What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is ok to bash anyone!

The only problem is Chinese members think questioning them is the same as bashing!
Sarcastic remarks are reported by Chinese members!
People pointing out opposite of what Chinese think are taken as offensive!

NONE of the above is bashing! But what Chinese members do as a mob is definitely bashing!

He has been banned numerous times when it is a personal attack!

But asking someone how much he is paid for isnt a personal attack!

You are free to ignore it!
As if Chinese members dont received sarcastic remarks and never been questioned? Great example is the reply by Pakhtoon yum. Are you going to deny it? This is just one of the example of many abuses Chinese members received. As I say, it takes 2 hands to clap.
So what's your wage? How much is the troll factory paying you?

You are trying to finish multiculturalism...Homogeneity is not the future!

This is our culture, Muslim talks about multiculturalism, I don't believe it.

both want to change China, why are you becoming like West?
Nothing is wrong with chnage as long as it is positive! However, making a whole tribe/ nation to let go of its historical past and religion is not a positive change!

West already tried it...It failed coz the 2nd or 3rd generation went out looking for their Islamic roots...and unfortunately many went to terrorism coz no one told them what their religion is and terrorist recruiters found out!

You see if you dont know what a elephant looks like (never saw, heard knew one) and someone gave you a cat and said this is an elephant, what arguments will you have to reject it since you dont know what an elephant is? You will assume the cat is also called an elephant! Coz this xyz guy told you!

This is our culture, Muslim talks about multiculturalism, I don't believe it.
Your culture...sure! Culture of Han yes...But is it the culture of the Xingjing region?

They were renamed Xinjiang (新疆) in 1884, meaning "new frontier," when both regions were reconquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877). The first inhabitants came from the west.

So why should they want to become part of your culture? Like you dont want to be part of their culture! Why not let each culture strive? Why use israeli style collective punishment of punishing so many for the doing of few?!

Nothing is wrong with chnage as long as it is positive! However, making a whole tribe/ nation to let go of its historical past and religion is not a positive change!

West already tried it...It failed coz the 2nd or 3rd generation went out looking for their Islamic roots...and unfortunately many went to terrorism coz no one told them what their religion is and terrorist recruiters found out!

You see if you dont know what a elephant looks like (never saw, heard knew one) and someone gave you a cat and said this is an elephant, what arguments will you have to reject it since you dont know what an elephant is? You will assume the cat is also called an elephant! Coz this xyz guy told you!

Positive or not we dont need you to make decision for us.

The History of Xinjiang (新疆) concerns two main geographically, historically, and ethnically distinct regions with different historical names: Dzungaria north of the Tianshan Mountains; and the Tarim Basin south of the Tianshan Mountains, currently mainly inhabited by the Uyghurs. They were renamed Xinjiang (新疆) in 1884, meaning "new frontier," when both regions were reconquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877).

This was followed by the Uyghur Khaganate in the 8th-9th century. Uyghur power declined, and three main regional kingdoms vied for power around Xinjiang, namely the Buddhist Uyghur Kara-Khoja, the Turkic Muslim Kara-Khanid, and the Iranian Buddhist Khotan. Eventually, the Turkic Muslim Kara-Khanids prevailed and Islamized the region. In the 13th century was part of the Mongol Empire, where-after Turkic people prevailed again.

In the 18th century, the area was conquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty. In 1884, after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877), the area was renamed Xinjiang is now a part of the People's Republic of China, despite resistance of the local population.

The region was never China's...Nor was their culture! So since 1884 they have had their culture...Why is China changing it? West isnt changing China...China itself is making changes on anything that doesnt look Chinese!

Your culture...sure! Culture of Han yes...But is it the culture of the Xingjing region?

They were renamed Xinjiang (新疆) in 1884, meaning "new frontier," when both regions were reconquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877). The first inhabitants came from the west.

So why should they want to become part of your culture? Like you dont want to be part of their culture! Why not let each culture strive? Why use israeli style collective punishment of punishing so many for the doing of few?!

You are not good at history

Positive or not we dont need you to make decision for us.
And here is the harsh reality!

I talking about it wont change it! No one on this forum talking about it would change the current situation! However, you CAN NOT tell us not to talk about it! THAT is our freedom, which I believe CHINA doesnt give its people! Hence, why the concept is new to all the Chinese members on PDF!

You are not good at history
No one is!

History is written by the winner...however, records in history prevail no matter how much the winner lies!

The History of Xinjiang (新疆) concerns two main geographically, historically, and ethnically distinct regions with different historical names: Dzungaria north of the Tianshan Mountains; and the Tarim Basin south of the Tianshan Mountains, currently mainly inhabited by the Uyghurs. They were renamed Xinjiang (新疆) in 1884, meaning "new frontier," when both regions were reconquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877).

This was followed by the Uyghur Khaganate in the 8th-9th century. Uyghur power declined, and three main regional kingdoms vied for power around Xinjiang, namely the Buddhist Uyghur Kara-Khoja, the Turkic Muslim Kara-Khanid, and the Iranian Buddhist Khotan. Eventually, the Turkic Muslim Kara-Khanids prevailed and Islamized the region. In the 13th century was part of the Mongol Empire, where-after Turkic people prevailed again.

In the 18th century, the area was conquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty. In 1884, after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877), the area was renamed Xinjiang is now a part of the People's Republic of China, despite resistance of the local population.

The region was never China's...Nor was their culture! So since 1884 they have had their culture...Why is China changing it? West isnt changing China...China itself is making changes on anything that doesnt look Chinese!

You are moving from religious and culture to separating China, this is unacceptable.
Even Hunza belonged to China in Qing Dynasty.

As if Chinese members dont received sarcastic remarks and never been questioned? Great example is the reply by Pakhtoon yum. Are you going to deny it? This is just one of the example of many abuses Chinese members received. As I say, it takes 2 hands to clap.
It is a sarcastic remark at best but it doesnt fall under personal attack! Just like being called a troll which many of you have called him many times! So when you even your own score, why are you crying?

And here is the harsh reality!

I talking about it wont change it! No one on this forum talking about it would change the current situation! However, you CAN NOT tell us not to talk about it! THAT is our freedom, which I believe CHINA doesnt give its people! Hence, why the concept is new to all the Chinese members on PDF!

No one is!

History is written by the winner...however, records in history prevail no matter how much the winner lies!

I know you can change something here, but not in the reality.

You are moving from religious and culture to separating China, this is unacceptable.
Even Hunza belonged to China in Qing Dynasty.
NOW this is the type of behaviour I was talking about!

I am not separating China!

I am talking about a history you cant deny!
I am talking about a people who ARE different to you. The people, culture and their religion!

YOU CAN NOT DENY IT!

I know you can change something here, but not in the reality.
It is like talking to a wall! You Chinese members dont know how social media works?! Kindly learn the basics first before wasting other people's times!

@waz this is the attitude I was talking about! Lack of interest in understanding. Lack of interest in explaining. Only interest they have is saving their "taught" nonsense!

Oldest photos of Xinjiang from over a century ago, Xinjiang officials and garrison troops.

NOW this is the type of behaviour I was talking about!

I am not separating China!

I am talking about a history you cant deny!
I am talking about a people who ARE different to you. The people, culture and their religion!

YOU CAN NOT DENY IT!

It is like talking to a wall! You Chinese members dont know how social media works?! Kindly learn the basics first before wasting other people's times!

@waz this is the attitude I was talking about! Lack of interest in understanding. Lack of interest in explaining. Only interest they have is saving their "taught" nonsense!

same to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom