What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your on a complete different tangent. Do they not teach you proper discussion skills in China? But then again when you live in a communist country, you cant really discuss things can you?
To some extent, you are right, we are not good at empty talking, we are good at getting things done.

To some extent, you are right, we are not good at empty talking, we are good at getting things done.
Again a whole another tangent. It's like speaking to a child that can barely construct a sentence. Your boring, I like to pull your strings but I have no personal issue with you, or China.

I also know what western propaganda is and how easily people here feed on it. I'm looking at this whole situation from my own perspective. Anyways I believe Pakistan should send an independent religous body to Xinjiang and all other Chinese, Muslim states to figure out what's true. I believe you or China shouldn't have a problem with this, well that is; if you arent hiding anything.

Yes I am from Bangladesh. I am a Buddhist and from the minority community.
The first part of the sentence proves my point and I rest my case. We were your brothers no matter what religion you belonged to in rogue province of "Bangladesh", but you sided with kaffirs and backstabbed us. So I will not tolerate speeches of "suiting out agenda" from you.

I also know what western propaganda is and how easily people here feed on it. I'm looking at this whole situation from my own perspective. Anyways I believe Pakistan should send an independent religous body to Xinjiang and all other Chinese, Muslim states to figure out what's true. I believe you or China shouldn't have a problem with this, well that is; if you arent hiding anything.
You sound very condescending, what do you think China is? A Pakistan province? so you can just come in and search for what you want. What if China says we need to send investigation team in and check your treatment toward Christians and Buddhists in Pakistan?

China is being very irresponsible I dont know what has happened to them

Maybe now they have become rich and started to look for a fight, but why fight your own people has China not got enough enemy ?

locking up 2 million muslims because one of them carried a knife and stabbed 8 people at a bus station ?

thats like locking up the entire population of Chicago because a gang member killed 8 people in NY?

China is only radicalising the next generation of Ughurs, what a stupid policy

HK another example, another stupid policy bringing in the Extradition bill? again only radicalising people further

What is Taiwan thinking in all of this?

China needs to get its act together we want to see a strong and powerful China not one which is divided due to internal policies, historically speaking this leads to chaos and they end up killing 50 million of each other

First as a muslim I condemn China for its action again muslims, secondly as a friend I advise you stop collective punishment separating parents from kids, otherwise these sorts of acts bring the likes of Genghis Khan around and we all know what he did to Chinese

and this is coming from a very Pro-China member

You sound very condescending, what do you think China is? A Pakistan province? so you can just come in and search for what you want. What if China says we need to send investigation team in and check your treatment toward Christians and Buddhists in Pakistan?
Sure why not, we have nothing to hide, but it sounds like you do. I try being nice and you get all fired up that's great. @Dubious see this is what happens when you try to be nice. Reality check

China is being very irresponsible I dont know what has happened to them

Maybe now they have become rich and started to look for a fight, but why fight your own people has China not got enough enemy ?

locking up 2 million muslims because one of them carried a knife and stabbed 8 people at a bus station ?

thats like locking up the entire population of Chicago because a gang member killed 8 people in NY?

China is only radicalising the next generation of Ughurs, what a stupid policy

HK another example, another stupid policy bringing in the Extradition bill? again only radicalising people further

What is Taiwan thinking in all of this?

China needs to get its act together we want to see a strong and powerful China not one which is divided due to internal policies, historically speaking this leads to chaos and they end up killing 50 million of each other

First as a muslim I condemn China for its action again muslims, secondly as a friend I advise you stop collective punishment separating parents from kids, otherwise these sorts of acts bring the likes of Genghis Khan around and we all know what he did to Chinese

and this is coming from a very Pro-China member
You cant suppress islam and muslims it will pop back up like a spring. They shot themselves in the foot and they have to deal with the consequences when, this blows up in their face.

Again a whole another tangent. It's like speaking to a child that can barely construct a sentence. Your boring, I like to pull your strings but I have no personal issue with you, or China.

The first part of the sentence proves my point and I rest my case. We were your brothers no matter what religion you belonged to in rogue province of "Bangladesh", but you sided with kaffirs and backstabbed us. So I will not tolerate speeches of "suiting out agenda" from you.
Which kaffir are you talking about?

You can say 10 million, what 8 people in a bus station? you really know nothing of what you are trying to talk about?

HK another example, another stupid policy bringing in the Extradition bill?
Who brought the Extradition bill? You really know nothing at all.

Sure why not, we have nothing to hide, but it sounds like you do. I try being nice and you get all fired up that's great. @Dubious see this is what happens when you try to be nice. Reality check

You cant suppress islam and muslims it will pop back up like a spring. They shot themselves in the foot and they have to deal with the consequences when, this blows up in their face.
Why every time you have to bring in this specific mod? it becomes so funny indeed.

You can say 10 million, what 8 people in a bus station? you really know nothing of what you are trying to talk about?

Who brought the Extradition bill? You really know nothing at all.

Why every time you have to bring in this specific mod? it becomes so funny indeed.
So what's your wage? How much is the troll factory paying you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom