What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

This thread is a product of your mental illness.

See a shrink. This degree of obsession with hindus, which drives you to scour anonymous comments on a unmoderated forum, is a classical case of OCD.

BTW

Were the comments on that website posted by you? Probably we would never know.

I just posted a comment from an Indian mainstream newspaper. You can go and see the other comments which probably are far far worse than the one I quoted here.

Why do you Indians attempt to hide these facts here.

Those are Hindus for you...

I actually wish I met some nice, sensible Hindus on PDF so I could change my mind about them.
Unfortunately, this site attracts some of the most gutter trashy Indians there are in the world.. One day... maybe.

Mr mega troll,

If you live in a gutter, even roses would smell like $hit.

Probably problem is with you.

One after the other and again and again - large majority of the comments are almost the same. Just visit and read these comments. I was surprised and extremely alarmed at the expression of hostility and such sentiments expressed by overwhelming majority of those who posted their comments.

Not worth arguing with these sewer rats...
They see everything in India as a ISI, or Muslim made problem
They are obsessed w/us and want revenge after 1000 yr humiliation

I dont know ... may be it has been like this for quite long since partition... the events that led to partition (communal riots) injected poison to the subcontinent...

May be! 65 years and thence - And all these are Indians.

May be! 65 years and thence - And all these are Indians.

dont tell me it does not exist in pakistan or bangladesh? (although bangladesh is not that bad)... specifically punjab region of pakistan.

people divide and fight on basis of many identities.. regional.. caste.. religion etc.

I mean come on, except the last few lines, everything written is a fact.

Your signature line is Live n Let Live and your hatred though is identical to the one who posted the comment. Surprising.

dont tell me it does not exist in pakistan or bangladesh? (although bangladesh is not that bad)... specifically punjab region of pakistan.

people divide and fight on basis of many identities.. regional.. caste.. religion etc.

We are fighting a war against such hater mongers. Contrarily, your mainstream newspapers allow people to post such hateful material. It spreads hate rather than quell it.

Your signature line is Live n Let Live and your hatred though is identical to the one who posted the comment. Surprising.
Mate can you actually refute what has been said in the comment ? ( except the swears)

@Nassr

You will find another person going 'Dear (insert your leader here) please kill all (insert your ethinc group here) because they are evil/bad/stupid/ugly/inferior'. Don't go on blaming the Hindus, there are quite a few Hindus in Pakistan too ever heard of them threatening you?

Last edited by a moderator:

We are fighting a war against such hater mongers. Contrarily, your mainstream newspapers allow people to post such hateful material. It spreads hate rather than quell it.
these comments are unmoderated and never deleted .. why dont you go and write some sh*t about hindus if you fancy...

ToI is involved in Aman ki asha initiatives and has special pages on indo pak friendship... They cant be responsible for their readers' views...

Communal hatred is truth, all we can do is control it using govt force and certain peace initiative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom