What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

hmmmmm ............. it indeed is difficult to eliminate 150 million Muslims, irrespective of them being Indians. Thank you for hating the Muslims for what they did 6-700 years ago. You do remember it like yesterday, don't you. Allah tumhaari umar daraz karay - how old are you by the way, 450 years old.

hmm this coming from sunni muslim who hate shia muslim and ahmadi muslim

look brother, what i said was simple,you fight for yours , i fight for mine...when does this end?Unless you seen the end.
frankly speaking i enjoy this fight but cry at the same time why they fight.

You might find me confusing but i am!

No no - when you also hold so many medical degrees, a human death almost becomes a statistical figure. You are not confused.

Oh boy, you are angry as to why these people like to have more children. The other day many Indians were criticizing the Chinese for not allowing more than one child in their country. At times it becomes difficult to understand you people.

Where did I say that I have problem with the policy of "Hum Paanch, Hamare Pachees"

I am just asking you to refute the fact that as the % of Muslims in a country increases the problems increase for Non Muslims.

Opinions may vary but facts are sacred

Oh boy! Teaching of history is really abysmal in Pakistan.

Sorry! The world did not start with Md Bin Kasim's invasions of Sindh's and the Punjab was not Buddhist.

Nope. The known history of Pakistan began more than 9000 years ago at Mehrgarh (7000 BC) in Balochistan. We are the Meluhha, the people of Indus Valley Civilization. We were monotheists around 3000 BC, later we followed Vedic and then Hindu culture, thereafter we became Buddhists. Later some of us became Jains and some became Sikhs. Now we are Muslims. Any doubt.

How explain in context of ISLAM?

When one innocent human being is killed, it is as if the whole humanity has been killed.

Nope. The known history of Pakistan began more than 9000 years ago at Mehrgarh (7000 BC) in Balochistan. We are the Meluhha, the people of Indus Valley Civilization. We were monotheists around 3000 BC, later we followed Vedic and then Hindu culture, thereafter we became Buddhists. Later some of us became Jains and some became Sikhs. Now we are Muslims. Any doubt.

History of Pakistan!! Haha!:rofl: You serious???

What happened in 1947 then??

And most of the IVC sites are in India, so how is that history of Pakistan??

Where did I say that I have problem with the policy of "Hum Paanch, Hamare Pachees"

I am just asking you to refute the fact that as the % of Muslims in a country increases the problems increase for Non Muslims.

Opinions may vary but facts are sacred

There are over 140 armed secessionist groups in India. The largest in any one country in the whole world. Out of these, only about 32 are Muslim. The remaining one hundred armed secessionist groups and I am not including the Naxals and their killing spree, do not want to remain part of India. Should I blame Indian Hindus for all this mayhem in India.

Most IVC sites are in India? Are you literally ******* kidding me?

I have lost faith in the world... Or the Indians... :lol:

Association with the Harappan civilization[edit source | editbeta]

Some estimate that the period at which the river dried up range, very roughly, from 2500 to 2000 BC, with a further margin of error at either end of the date-range. This may be precise in geological terms, but for the mature Indus Valley Civilization (2600 to 1900 BC) it makes all the difference whether the river dried up in 2500 (its early phase) or 2000 (its late phase). By contact with remnants of the IVC like the Cemetery H culture, legendary knowledge of the event may have been acquired.
Along the course of the Ghaggar-Hakra river are many archaeological sites of the Indus Valley Civilization; but not further south than the middle of Bahawalpur district. It has been assumed that the Sarasvati ended there in a series of terminal lakes, and some think that its water only reached the Indus or the sea in very wet rainy seasons. However, satellite images contradict this: they do not show subterranean water in reservoirs in the dunes between the Indus and the end of the Hakra west of Fort Derawar/Marot.[21] It may also have been affected by much of its water being taken for irrigation.[citation needed]
In a survey conducted by M.R. Mughal between 1974 and 1977, over 400 sites were mapped along 300 miles of the Hakra river.[22] The majority of these sites were dated to the fourth or third millennium BCE.[23]
S. P. Gupta however counts over 600 sites of the Indus civilization on the Ghaggar-Hakra river and its tributaries.[24][25] For ereason stated above, only 90 to 96 Indus Valley sites have been discovered on the Indus and its tributaries (about 36 sites on the Indus river itself.)[26][27][28] V.N. Misra[29] states that over 530 Harappan sites (of the more than 800 known sites, not including Late Harappan or OCP) are located on the Ghaggar-Hakra.[30] The other sites are mainly in Kutch-Saurashtra (nearly 200 sites), Yamuna Valley (nearly 70 Late Harappan sites) and in the Indus Valley, in Baluchistan, and in the NW Frontier Province (less than 100 sites).
Most of the Mature Harappan sites are located in the middle Ghaggar-Hakra river valley, and some on the Indus and in Kutch-Saurashtra. However, just as in other contemporary cultures, such as the BMAC, settlements move up-river due to climate changes around 2000 BCE. In the late Harappan period the number of late Harappan sites in the middle Ghaggar-Hakra channel and in the Indus valley diminishes, while it expands in the upper Ghaggar-Sutlej channels and in Saurashtra. The abandonment of many sites on the Ghaggar-Hakra between the Harappan and the Late Harappan phase was probably due to the drying up of the Ghaggar-Hakra river.
Painted Grey Ware sites (ca. 1000 BCE) have been found in the bed and not on the banks of the Ghaggar-Hakra river.[17][18]
Because most of the Indus Valley sites known so far are actually located on the Ghaggar-Hakra river and its tributaries and not on the Indus river, some Indian archaeologists, such as S.P. Gupta, have proposed to use the term "Indus Sarasvati Civilization" to refer to the Harappan culture which is named, as is common in archaeology, after the first place where the culture was discovered.

For your info.

Some called it an artificial creation while others grieved on the vivisection of an ancient land. Yet, no one realized on that fateful night of 14th of August in 1947, that an ancient land has resurrected itself from the ashes of a lost civilization. That night the people of Meluhha came to life again as Pakistan. It was celebrated as an emergence of a new nation on the world map, least realizing that with minor differences in boundaries, the map which housed the people of Meluhha for over 9000 years, simply reclaimed its heritage as Pakistan ……………………….. The Two Nations Theory which became one of the founding principles of creation of Pakistan and partition of British India in 1947, in historical hindsight, helped create status quo ante where history merely repeated itself.

Most of IVC sites in India, as @shan says, are only sand bags and that too discovered by Indians like the NS Rajarams who computer produced an IVC horse that was not.

Last edited by a moderator:

When one innocent human being is killed, it is as if the whole humanity has been killed.
I know that, so what is new you wanna teach us OLDER CIVILIZATIONS how to be numb to killings of infidels or how you claim victory over my friends,mothers,fathers, brothers, sisters,(Children who know nothing about this world?)?hmm?What have you got new to teach us? other than hate and killing everyone .

Association with the Harappan civilization[edit source | editbeta]

Some estimate that the period at which the river dried up range, very roughly, from 2500 to 2000 BC, with a further margin of error at either end of the date-range. This may be precise in geological terms, but for the mature Indus Valley Civilization (2600 to 1900 BC) it makes all the difference whether the river dried up in 2500 (its early phase) or 2000 (its late phase). By contact with remnants of the IVC like the Cemetery H culture, legendary knowledge of the event may have been acquired.
Along the course of the Ghaggar-Hakra river are many archaeological sites of the Indus Valley Civilization; but not further south than the middle of Bahawalpur district. It has been assumed that the Sarasvati ended there in a series of terminal lakes, and some think that its water only reached the Indus or the sea in very wet rainy seasons. However, satellite images contradict this: they do not show subterranean water in reservoirs in the dunes between the Indus and the end of the Hakra west of Fort Derawar/Marot.[21] It may also have been affected by much of its water being taken for irrigation.[citation needed]
In a survey conducted by M.R. Mughal between 1974 and 1977, over 400 sites were mapped along 300 miles of the Hakra river.[22] The majority of these sites were dated to the fourth or third millennium BCE.[23]
S. P. Gupta however counts over 600 sites of the Indus civilization on the Ghaggar-Hakra river and its tributaries.[24][25] For ereason stated above, only 90 to 96 Indus Valley sites have been discovered on the Indus and its tributaries (about 36 sites on the Indus river itself.)[26][27][28] V.N. Misra[29] states that over 530 Harappan sites (of the more than 800 known sites, not including Late Harappan or OCP) are located on the Ghaggar-Hakra.[30] The other sites are mainly in Kutch-Saurashtra (nearly 200 sites), Yamuna Valley (nearly 70 Late Harappan sites) and in the Indus Valley, in Baluchistan, and in the NW Frontier Province (less than 100 sites).
Most of the Mature Harappan sites are located in the middle Ghaggar-Hakra river valley, and some on the Indus and in Kutch-Saurashtra. However, just as in other contemporary cultures, such as the BMAC, settlements move up-river due to climate changes around 2000 BCE. In the late Harappan period the number of late Harappan sites in the middle Ghaggar-Hakra channel and in the Indus valley diminishes, while it expands in the upper Ghaggar-Sutlej channels and in Saurashtra. The abandonment of many sites on the Ghaggar-Hakra between the Harappan and the Late Harappan phase was probably due to the drying up of the Ghaggar-Hakra river.
Painted Grey Ware sites (ca. 1000 BCE) have been found in the bed and not on the banks of the Ghaggar-Hakra river.[17][18]
Because most of the Indus Valley sites known so far are actually located on the Ghaggar-Hakra river and its tributaries and not on the Indus river, some Indian archaeologists, such as S.P. Gupta, have proposed to use the term "Indus Sarasvati Civilization" to refer to the Harappan culture which is named, as is common in archaeology, after the first place where the culture was discovered.

For your info.

Like @shan says, most of these sites are a mere collection of sand bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that, so what is new you wanna teach us OLDER CIVILIZATIONS how to be numb to killings of infidels or how you claim victory over my friends,mothers,fathers, brothers, sisters,(Children who know nothing about this world?)?hmm?What have you got new to teach us? other than hate and killing everyone .

Nobody is forcing you to learn or not learn anything.

One correction here though - India does not have a civilization. IVC is the only civilization in South Asia and it is Pakistan's heritage.

Leave these hindus bro. They will claim everything in the world and actually believe what they're saying is the truth. Did you forget the kaaba was a hindu temple, or that hinduism is millions of years old, or that the taj mahal was a hindu temple, and that sanskrit is the mother of all languages :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom