What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a fact, biased western media not happy to see China gets stronger each day, so they create these shit every day

Ignore the haters, work hard and get things done. We are doers, not talkers.
Precisely, western countries are afraid of rising China taking away their imperial rule on globe. Taking away their grip and control of manipulating the world. But China financial and military is too strong. So all they can do is spread distrust and hatred to try weaken China. Nothing to do with Islam or their so called righteous against oppressor.

China is not keen on global rule or world police unlike west. A rising China is better for a more peaceful world.

There's hundreds of press taking daily videos in tiny tiny Hong Kong EVERY DAY. Yet somehow there are not hundreds of press scattered in Xinjiang taking videos showing what the situation is...or isn't. I highly doubt it's because there is "no story" or it is "boring".

I can't understand this concept of some "invited trip" to the press to tour Xinjiang for a "few days" to see some "happy students".. A few days? Let them stay for as long as they want. That's how the real stories unfold.

Imagine the press getting a tour of Hong Kong for a few days showing happy people with umbrellas..then whisked away?

You'd think China to quash the bad PR would quickly announce they'd happily supply a hotel room in Xinjiang for like a dozen Muslim countries leading press to submit daily reports for as long as it takes "to shut the Western press up". Apparently such a relatively cheap solution to fix the problem eludes them...I wonder why.
I agree but Americans are no friends of muslims either so get off your high horse. China and America are the same, if thses allegation turn out to be true

if you want to go back in history then dont go back only 100 years to a time which suites you and stop there, thats called selective history where you pick out frames of the past at some individual points

go back right to the start, as someone else has pointed out that region was never part of China, their culture and their religion is separate from China

China has no right there
That's the earliest photo time available, before that, cameras and photos were not around. it seems that you don't know Uighurs are very late comers in Xinjiang, Xinjiang was part of Han dynasty over 2000 years ago long before Turks emerged in the history. Speaking their culture and religion, they were Buddhists and didn't have this current culture before Islamic conquest, so cultures and even religions change with time.

Your culture...sure! Culture of Han yes...But is it the culture of the Xingjing region?

They were renamed Xinjiang (新疆) in 1884, meaning "new frontier," when both regions were reconquered by the Chinese Qing dynasty after the Dungan revolt (1862–1877). The first inhabitants came from the west.

So why should they want to become part of your culture? Like you dont want to be part of their culture! Why not let each culture strive? Why use israeli style collective punishment of punishing so many for the doing of few?!

Xinjiang was re-claimed by the Qing Dynasty back in 1759. And the former ruler of Xinjiang before the Qing Dynasty was the Oirat Mongol.

And the previous two Chinese Dynasties ruled over Xinjiang were the Han Dynasty and Tang Dynasty.

You have to admit all western media are biased against China.

That's probably like 100,000 media sources. Yes, we all meet in a football stadium in Tahiti every second Tuesday of the month planning our biased coverage of China...

Just stop and think about what you are saying for once instead of parroting the chants you learned in school.

Last edited:
I agree but Americans are no friends of muslims either so get off your high horse. China and America are the same, if thses allegation turn out to be true

Nope, China seeks to re-industrialize and re-vitalize the Muslim world.

Since a rich Muslim world would be less likely fallen into the manipulation by the US.

All those groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIS were the products of poverty ravaged by the imperialism.

Nope, China seeks to re-industrialize and re-vitalize the Muslim world.

Since a rich Muslim world would be less likely fallen into the manipulation by the US.

All those groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIS were the products of poverty ravaged by the imperialism.
Is that why they are changing ancient Arabic names, of places. Just like the Jealous Indians. Shame

Load of cack "kiwi". Real new Zealanders don't share your views. Muslims are fine as long as an occupying army isn't gang raping their females, including minor females, and then so called civil society in their adopted home turn out and protest in support of the rapists.

It really is this simple. Russia, China, Europe.... seek a degree of peaceful homogeneity and has no problem with Muslims who work hard and pay their taxes. Hindutva meanwhile targets ALL Muslims alike. Abdullah senior's cries of disbelief as he - a Muslim who towed the Hindutva line for decades, who assimilated wholesale - was promptly arrested for simply existing.

"This isn't my India" he wailed.

Guess what, it always was and always will be as long as Hindutva is unchecked.

The tripe that you are copying from some b.s. Nazi websites is laughable. I am a Muslim and perfectly happy to integrate while retaining some semblance of identity and cultural ties.

Real NewZealander? Are you the authority to decide who is real? I am from the country and I know what they feel about. What you saw by PM post shootout can be genuine but is laced with maintaining political goodwill.

I myself is a Muslim but I do not agree to biased approach towards life, of my community.

Why only Muslims want all religious leverages in the name of minority rights? Why don't they give the same religious freedom to minorities in their country. Why a non-Muslim can't be in top echelons in Pakistan? India had PM and President from minorities.

You are fed hate against India and hence you are justified in calling what ever you want but it may not be true. I visited India one year back....off course incidents like lynching on eating beef are shameful.... but besides that other incidents do not justify the amount of propaganda being unleashed...they happen at other places too.....beating Sikhs in US due to wearing turban, Destroying temple in Pakistan, Forced conversion of Sikh /Hindu girls in Pakistan, Detention and Ban on Uighur religious freedom in China, Systemic elimination of Rohingya etc etc......Why cherry pick only India/Hindus? ..Just because it suits your narrative?

Is that why they are changing ancient Arabic names, of places. Just like the Jealous Indians. Shame

Some local officers were simpleton and incompetent, and didn't know how to handle thing properly.

They did use the same easy and brutal tactics by expelling the migrant workers from Beijing which had backfired with criticism.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/asia/china-migrant-workers-evictions-beijing/index.html

You can see that the western media simply loves to see that China made the self-inflicted mistake.

I am sure those incidents will soon be corrected.

Some local officers were simpleton and incompetent, and didn't know how to handle thing properly.

They did use the same easy and brutal tactics by expelling the migrant workers from Beijing which had backfired with criticism.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/asia/china-migrant-workers-evictions-beijing/index.html

You can see that the western media simply loves to see that China made the self-inflicted mistake.

I am sure those incidents will soon be corrected.
China did it? Yes
China did it on purpose? Yes
China change the name back? NO

China did it? Yes
China did it on purpose? Yes
China change the name back? NO

The Arabic scripts were not removed, you need to calm down.

Few bad apples could spoil a bunch of other good apples.

66ae952958954def9d135dcdc744d693.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom