What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

Nassr

Reaction score
I was shocked to read the comments in India Times. So much hatred for Muslims and Pakistan is spewed in the comments section of this newspaper. I am sure it would be the same in other mainstream Indian newspapers.

Visit this site and see for yourself – it is horrific and shameful. This is aam Indian expressing him/herself. Unbelievably shocking indeed.

Muzaffarnagar violence: Over 10,000 displaced; 10,000 arrested - The Times of India

Comment

Dear Non-Muslim Indians.............A Virus will always be a Virus....... Islam virus is incurable..... Right from Alauddin Khilji (1303 CE) to Afzal Guru (Present 2013) there is no difference in the Islamic mindset....... Dear Narendra Modi......Save us, Liberate us.........India is an Unfinished Chapter of Islamic Caliphate. No other country in the world could save itself from becoming an Islamic Nation where ever Islamic dominance had prevailed for more than 50 years. Middle East, Turkey, Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, South Asia, Malaysia etc are just examples. Once the Muslims rise in population in any part of the world, they exert a substantial influence on the politics, indulge in terror, bombings, riots in the nation to establish Satan Allah laws like Sharia, Fatwa, Hizab, Khatna, Burqa, Jihad, Halal etc. Any nation that allows Muslims immigration from Muslim nations is signing its own death warrant. Allah is the Satan of Islamic Caliphate and Terrorism. Already his Islamic children have killed CRPF jawans, done beheading and killed innocents in Hyderabad just to quench Allah's blood thirst. But Allah is more thirsty and his Terrorist children kill people all over the world. Allah is thirsty for innocent blood not only of Asia Sub continent but also in Middle East, Africa, Europe & United States. Time shall come when Modi along with whole Non Islamic world shall unite to exterminate (1.3 Billion) Allah Viruses to Save Earth from Islamic Caliphate and Satan Allah Terrorism. Allah is Satan !

You will find all shades of opinion amongst 125 crore people. One random rant is not representative of the population.

One after the other and again and again - large majority of the comments are almost the same. Just visit and read these comments. I was surprised and extremely alarmed at the expression of hostility and such sentiments expressed by overwhelming majority of those who posted their comments.

Interesting. people like this n.ut are supporters of Narendra Modi(the buthcer of muslims in Gujarat in India), and he is tipped to become the next PM of India or win many seats for BJP than before. So I guess many indians n.uts believe in this theory.

One after the other and again and again - large majority of the comments are almost the same. Just visit and read these comments. I was surprised and extremely alarmed at the expression of hostility and such sentiments expressed by overwhelming majority of those who posted their comments.

lot of hindus are hostile to muslim and vice versa .. what is new...

Those are Hindus for you...

I actually wish I met some nice, sensible Hindus on PDF so I could change my mind about them.
Unfortunately, this site attracts some of the most gutter trashy Indians there are in the world.. One day... maybe.

Why is it a fag thread. Is it because the expression of such hatred exposes the actual feelings of Indian against Muslims there. Comment after comment spews so much hatred. Is this true India.

because only fags make such threads

anyway im outta here got **** to do u know what I mean

Why is it a fag thread. Is it because the expression of such hatred exposes the actual feelings of Indian against Muslims there. Comment after comment spews so much hatred. Is this true India.

This thread is a product of your mental illness.

See a shrink. This degree of obsession with hindus, which drives you to scour anonymous comments on a unmoderated forum, is a classical case of OCD.

BTW

Were the comments on that website posted by you? Probably we would never know.

Back
Top Bottom