What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

We are not Arabs. We are not desis - you Indians are. There was no Aryan migration that took place here. And there are no Aryans or even Aryas in India.

Actually it is you Indians who should be concerned more about your aukaat, if I must use this word. See, India as a country is almost completely surrounded on land by Pakistan and China - both are nuclear powers and have strong military force. The only small way left through Burma is also under threat as even the Burmese are venturing in to Indian territory and are asking Indian villagers to move out of their area and India can not do much about it. Your only way out is through Indian Ocean - here also much stronger international naval forces are operating, making Indian Navy a second fiddle. You are a nobody. The sooner you understand this, the better it'll be for you.

How did we take our escape route in 1971 in east pakistan?how????:laughcry:

YOU LOST SHUT IT AT THat you f*ck,

Take most of the Indians with you and please, stay there. This will provide us poor ones to come back to earth and enjoy some benefits.
Oye we intend to establish a colony there while having our foot on our ground unlike you.
What is your identity:? call yourself pakistani? Indian? yay

How did we take our escape route in 1971 in east pakistan?how????:laughcry:

YOU LOST SHUT IT AT THat you f*ck,

Yes we lost. But as i said earlier, that is why we are now a nuclear power. And if you attempt to do it again, as Sheikh Rashid says, aglay 100 saal tak Hindustan mein ghas bhi nahin ugay ga.

We are not Arabs. We are not desis - you Indians are. There was no Aryan migration that took place here. And there are no Aryans or even Aryas in India.

Actually it is you Indians who should be concerned more about your aukaat, if I must use this word. See, India as a country is almost completely surrounded on land by Pakistan and China - both are nuclear powers and have strong military force. The only small way left through Burma is also under threat as even the Burmese are venturing in to Indian territory and are asking Indian villagers to move out of their area and India can not do much about it. Your only way out is through Indian Ocean - here also much stronger international naval forces are operating, making Indian Navy a second fiddle. You are a nobody. The sooner you understand this, the better it'll be for you.

You know their is say empty vessels make lot of noises, just like pak, don't have guts but making huge voices like more powerful then US.

some muslims said, (empty vessel) that one muslims soldiers is equal to 10 hindu Soldiers , but when the more then one lac Muslims soldiers surrender creating the record history of surrender.

Your muslim soldiers cant take kashmir after 4 attack your muslims army cant move a inch ahead. As for china, they are not fool like you and loose their development only for begging country.

China will be dealt with their own language , remember they also surrendered just like pakistani in 1967 but they krept in wraps just like your kargil report.

so you pakistanis must know your aukaat of begging.

You know their is say empty vessels make lot of noises, just like pak, don't have guts but making huge voices like more powerful then US.

some muslims said, (empty vessel) that one muslims soldiers is equal to 10 hindu Soldiers , but when the more then one lac Muslims soldiers surrender creating the record history of surrender.

Your muslim soldiers cant take kashmir after 4 attack your muslims army cant move a inch ahead. As for china, they are not fool like you and loose their development only for begging country.

China will be dealt with their own language , remember they also surrendered just like pakistani in 1967 but they krept in wraps just like your kargil report.

so you pakistanis must know your aukaat of begging.

Please do not get angry so much - it will give you piles.

Yes we lost. But as i said earlier, that is why we are now a nuclear power. And if you attempt to do it again, as Sheikh Rashid says, aglay 100 saal tak Hindustan mein ghas bhi nahin ugay ga.

Aree use pahale hi pak jharnum mai pahuch jayega , ...... indian got missile defence shield and developing one which can intercept over enemy air space as soon as it launch. So your nuclear bomb will explode inside your country only.

Abbe jab lost ho gaye toh why claim we can do this and that?

Aur ham chup baithenge tumhari nuke ki attack ke liye? Jaa bhench*d kya karna hai to karle!

Aree use pahale hi pak jharnum mai pahuch jayega , ...... indian got missile defence shield and developing one which can intercept over enemy air space as soon as it launch. So your nuclear bomb will explode inside your country only.

Some of you people are so innocent, even in expressing your hatred. At times I feel sorry for you.

I was shocked to read the comments in India Times. So much hatred for Muslims and Pakistan is spewed in the comments section of this newspaper. I am sure it would be the same in other mainstream Indian newspapers.
Really? Then you don't seem to have read the comments section of your newspapers too where you guys belch out anti-India tirades every single day! And you have thousands of sheeple who take part in rallies in the center of your cities every other day under the leadership of clowns like Hafiz Saeed and Co lambasting India and Hindus as the infidels who need to be put to the sword. And you think nothing of all that? But you latch on to some comment written by some idiot as if that's the general consensus in India. It's not! Period!

And this what you've reproduced doesn't reflect the majority opinion in India. It's a letter written by some anti Muslim moron, and you cut and paste it here on PDF? Since when have individual comments from a non entity become the majority opinion?

Or was your post just to inflame passions? I think so.

There will be 800 million reincarnated radioactive cows in Hindostan lest it trys to try something sneaky... just sayin

Abbe jab lost ho gaye toh why claim we can do this and that?

Aur ham chup baithenge tumhari nuke ki attack ke liye? Jaa bhench*d kya karna hai to karle!

I will not abuse you in response.

Really? Then you don't seem to have read the comments section of your newspapers too where you guys belch out anti-India tirades too.

And this what you've reproduced doesn't reflect the majority opinion. It's a letter written by some ant1 Muslim moron, and you cut and paste it here on PDF? Since when have individual comments from a non entity become the majority opinion?

Or was your post just to inflame passions? I think so.

Surprisingly for me, most of the Indians here agreed with those comments. Passions are expressed in those comments - How could I inflame an already inflamed passion.

I thought I wanted to comment, but as per one of my experienced member friend, I do not want to. I also have Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Christian Friends. I love them and hate them all. Thank God, I am an Atheist!!

Dont give yourself too many airs... Your nuclear button is firmly with Uncle Sam. In any case, whom are you fooling??? India will suffer badly but survive. Pakistan will become a part of Arabian Desert and when the few hundred survivors can legitimately claim that they are Arabians.:rofl:

As for China, keep on dreaming about their help in an Indi-Pak war.

Back
Top Bottom