language can lead to a warning!
2) Attacking another member
3) How do you suppress a member?
4) Chinese government is so petty it looks at a forum to "seal" it as sensitive Chinese sentiments will be effected?

This suspicious moderator has a deep stereotype of China and is suppressing Chinese members. This also led the Chinese government to seal the forum entrance. In the past, China could directly log in to this forum. Now the Chinese government does not want this forum to affect the negative views of Chinese domestic netizens on Pakistan. Not every Pakistani is a Pakistani iron. Of course, most Pakistanis are worthy of respect from Chinese netizens. The mainstream of China and Pakistan is still good.

Discussing means bashing? you are becoming impossible, show me how I bashed other posters here.
Discussing? MANY have admitted you cant discuss ...Because DISCUSSING requires and alternative view, which you cant tolerate!

Discussing means bashing? you are becoming impossible, show me how I bashed other posters here.
Btw, what you and the @Beast are doing ....attacking 1 member to derail the whole thread...THAT is what we call derailing and it is punishable by warnings!

You being an old member should know that!

ANY ISSUES should be taken to GHQ...but you and the @Beast dont do that!

The mainstream of China and Pakistan is still good.
I agree, most Pakistanis I met are very friendly towards China.

Discussing? MANY have admitted you cant discuss ...Because DISCUSSING requires and alternative view, which you cant tolerate!

So I can't tolerate others and what did I do? I banned them like what you did?

So I can't tolerate others and what did I do? I banned them like what you did?
I have issued warning but only to 2 Chinese members I have issued a 3 warning strike! A well deserved one!

Rest of the time it is only 1 warning as per the crime!

Kindly stop derailing the thread!

Ok ,that's what you did when you can't tolerate, what did I do when I can't tolerate as you claimed?
You bash...take petty issues like this current one...and derail the whole thread!

2-3 pages of beijingwalker and beast!

Being an old member you should know such discussions happen in GHQ!

Ok ,that's what you did when you can't tolerate,
I didnt issue warnings based on tolerance!

And being an old member you can get them reversed @WebMaster

I think this whole thread has lost its purpose...Well done @beijingwalker and @Beast

This is exactly how ALMOST EVERY topic on Islam and China is derailed!

You bash...take petty issues like this current one...and derail the whole thread!
You always say I bash but can't provide a link, you always say I can't tolerate but it was you who banned many Chinese members you can't tolerate, that's so funny, it's really useless discussing this. I m out of here.

You always say I bash but can't provide a link, you always say I can't tolerate but it was you who banned many Chinese members you can't tolerate, that's so funny, it's really useless discussing this. I m out of here.
When I last provided you with a link you walked out of the thread.
I have provided all evidence to the mod team so dont worry.

BTW, instead of just showing off you are an older member, how about you act like one and take your grievances to GHQ instead of derailing this thread CONTINUOUSLY for the past 1 hour!

Au contraire, I don't criticize any country that doesn't deserve it.
I criticize India because of it's hegemonic attitude & treatment of Muslims, especially because of Kashmir.
I criticize China because of it's policies regarding East Turkestan & Hui Muslims.
I criticize US because of it's foreign policy & terrorism against Muslim countries.
Show me one post where I criticized Pakistan.
You won't find any.Why not? Because Pakistan isn't persecuting it's minorities.
Thank you

Hi, your reply is very one sided. How many times Chinese members are bashed? Are you saying its ok to bash Chinese members while Pakistanis members can do whatever they want?

You can see how Pakhtoon Yum response with personal attack derailing the thread with a reply that is totally out of topic. It takes 2 hand to clap. To try paint a one sided affair just show a out of character moves from a moderator which doesn't solved the problem.
Uhm what? I dont like repeating myself but there was no personal attack by me, cause unlike you lot I have no personal issue with any member here that includes @beijingwalker

All civilizations are self-centered, on the religious topic Muslim and West are on the same side, both want to change China, why are you becoming like West?
We want to change China how? Change them for the fact of abusing their minorities and killing muslims? Are you saying that's part of who you are?

No one is ok to bash anyone!

The only problem is Chinese members think questioning them is the same as bashing!
Sarcastic remarks are reported by Chinese members!
People pointing out opposite of what Chinese think are taken as offensive!

NONE of the above is bashing! But what Chinese members do as a mob is definitely bashing!

He has been banned numerous times when it is a personal attack!

But asking someone how much he is paid for isnt a personal attack!

You are free to ignore it!

No one wants to change China...China itself is changing....by changing any name that sounds Arabic? Killing its own history?

You are trying to finish multiculturalism...Homogeneity is not the future!

West are only on our side coz they want to bash China...Otherwise they dont care about ANY Muslims population!

BUT why is China giving the WEST and Muslims a reason to be united?
China has had muslims for centuries, they are advisors, generals, expeditioners, scholars and philosophers but and they have always spoken Arabic, and turkic languages. Heck the Chinese used to call all muslims arabs but then that changed when the advisors explained to their emperor that Islam is a religion not a race.

As if Chinese members dont received sarcastic remarks and never been questioned? Great example is the reply by Pakhtoon yum. Are you going to deny it? This is just one of the example of many abuses Chinese members received. As I say, it takes 2 hands to clap.
I can go ask anyone on the street, right now. What they get paid and they will tell me. You're just grasping for straws hoping to catch something

This is our culture, Muslim talks about multiculturalism, I don't believe it.
Muslims have been part of China longer than the communist government has. They were aristocracy too. So go pick up a book and start learning about your own country's history.

The History of Xinjiang (新疆) concerns two main geographically, historically, and ethnically distinct regions with different historical names: Dzungaria north of the Tianshan Mountains; and the Tarim Basin south of the Tianshan Mountains, currently mainly inhabited by the Uyghurs. They were renamed Xinjiang (新疆) in 1884, meaning "new frontier," when both regions were reconquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877).

This was followed by the Uyghur Khaganate in the 8th-9th century. Uyghur power declined, and three main regional kingdoms vied for power around Xinjiang, namely the Buddhist Uyghur Kara-Khoja, the Turkic Muslim Kara-Khanid, and the Iranian Buddhist Khotan. Eventually, the Turkic Muslim Kara-Khanids prevailed and Islamized the region. In the 13th century was part of the Mongol Empire, where-after Turkic people prevailed again.

In the 18th century, the area was conquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty. In 1884, after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877), the area was renamed Xinjiang is now a part of the People's Republic of China, despite resistance of the local population.

The region was never China's...Nor was their culture! So since 1884 they have had their culture...Why is China changing it? West isnt changing China...China itself is making changes on anything that doesnt look Chinese!
Also gained independence and governed itself for awhile before the communist government invaded and held it by force

You are not good at history
Says the same person that doesnt acknowledge the fact that muslims are an important part of China and Chinese civilization for centuries

@waz this member has no respect for Pakistan, its members not even its mods on a Pakistani forum...Talk about the irony!

Please dont ask such questions. I know what you mean and many have been claiming so on PDF

When you are going against your country (by coming on PDF) to post PRO-CHINA (your country) stuff every single day.. .Such questions would arise!

CONSIDERING how defensive @beijingwalker gets to the point he even thinks posting anything here is questioning China's sovereignty?!

I have avoided Chinese section moderation and leave it for @Deino and @waz :)
Sorry, but what I said had context he posts and details like a bot so I merely asked how much he gets paid for doing so. I didnt see any harm in that

Oldest photos of Xinjiang from over a century ago, Xinjiang officials and garrison troops.

if you want to go back in history then dont go back only 100 years to a time which suites you and stop there, thats called selective history where you pick out frames of the past at some individual points

go back right to the start, as someone else has pointed out that region was never part of China, their culture and their religion is separate from China

China has no right there

Anyways I believe Pakistan should send an independent religous body to Xinjiang and all other Chinese, Muslim states to figure out what's true. I.

There's hundreds of press taking daily videos in tiny tiny Hong Kong EVERY DAY. Yet somehow there are not hundreds of press scattered in Xinjiang taking videos showing what the situation is...or isn't. I highly doubt it's because there is "no story" or it is "boring".

I can't understand this concept of some "invited trip" to the press to tour Xinjiang for a "few days" to see some "happy students".. A few days? Let them stay for as long as they want. That's how the real stories unfold.

Imagine the press getting a tour of Hong Kong for a few days showing happy people with umbrellas..then whisked away?

You'd think China to quash the bad PR would quickly announce they'd happily supply a hotel room in Xinjiang for like a dozen Muslim countries leading press to submit daily reports for as long as it takes "to shut the Western press up". Apparently such a relatively cheap solution to fix the problem eludes them...I wonder why.

Last edited:

haters be haters, don't argue with the haters. This mod holds a anti china bias and grudge against Chinese members since he has been reported. he banned me for nothing but turned blind eye to turk members

It is PDF rules not to call other troll or 50cent paid army. Didn't you read PDF rules before becoming moderator?
If other called him troll, he is free to report to moderator instead of engaging tit for tat nonsense. Am I right? @waz @WebMaster

support you, no point arguing with haters. We all are aware of the fact that this mod is biased and holds a grudge against Chinese members

There's hundreds of press taking daily videos in tiny tiny Hong Kong EVERY DAY. Yet somehow there are not hundreds of press scattered in Xinjiang taking videos showing what the situation is...or isn't. I highly doubt it's because there is "no story" or it is "boring".

I can't understand this concept of some "invited trip" to the press to tour Xinjiang for a "few days" to see some "happy students".. A few days? Let them stay for as long as they want. That's how the real stories unfold.

Imagine the press getting a tour of Hong Kong for a few days showing happy people with umbrellas..then whisked away?

You'd think China to quash the bad PR would quickly announce they'd happily supply a hotel room in Xinjiang for like a dozen Muslim countries leading press to submit daily reports for as long as it takes "to shut the Western press up". Apparently such a relatively cheap solution to fix the problem eludes them...I wonder why.

You have to admit all western media are biased against China. Tell me which western media has claimed China xinjiang measures have successfully eradicate radical/extremist which result no major terrorist attack for past 5years and improve standard of living for local? Urumqi is a big city. There is no way to hide any terror attack.

There is a reason why we don't invited western media. They are just a racist and political tools. Nothing freedom and democracy for their selective reporting.

You have to admit all western media are biased against China. Tell me which western media has claimed China xinjiang measures have successfully eradicate radical/extremist which result no major terrorist attack for past 5years and improve standard of living for local? Urumqi is a big city. There is no way to hide any terror attack.

There is a reason why we don't invited western media. They are just a racist and political tools. Nothing freedom and democracy for their selective reporting.

it's a fact, biased western media not happy to see China gets stronger each day, so they create these shit every day

Ignore the haters, work hard and get things done. We are doers, not talkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom