What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticizing China doesn't mean I turn blind towards US terrorism against Muslims.

Some Chinese members here seem to consider PDF as their playground.
We are aware of it...I really think MANY Chinese need to learn tolerance! This isnt China that we cant talk about it! It is an international forum!

@Deino @Irfan Baloch and @waz

All your reason is still no excuse for a rude and offensive reply like pakhtoon yum calling other troll and personal attack. If not happy, let the moderator do it. Dont you agree? Are you going to agree what he reply is correct? @waz
It is not a personal attack to "suspect" someone of being a paid promoter of China!

Personal attack is when someone OFFENDS you based on something FAR WORSE!

You show it by your absolute intolerance towards any members who have any difference of opinion on China!

That too on a Pakistani forum! This isnt China...your lack of tolerance sticks out like a sore thumb!

I would say BD tends to criticize other countries, China, India, US even Pakistan, you guys always feel that you are being unfairly treated, that victim mentality won't do you any good, nothing is given by others for free, if you really want to have respect and power, work hard and earn it, blaming game takes you nowhere.

I dont have time for this section...It is for @Deino , @Irfan Baloch and @waz to decide!

BD tends to criticize other countries, China, India, US even Pakistan
That actually shows they arent TARGETING China and are just used to criticizing!

All your reason is still no excuse for a rude and offensive reply like pakhtoon yum calling other troll and personal attack. If not happy, let the moderator do it. Dont you agree? Are you going to agree what he reply is correct? @waz
I am a mod!

2ndly I have only given 1 reason! You have comprehension issues, why not sort that out first? Coz it will only cause problems now and in the future!

You show it by your absolute intolerance towards any members who have any difference of opinion on China!

That too on a Pakistani forum! This isnt China...your lack of tolerance sticks out like a sore thumb!
I m intolerant? how? I only discuss and never attack others, what do you mean I m intolerant? I m not a mod, what can I do not to tolerate others? banning them? if you mean I argue back, I think that's what everyone does here.

@waz this member has no respect for Pakistan, its members not even its mods on a Pakistani forum...Talk about the irony!

Please dont ask such questions. I know what you mean and many have been claiming so on PDF

When you are going against your country (by coming on PDF) to post PRO-CHINA (your country) stuff every single day.. .Such questions would arise!

CONSIDERING how defensive @beijingwalker gets to the point he even thinks posting anything here is questioning China's sovereignty?!

I have avoided Chinese section moderation and leave it for @Deino and @waz :)

I personally don't like to show off anything happening in China, Chinese posting pro-China stuff is reaction to others but maybe overreacting.

The West countries have bashed China for 70 years, I don't think Chinese need to take it seriously here.

I have a lot of respect for Pakistan, I've been around in PDF longer than you are and you can ask senior Pakistani PDF members if I have respect for Pakistan or not.
You have shown the least respect! Like a snake you have bashed Pakistan at the lightest turn in news!

That is not respect but a really bad friend which is worse than an enemy!

You think by bashing Pakistani members you are showing respect? Seriously?!

MOSTLY I agree you mind your own business and open threads only! But when questioned you bash! There is no denying and I have shown senior mods proof of it.

You used our sour friendships with others to promote China! Like you shamelessly used the Kashmir issue to promote China! Started a thread about others not supporting Pakistan on Kashmir then went on to promote China...irrespective of what the thread was about - you derailed it all about China! THAT is how blind you are!

You have bashed countless Pakistani members, cried foul about them and also triggered them with your ignorance!

You could be here for 100 years, but if you have an agenda, sooner or later it shows and it has!

I would say BD tends to criticize other countries, China, India, US even Pakistan, you guys always feel that you are being unfairly treated, that victim mentality won't do you any good, nothing is given by others for free, if you really want to have respect and power, work hard and earn it, blaming game takes you nowhere.
Au contraire, I don't criticize any country that doesn't deserve it.
I criticize India because of it's hegemonic attitude & treatment of Muslims, especially because of Kashmir.
I criticize China because of it's policies regarding East Turkestan & Hui Muslims.
I criticize US because of it's foreign policy & terrorism against Muslim countries.
Show me one post where I criticized Pakistan.
You won't find any.Why not? Because Pakistan isn't persecuting it's minorities.

I m intolerant? how? I only discuss and never attack others, what do you mean I m intolerant? I m not a mod, what can I do not to tolerate others? banning them? if you mean I argue back, I think that's what everyone does here.
You dont discuss! You bash!
You said to me that my questions to you about China's action was questioning its sovereignty?! That is either stupidity or you really have no clue what an international forum means!

Have you forgotten? I havent and the report and links were sent to all mods so every mod knows what you did and how you behaved!

I personally don't like to show off anything happening in China, Chinese posting pro-China stuff is reaction to others but maybe overreacting.

The West countries have bashed China for 70 years, I don't think Chinese need to take it seriously here.
Why are Chinese becoming like the West then? You see hatred esp BLIND hatred makes you become what you hate the most!

Have you seen how Pakistanis who dare to question Chinese actions are treated? This is an international forum everyone will question! Heck even an American guy was bashed mercilessly by 2-3 gangster like Chinese members!

Chinese posting pro-China stuff is reaction to others but maybe overreacting.
I agree, but someone needs to tell them this!

We have no problems with you posting PRO-CHINA stuff...

However keep the forum rules in mind. Dont open posts based on tweets only.
Dont open new threads on posts that can be merged into already existing threads!

Like lately due to China's National day we have 5-8 NEW threads on different events for t he National day!

Now tell me, why cant these be under 1 banner?

You have shown the least respect! Like a snake you have bashed Pakistan at the lightest turn in news!

MOSTLY I agree you mind your own business and open threads only! But when questioned you bash! There is no denying and I have shown senior mods proof of it.

You used our sour friendships with others to promote China! Like you shamelessly used the Kashmir issue to promote China! Started a thread about others not supporting Pakistan on Kashmir then went on to promote China...irrespective of what the thread was about - you derailed it all about China! THAT is how blind you are!

You have bashed countless Pakistani members, cried foul about them and also triggered them with your ignorance!

You could be here for 100 years, but if you have an agenda, sooner or later it shows and it has!
I have been here longer than you, people called me anything here and I have heard any others call me a Pakistan hater, you are the first one indeed, I argued with some Pakistani members here, true, but does it mean I bash Pakistan or hate Pakistan? those members argue with other Pakistani members even more here. and many poster here argue with China at some point but does it mean they have dislike China? I don't think so, your generalization is very strange.

You said to me that my questions to you about China's action was questioning its sovereignty?! That is
Sorry I don't remember the context, can you show me the link please?

Au contraire, I don't criticize any country that doesn't deserve it.
I criticize India because of it's hegemonic attitude & treatment of Muslims, especially because of Kashmir.
I criticize China because of it's policies regarding East Turkestan & Hui Muslims.
I criticize US because of it's foreign policy & terrorism against Muslim countries.
Show me one post where I criticized Pakistan.
You won't find any.Why not? Because Pakistan isn't persecuting it's minorities.
I said you guys.. some of them did, you may deny of course.

I have been here longer than you,
That doesnt matter, it is not a workplace where such seniority matters!

We have epic trolls who have been here longer than you, but does that mean anything?

people called me anything here and I have heard any others call me a Pakistan hater, you are the first one indeed, I argued with some Pakistani members here, true, but does it mean I bash Pakistan or hate Pakistan?
Yes you have ask @waz

In you blindness, you even hijacked a Kashmiri thread to promote China! That is how blind you have become!

those members argue with other Pakistani members even more here.
We are not talking about that...Stick to the issue about those members and about China!

and many poster here argue with China at some point but does it mean they have dislike China? I don't think so, your generalization is very strange.
And here is the epic terrible conclusion! You see your lack of ability to conclude properly based on given facts ACTUALLY shows your comprehension issues!

What did I generalized? I gave examples of what happened and why you are labelled as such!

That doesnt matter, it is not a workplace where such seniority matters!

We have epic trolls who have been here longer than you, but does that mean anything?

Yes you have ask @waz

In you blindness, you even hijacked a Kashmiri thread to promote China! That is how blind you have become!

We are not talking about that...Stick to the issue about those members and about China!

And here is the epic terrible conclusion! You see your lack of ability to conclude properly based on given facts ACTUALLY shows your comprehension issues!

What did I generalized? I gave examples of what happened and why you are labelled as such!
You are a mod , to show respect I don't want to have a lengthy argument with you. But I don't hate Pakistan and I m not a Pakistan basher. you can call me anything, but I know who I m and I know who I love and who I hate. Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a mod , to show respect I don't want to have a lengthy argument with you. But I don't hate Pakistan and I m not a Pakistan basher. you can call me anything, but I know who I m and I know who I love and who I hate. Have a good day.
I wish you show equal respect to every other member of ours on PDF!

Hi, your reply is very one sided. How many times Chinese members are bashed? Are you saying its ok to bash Chinese members while Pakistanis members can do whatever they want?

You can see how Pakhtoon Yum response with personal attack derailing the thread with a reply that is totally out of topic. It takes 2 hand to clap. To try paint a one sided affair just show a out of character moves from a moderator which doesn't solved the problem.

Why are Chinese becoming like the West then? You see hatred esp BLIND hatred makes you become what you hate the most!

Have you seen how Pakistanis who dare to question Chinese actions are treated? This is an international forum everyone will question! Heck even an American guy was bashed mercilessly by 2-3 gangster like Chinese members!

All civilizations are self-centered, on the religious topic Muslim and West are on the same side, both want to change China, why are you becoming like West?

Hi, your reply is very one sided. How many times Chinese members are bashed? Are you saying its ok to bash Chinese members while Pakistanis members can do whatever they want?
No one is ok to bash anyone!

The only problem is Chinese members think questioning them is the same as bashing!
Sarcastic remarks are reported by Chinese members!
People pointing out opposite of what Chinese think are taken as offensive!

NONE of the above is bashing! But what Chinese members do as a mob is definitely bashing!

You can see how Pakhtoon Yum response with personal attack derailing the thread with a reply that is totally out of topic. It takes 2 hand to clap. To try paint a one sided affair just show a out of character moves from a moderator which doesn't solved the problem
He has been banned numerous times when it is a personal attack!

But asking someone how much he is paid for isnt a personal attack!

You are free to ignore it!

All civilizations are self-centered, on the religious topic Muslim and West are on the same side, both want to change China, why are you becoming like West?
No one wants to change China...China itself is changing....by changing any name that sounds Arabic? Killing its own history?

You are trying to finish multiculturalism...Homogeneity is not the future!

on the religious topic Muslim and West are on the same side
West are only on our side coz they want to bash China...Otherwise they dont care about ANY Muslims population!

BUT why is China giving the WEST and Muslims a reason to be united?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom