What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

Yes.How about you look around yourself for once. And the prophecies of the sufi master have been right till now. He had warned me when Libya is attacked ,consider the end of islam near. Its already.Almost all islamic nations are in state of turmoil ,civil wars,unrest.

Open your eyes. Even the Bible code,great remote viewers and clairvoyants indicate that 2013-2019 is the period of global mass genocide.

how much u know about Islam? muslims been fighting with each other since Prophet's death.

people will fight with each other because its a human nature.

kon jeeta hai teri zulf ke sar honay tak.

It can happen between now and 2099.

Great economic cycles and war cycles are related. The breeding ground for Nazism was economic depression and extreme privation in Germany in the time preceding Hitler's rise to power. The 2nd World War followed on after The Great Depression etc. Someone recently produced a long-term war cycle chart (I think it was Weiss Research) showing a major war cycle peak in 2019.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42061.html

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ian-hindus-hate-muslims-24.html#ixzz2egHbZiUZ

^^^ the above is from statistics. Add 7 into the 2012 mayan calendar and you get 2019. The 7 years of tribulation.

Look at whats happening in the islamic world. There is a old proverb:- Whom the Gods seek to destroy,they drive them mad.' The kinds of fatwas being passed by mullahs today have never been passed in the past 700 years. The kind of schisms ,islam is undergoing and the civil wars on that basis just,what should I say.

And the funny thing ,even statistics is indicating a major war cycle peak in 2019. Too much coincidence.
there is nothing wrong going on in muslim world... as such.. many muslim countries are in good place... like indonesia, malayasia.. even our very own bangladesh :)

middle east is going through a churn now, the political system there is not sustainable and it was bound to collapse..

how much u know about Islam? muslims been fighting with each other since Prophet's death.

How about you overlook your ego? Are you seeing what is happening in every islamic nation. Such a level of coincidence occurs rarely , and only once in centuries.

there is nothing wrong going on in muslim world... as such.. many muslim countries are in good place... like indonesia, malayasia.. even our very own bangladesh :)

middle east is going through a churn now, the political system there is not sustainable and it was bound to collapse..

Close your eyes like a pigeon and say there is no cat in front of you .

Iqbal was not a Kashmiri Pandit. His grandfather was.

Only 300? :what:
Destroying monasteries and building on top of them is not our thing.

Why do you think there are hardly any Buddhists left in India, when there was a time when almost the whole of sub-continent was Buddhist. And this would mean that there would certainly be thousands of Buddhist monasteries and other related sites in sub-continent. Very few have been left. Even when Muslims came and ruled India, there was hardly any Buddhist religious structures which were there in sub-continent, which as you would say, Muslims destroyed all.

And people following Vedic culture have been fighting since the advent of Rig Veda.

Great economic cycles and war cycles are related. The breeding ground for Nazism was economic depression and extreme privation in Germany in the time preceding Hitler's rise to power. The 2nd World War followed on after The Great Depression etc. Someone recently produced a long-term war cycle chart (I think it was Weiss Research) showing a major war cycle peak in 2019.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42061.html

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ian-hindus-hate-muslims-24.html#ixzz2egHbZiUZ

^^^ the above is from statistics. Add 7 into the 2012 mayan calendar and you get 2019. The 7 years of tribulation.

And I heard some one say that Mayan cycle ended in 2012 and now a new cycle has begun.

Funny that I realise that history doesn't start where it is convenient for you to start an argument. I have little appetite for the communal behaviour that you are displaying. I neither grow cold or numb. Facing violence, I would be more than okay with entire rioting mobs being dispatched to sort out issues with whatever God/s they believe in. Their religious affiliation means squat to me. Rioters chose to be rioters, the victims do not choose that fate. I'm crying no wolf but rabidity is a danger that needs a harsh dealing with. You are no different from the people you claim are on the opposite side. I have no sympathy whatsoever with your position. Your behaviour has been constantly obnoxious & your communal hatred a demonstration of the pits that human behaviour can sink to. Your complete tarring of an entire community & people, including women & children with your bile is hardly something I can appreciate. If that makes me sensitive, so be it. Regardless of whose ancestors did what, we are not our ancestors. Copy paste is such a waste of human evolution.

Btw, you know very little of Tipu & how he is seen in the Mysore-Bangalore region. Whatever he was known as elsewhere, a bigot is not how he is looked as at here nor was he one in this region.

Bravo. Ideal. Glorious. Utopian. Though I also don't like to paint any community with any color, your emotional response begged me to post this - Bring in the facts. If you feel emotional go to a corner, cry, come back and post some facts.

"Btw, you know very little of Tipu & how he is seen in the Mysore-Bangalore region. Whatever he was known as elsewhere, a bigot is not how he is looked as at here nor was he one in this region." - It is easy to write/rewrite history. Pakistan (that faced the brunt of repeated invasions) proudly proclaims ibn Qasim as a hero. It is all a matter of perspective. But yes, the perception of Tipu is mixed. @bronxbull gave her opinion.
Bottomline: - In North Kerala - most of the people(especially the Mapillahs) revere Tipu Sultan as a Hero. In fact more than that.
In South Kerala - There is tremendous amount of hatred for him.
Perhaps you will now pass a judgement and say conclusively that I am a fanatic Muslim murdering Hindutvadi, my observations (with notable exception) is this - Sunnis (by and large) consider Tipu Sultan who 'introduced the light of Islam in the South' and the Hindus and Christians consider him an 'embodiment of evil'.

Why do you think there are hardly any Buddhists left in India, when there was a time when almost the whole of sub-continent was Buddhist. And this would mean that there would certainly be thousands of Buddhist monasteries and other related sites in sub-continent. Very few have been left. Even when Muslims came and ruled India, there was hardly any Buddhist religious structures which were there in sub-continent, which as you would say, Muslims destroyed all.

And people following Vedic culture have been fighting since the advent of Rig Veda.
The factual inaccuracies are in bold. If you want sources I can provide, though that it be off topic. :)
For one small example - Nalanda was a nice place. :angel:

"Vedic culture have been fighting since the advent of Rig Veda" - So? After folks became Muslim, they stopped fighting? :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo. Ideal. Glorious. Utopian. Though I also don't like to paint any community with any color, your emotional response begged me to post this - Bring in the facts. If you feel emotional go to a corner, cry, come back and post some facts.

I feel little emotion, certainly don't go to a corner & cry but my facts are usually good.

"Btw, you know very little of Tipu & how he is seen in the Mysore-Bangalore region. Whatever he was known as elsewhere, a bigot is not how he is looked as at here nor was he one in this region." - It is easy to write/rewrite history. Pakistan (that faced the brunt of repeated invasions) proudly proclaims ibn Qasim as a hero. It is all a matter of perspective. But yes, the perception of Tipu is mixed. @bronxbull gave her opinion.
Bottomline: - In North Kerala - most of the people(especially the Mapillahs) revere Tipu Sultan as a Hero. In fact more than that.
Perhaps you will now pass a judgement and say conclusively that I am a fanatic Muslim murdering Hindutvadi, my observations (with notable exception) is this - Sunnis (by and large) consider Tipu Sultan who 'introduced the light of Islam in the South' and the Hindus and Christians consider him an 'embodiment of evil'

What's the point here? Maybe you should go back & see in what context Tipu was referred to & what region was suggested for "kafirs" being dealt with. I'm aware of how he is perceived both in the South Canara/Dakshina Kannada & Kerala regions. Does not detract from the validity of my statement.

I will pass no judgement on whether you are a "fanatic Muslim murdering Hindutvadi", you might well be:lol: but all that this post seems to suggest is that whatever else you are, you are certainly confused.

I feel little emotion, certainly don't go to a corner & cry but my facts are usually good.

What's the point here? Maybe you should go back & see in what context Tipu was referred to & what region was suggested for "kafirs" being dealt with. I'm aware of how he is perceived both in the South Canara/Dakshina Kannada & Kerala regions. Does not detract from the validity of my statement.

I will pass no judgement on whether you are a "fanatic Muslim murdering Hindutvadi", you might well be:lol: but all that this post seems to suggest is that whatever else you are, you are certainly confused.

1. Does not detract from the validity of my statement - It does

2. you might well be - Ok

3. suggest is that whatever else you are, you are certainly confused - I am clear as crystal. If you want a thorough discussion on perception of Tipu Sultan, I will be glad to join you in another thread.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ian-hindus-hate-muslims-25.html#ixzz2egPKPq00

Perhaps you will now pass a judgement and say conclusively that I am a fanatic Muslim murdering Hindutvadi, my observations (with notable exception) is this - Sunnis (by and large) consider Tipu Sultan who 'introduced the light of Islam in the South' and the Hindus and Christians consider him an 'embodiment of evil'.

The factual inaccuracies are in bold. If you want sources I can provide, though that it be off topic. :)
For one small example - Nalanda was a nice place. :angel:

"Vedic culture have been fighting since the advent of Rig Veda" - So? After folks became Muslim, they stopped fighting? :hitwall:

No dearth of references or links here to prove my points as well, howsoever bold they may be. Nope, the Muslims also did not stop fighting. Whats your point.

1. Does not detract from the validity of my statement - It does

Go back & read. It doesn't. I talked only on the perception of Tipu in the Bangalore-Mysore region.

2. you might well be - Ok

That wasn't a serious comment, said tongue firmly in cheek in response to some hyperbole.:P

3. suggest is that whatever else you are, you are certainly confused - I am clear as crystal. If you want a thorough discussion on perception of Tipu Sultan, I will be glad to join you in another thread.

Not required, I have been there & done that. Not my point. As stated above, my point was specific to what was referred to.

Ok Good :coffee:
Go back & read. It doesn't. I talked only on the perception of Tipu in the Bangalore-Mysore region.

That wasn't a serious comment, said tongue firmly in cheek in response to some hyperbole.:P

Not required, I have been there & done that. Not my point. As stated above, my point was specific to what was referred to.

@SarthakGanguly a little correction mate.. There is no immense hatred against Tipu Sultan here in South Kerala.. Just do not consider him as hero as portrayed in our school history books..

@SarthakGanguly a little correction mate.. There is no immense hatred against Tipu Sultan here in South Kerala.. Just do not consider him as hero as portrayed in our school history books..

Yeah, as I said - there are differences in perception. :)

Perhaps not in Southern Kerala. but in Central Kerala(Thrissur,Ernakulam) he is absolutely hated. every Temples have history to tell about how they saved from Tipu's army. He persecuted not alone Hindus but Mangalorean Catholics and Syrian Christians of Kerala. the beastiality of Muslim and Hindu rulers of India are nowhere reported by Historians. they are all portrayed as pious and noble people(and even considered Gods) by the biased Historians of South Asia. thanks that we are living in Democracy. Let us hope Hindutva terrorist does not over power our democracy. we need another 60-100 years before religion gets lesser importance(so as to progress).

Back
Top Bottom