What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

Leave these hindus bro. They will claim everything in the world and actually believe what they're saying is the truth. Did you forget the kaaba was a hindu temple, or that hinduism is millions of years old, or that the taj mahal was a hindu temple, and that sanskrit is the mother of all languages :omghaha:

Ah yes I heard that and I agree, because mentor Shri Baba Ramdev Ji in my avatar told me so :angel: :whistle: :omghaha:

Nobody is forcing you to learn or not learn anything.

One correction here though - India does not have a civilization. IVC is the only civilization in South Asia and it is Pakistan's heritage.

Chalo woh bhi kar lenge "ivc is sole property of pakistan and none" ok?

Listen brother, when world speaks of India then IVC is included with INDIA not Pakistan(Only shows as reference where they flourished.whether you like or not!

Alright, what muslim country that isn't already in war does any of the things said in that comment. If you can give a good reply, I will be very happy.
Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia

And being at war is no excuse against discriminating against non Muslims.

And what about the countries where the population is barely 10-15% like France or Russia. Why are there so many problems in those countries?

And what about the countries where the population is barely 10-15% like France or Russia. Why are there so many problems in those countries?

ok hindu. Mind telling me what problems there are there? and I'm prettry sure you can't protect minorities in a time of war. But I forget we are not as blessed ad india the supa powa who can protect it's minorities in a time of war when its neck deep in your homeland.

Nobody is forcing you to learn or not learn anything.

One correction here though - India does not have a civilization. IVC is the only civilization in South Asia and it is Pakistan's heritage.

Wow Thats a strong statement coming from a recent nation, how long was it? before you lost your eastern part? shame shame shame! :P

Chalo woh bhi kar lenge "ivc is sole property of pakistan and none" ok?

Listen brother, when world speaks of India then IVC is included with INDIA not Pakistan(Only shows as reference where they flourished.whether you like or not!

Actually the excavations began in 1921 and it were the British who were excavating the initial sites. Therefore, obviously they started calling it Indian civilization. However, as the reality became clearer, people started calling it Pakistani and Indian civilization. Now that many Pakistanis are also awakening to India's stealing of their identity, it is now being increasingly identified as a Pakistani civilization. It will take a bit more time and ultimately IVC will be known as Pakistani civilization and some may even mention that there is a bit of spill over to India.

ok hindu. Mind telling me what problems there are there? and I'm prettry sure you can't protect minorities in a time of war. But I forget we are not as blessed ad india the supa powa who can protect it's minorities in a time of war when its neck deep in your homeland.

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves along with threats for failure to comply. Nation % Muslim Switzerland 4.3% Philippines 5.0% Sweden 5.0% The Netherlands 5.5% Trinida and Tabago 5.8% France 8.0% At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not only to convert the world but also to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Mohammed cartoons, Music-Shows Ban). Nation % Muslim Guyana 10.0% Israel 16.0% Kenya 10.0% Russia 15.0% India 19.4% (Riots, terror attacks)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...dian-hindus-hate-muslims-5.html#ixzz2edtW3yki

Wow Thats a strong statement coming from a recent nation, how long was it? before you lost your eastern part? shame shame shame! :P

This is not a strong statement but a fact. Yes we lost our eastern part and that is why we are now a nuclear power. Try and break us again like 71, and as Sheikh Rasheed says, aglay 100 saal tak Hindustan mein ghas bhi nahin ugay ga.

Leave these hindus bro. They will claim everything in the world and actually believe what they're saying is the truth. Did you forget the kaaba was a hindu temple, or that hinduism is millions of years old, or that the taj mahal was a hindu temple, and that sanskrit is the mother of all languages :omghaha:

Abbe i said what i had to, rest is upto you to grasp,
Why worship MECCA? Why kiss that KAABA STONE?
ALL YOU EXTREMISTS WHY KISS IT?WHY NOT BREAK IT SINCE YOU DOn't like IDOL WORSHIP!Why have crescent moon as your symbol for everything ,

All you ***** wait till the oil is over in Middle EAST.Usa is doing a fine job collectiing it fast and accelerating it!

Duh ........ what oil?

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves along with threats for failure to comply. Nation % Muslim Switzerland 4.3% Philippines 5.0% Sweden 5.0% The Netherlands 5.5% Trinida and Tabago 5.8% France 8.0% At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not only to convert the world but also to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Mohammed cartoons, Music-Shows Ban). Nation % Muslim Guyana 10.0% Israel 16.0% Kenya 10.0% Russia 15.0% India 19.4% (Riots, terror attacks)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...dian-hindus-hate-muslims-5.html#ixzz2edtW3yki

Such hateful and racist comments are what we are discussing here. Sorry I did not know that you are one of them hateful people/

lol that was a response? instead of telling me the problems in those countries and suppoting it with facts, you repeat some bs that some hindu wrote in an article!?! :cheesy: And please, your anti islamic bs is not gonna work with me. I memorized the whole quran and I read it everyday. There is no goal of take over and conversion. Unless you can provide facts don't bother replying to me.

France in my personal opinion is a racist country. They don't even allow the Sikhs to wear their turban at certain sites. Russia is attempting to stop any further breakup and is being ruthless.

How do you Indians relate yourself to these two countries as being racist and ruthless.

Bro, they dont have capablity(aukaat).Why should we get provoked by kids taunts?:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom