What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
When xi takes measures against han majority then the communist party will tremble. Xi upsurped the communist party, he aims for total control, tell me how many titles he has, head of party, head of military etc. Chinese history shows what happens when one person has too much control. I am a admirer of Deng Xiaoping, he could have ruled till his death but choose not too. Liked jiang zemin. Previous leaderships were not perfect.

When xi takes measures against han majority then the communist party will tremble. Xi upsurped the communist party, he aims for total control, tell me how many titles he has, head of party, head of military etc. Chinese history shows what happens when one person has too much control. I am a admirer of Deng Xiaoping, he could have ruled till his death but choose not too. Liked jiang zemin. Previous leaderships were not perfect.
Jiang and Hu both got all those titles, it's a norm for Chinese top leaders. Deng didn't have those titles but he got more power than jiang, Hu and Xi, and he did rule till his death. Jiang was a puppet figure head when Deng was alive.

Having titles doesn't always mean power, Mao didn't have those titles , he was only the Chairman of the Chinese communist party, he was not the president of China, but he had absolute power. Zhao ziyang had all the titles that Xi has now but was purged by "retired" Deng easily.

I have the freedom to ask any question I wish, this isnt some Chinese communist forum where its illegal to question people. @The Eagle @waz
You post personal attack reply that has no meaning for this thread. You want consult the moderator for forum rules?

Does freedom of speech including insult and personal attack? I know you are good side tracking and avoid other genuine inquiry. I know dubious are very protective of you but I will included webmaster for the reply to ensure fair moderating is served here. I am going to see how she is going to protect your reply with her moderating.

You post personal attack reply that has no meaning for this thread. You want consult the moderator for forum rules?

Does freedom of speech including insult and personal attack? I know you are good side tracking and avoid other genuine inquiry. I know dubious are very protective of you but I will included webmaster for the reply to ensure fair moderating is served here. I am going to see how she is going to protect your reply with her moderating.
Personal attack? For saying he is a troll and asking how much he gets paid to do that?

Your really grasping at straws here, shall I bring up your islamophobic remarks on this forum for which you have been banned for too?

Personal attack? For saying he is a troll and asking how much he gets paid to do that?

Your really grasping at straws here, shall I bring up your islamophobic remarks on this forum for which you have been banned for too?
I never say islamophobic remarks, watch your mouth. Dubious ban me unfairly using cheap excuse and webmaster unban me and let me come back. Check with @WebMaster if you think I am fabricating.

Calling other troll is not allow in forum. Who are you to judge who is troll? You lose your arguement , can't beat other logic and proof and resort to personal attack and name calling. You will get it.

You can say 10 million, what 8 people in a bus station? you really know nothing of what you are trying to talk about?

Who brought the Extradition bill? You really know nothing at all.

Why every time you have to bring in this specific mod? it becomes so funny indeed.

@waz this member has no respect for Pakistan, its members not even its mods on a Pakistani forum...Talk about the irony!
So what's your wage? How much is the troll factory paying you?
Please dont ask such questions. I know what you mean and many have been claiming so on PDF

@Dubious @The Eagle @WebMaster
Is such reply acceptable?
When you are going against your country (by coming on PDF) to post PRO-CHINA (your country) stuff every single day.. .Such questions would arise!

CONSIDERING how defensive @beijingwalker gets to the point he even thinks posting anything here is questioning China's sovereignty?!

I have avoided Chinese section moderation and leave it for @Deino and @waz :)

@waz this member has no respect for Pakistan, its members not even its mods on a Pakistani forum...Talk about the irony!

Please dont ask such questions. I know what you mean and many have been claiming so on PDF

When you are going against your country (by coming on PDF) to post PRO-CHINA (your country) stuff every single day.. .Such questions would arise!

CONSIDERING how defensive @beijingwalker gets to the point he even thinks posting anything here is questioning China's sovereignty?!

All your reason is still no excuse for a rude and offensive reply like pakhtoon yum calling other troll and personal attack. If not happy, let the moderator do it. Dont you agree? Are you going to agree what he reply is correct? @waz

Disgusting, it hyprocritical for those China condemner turning blind to destruction of Muslim countries by US in Syria, Iraq and Libya while cheerleading under the leadership of US with so called protecting Muslim..
Criticizing China doesn't mean I turn blind towards US terrorism against Muslims.

Some Chinese members here seem to consider PDF as their playground.

Criticizing China doesn't mean I turn blind towards US terrorism against Muslims.
Really? I seen nothing of your criticise of US or western. Only China only. Typical response from many faker of muslim defender. Show me a previous thread about your involvement of criticizing western in a thread of US destruction of muslim or Israel encroachment of Palestine.

US & restraint are two words that don't go together. That's how you have managed to kill 20-30 millions people since World War 2.

Lebanon will always be a target for Israel.I'm pretty sure the Lebanese people understand this as well.
Better they have a group like Hezbollah to deter Israel in case it tries a misadventure like 2006.

A big slap in the face of Uncle Sam.Certainly will be a huge boost for Iranian economy.Congrats, Iran!

@500 Have some shame!

Then again, I suppose we shouldn't expect any better from a morally bankrupt illegal occupier state.

Yet many of the Muslim states, their rulers & leaders, will still lick the boot of the illegal occupiers.
They only find their courage & taqaat when they're bullying & threatening other Muslim nations.
What a disgrace!

@Beast

Really? I seen nothing of your criticise of US or western. Only China only. Typical response from many faker of muslim defender. Show me a previous thread about your involvement of criticizing western in a thread of US destruction of muslim or Israel encroachment of Palestine.
Whataboutism will get you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom