What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

This is 21st century and in this modern era, such actions horrific as they are, can be allowed to happen.

Muslims (except very few) havent yet came out of the medieval ages. So this argument is moot.

Muslims (except very few) havent yet came out of the medieval ages. So this argument is moot.

May be, and if this is the case, you may like this comment even more appeasing.

Islam is Deadly Virus. Quite shamelessly, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims refute the claims by non-Muslims Kafirs that they indulged in forced conversions, destroying and erasing other faiths' evidences in their Islamic history which the world knows how cunning they are in trying to hide the truth. They are propagating that Alauddin Khilji and Aurangzeb were kind and humble among all the mogul kings and theirs were the golden period of moguls rule in India. But the history says during Aurangzeb's period only most of the Hindus were forced either to embrace Islam or be killed. Remember the University of Nalanda that was housing the most precious library in the world that time was set ablaze and the smoke was coming out of it even after 6 months. We can imagine how many invaluable Hindu scriptures and scientific evidences might have lost in it. In the same way they destroyed our Ram Mandir at Ayodhya, which was a Mecca for Hindus and now they are refusing that there was no mandhir existing there. Very recently they destroyed the Bamyan Buddha statue in Afghanistan. Just wait for another 25-50 years. They will refuse that one also and put the blame on the Russian communist forces that was trying to occupy Afghanistan from 1980-89. And now in Bangladesh Islamists are killing hindus destroying temples to blame Buddhists of Myanmar in future 2070. They must remember one thing 'Truth alone triumphs'. Allah is the ***** !!

You will find all shades of opinion amongst 125 crore people. One random rant is not representative of the population.

Nobody is talking about 'shades' of opinion, but the national "narrative" of 1.3 billion Indians!!!!! Every where, every site, every newspaper comment section, Youtube, Indian forums etc etc...ALL of them have such comments as the "dominating voice" of digital media. Don't tell me it is just a shade of opinion. "Jews are the problem" was not a 'shade' of opinion of Nazis, but the dominating national "narrative" of Germans in 1938-1944....

Same is the case with Indians...the only problem is, you are afraid and frustrated. You can not do what Hitler did to Jews...Because Hitler didn't have an nuclear armed ideological Jewish state right next to Germany, which could put up a ~ 1 million man standing army armed with tanks, artillery, missiles, aircrafts, gunships and so on...

Any systematic oppression of Muslims will provide ISI the most golden opportunity of its life to cause havoc in india...

Had we not separated from hindus, hindus would have been persecuting us like no other..Now, they can only take our their frustrations on internet :lol:

Relax kids .. both sides do communal violence.. both sides die... depending on area muslims die more or hindus die more...
if muslims die in higher number you will say genocide, if hindus die then muslims are rising up against hindu rule... :)

I dont see why majority should take all blames for all communal riots... this specific one started when a muslim mob killed two brothers of a hindu girl who was teased by some muslim guys.

May be, and if this is the case, you may like this comment even more appeasing.

Islam is Deadly Virus. Quite shamelessly, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims refute the claims by non-Muslims Kafirs that they indulged in forced conversions, destroying and erasing other faiths' evidences in their Islamic history which the world knows how cunning they are in trying to hide the truth. They are propagating that Alauddin Khilji and Aurangzeb were kind and humble among all the mogul kings and theirs were the golden period of moguls rule in India. But the history says during Aurangzeb's period only most of the Hindus were forced either to embrace Islam or be killed. Remember the University of Nalanda that was housing the most precious library in the world that time was set ablaze and the smoke was coming out of it even after 6 months. We can imagine how many invaluable Hindu scriptures and scientific evidences might have lost in it. In the same way they destroyed our Ram Mandir at Ayodhya, which was a Mecca for Hindus and now they are refusing that there was no mandhir existing there. Very recently they destroyed the Bamyan Buddha statue in Afghanistan. Just wait for another 25-50 years. They will refuse that one also and put the blame on the Russian communist forces that was trying to occupy Afghanistan from 1980-89. And now in Bangladesh Islamists are killing hindus destroying temples to blame Buddhists of Myanmar in future 2070. They must remember one thing 'Truth alone triumphs'. Allah is the ***** !!

You must have so much free time to not only read all these comments, but also repost them on another anonymous forum. Get a job bro.

If you actually believe muslims are stuck in the middle ages, then you really are dumb. Also hindu, please tell me how the majority of muslims live in the middle ages.

You must have so much free time to not only read all these comments, but also repost them on another anonymous forum. Get a job bro.

What may I ask are you doing here.

Nobody is talking about 'shades' of opinion, but the national "narrative" of 1.3 billion Indians!!!!! Every where, every site, every newspaper comment section, Youtube, Indian forums etc etc...ALL of them have such comments as the "dominating voice" of digital media. Don't tell me it is just a shade of opinion. "Jews are the problem" was not a 'shade' of opinion of Nazis, but the dominating national "narrative" of Germans in 1938-1944....

Same is the case with Indians...the only problem is, you are afraid and frustrated. You can not do what Hitler did to Jews...Because Hitler didn't have an nuclear armed ideological Jewish state right next to Germany, which could put up a ~ 1 million man standing army armed with tanks, artillery, missiles, aircrafts, gunships and so on...

Any systematic oppression of Muslims will provide ISI the most golden opportunity of its life to cause havoc in india...

Had we not separated from hindus, hindus would have been persecuting us like no other..Now, they can only take our their frustrations on internet :lol:

A very apt explanation indeed.

All those PackI***** f*cks provide proofs or else you are shite as always!

Lets say i fight for my brethren,what will you consider me as?

There is a difference between brethren and co-religionists who may not even know each other from adam and eve, go on a communal killing spree. Which category do your brethren belong to.

@Nassr:I beg to differ bro,
what people says in internet under their insane usernames shall never represent India's opinion. Indian muslims are doing just as fine as any other group in India. Personally,being a muslim has given me nothing but benefits in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
what people says in internet under their insane usernames shall never represent India's opinion. Indian muslims are doing just as fine as any other group in India. Personally,being a muslim has given me nothing but benefits in India.

Self-delete

Probably, the so-called anonymity provides them the opportunity to express themselves freely and truthfully - and this may be the actual opinion which is lost to most of us reading the news stories only and not what the people posit underneath those stories.

Why is there so much communal hatred against each other in India.

1. Because Muslims have visited countless atrocities against Hindus when they were ruling including genocide of millions

2. They have made zero contribution to the freedom struggle

3. Even after being toadies to the British (or perhaps because of it) they managed to divide the motherland and get a nice piece for themselves

4. They again tricked the Hindus - even after getting land for themselves, most of them stayed put in India

5. They are indulging in terrorism - the Indian Muslim intelligentsia tacitly supports the extremists

Is it still a wonder that Muslims are hated in India. In any other nation it would have been far worse.

Back
Top Bottom