What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

They are everything for us,our temples.

I am a woman,are u blind?

I didn't know you are women..you don't have gender stated!

Anyways, how come you are sooooooooo strict about hinduism? I mean, an ultra-conservative Hindu girl? Never seen one...

And temples can be built anywhere....no point of creating communal tension due to temples...

Btw, are you from South India? that sort of background?

I didn't know you are women..you don't have gender stated!

Anyways, how come you are sooooooooo strict about hinduism? I mean, an ultra-conservative Hindu girl? Never seen one...

And temples can be built anywhere....no point of creating communal tension due to temples...

Btw, are you from South India? that sort of background?

You do know that DHS does maintain databases for potential extremist threats. Have you read the legislation of the NDAA?

Thats the problem with people like you,when you stand on the ground facing violence u grow cold and numb.

Thats why the ever sensitive lot like you never make an effort to gauge the wounds that you cause by appeasement.

Here you are,crying wolf cause someone showed you the reality.

Funny that you come from the very place where Tipu slaughtered the Kaffirs for being Kaffirs.

Tell me @bronxbull, who would you get angry with after reading about Mahabharata and other wars that Vedas identify. After all people got killed in those wars as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading the comments of your brethren on that news channel, and on this thread, I feel a bi of sorrow, pity, anger, an dislike for your community, the Muslims of India.

You guys will always be Hinduon ke chamche. Grow up you damn *****. Fight for you rights, or ATLEAST aknowledge them!

sorry for the late reply,
you are sitting some thousand miles away,and dictating me about my country,my religion and my rights based on what some random guy have posted on the internet?:lol:
*FACEPALM

Tell me @bronxbull, who would you get angry with after reading about Mahabharata and other wars that Vedas identify. After all people got killed in those wars as well.

Instead of insulting others,how about you people try to build bridges with other communities?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the problem with people like you,when you stand on the ground facing violence u grow cold and numb.

Thats why the ever sensitive lot like you never make an effort to gauge the wounds that you cause by appeasement.

Here you are,crying wolf cause someone showed you the reality.

Funny that you come from the very place where Tipu slaughtered the Kaffirs for being Kaffirs.

your sense of history is clearly one sided which paints hindus as victim always... thats not true...
In any case what is the actions of kings and queens long time ago got to do with current situation.

There is this attemp to read history in line of current animosity, which we should be against.

sorry for the late reply,
you are sitting some thousand miles away,and dictating me about my country,my religion and my rights based on what some random guy have posted on the internet?:lol:
*FACEPALM

Excellent response. We don't need outsiders to add fuel to the fire. We need water to douse it.

by ur logic its still 97 years :cheesy:

??? What are you talking about?

You do know that DHS does maintain databases for potential extremist threats. Have you read the legislation of the NDAA?

haha, dude, I already know that FBI probably has fullllllllllll check on me...b/c of my comments I make regarding religion, U.S, America, etc....But I don't care much. FBI, if seeing ALL of my activity, would surely know what kind of troll I am :D

Excellent response. We don't need outsiders to add fuel to the fire. We need water to douse it.

??? What are you talking about?

Muhammad started preaching Islam when he was 40 right do ur math

your sense of history is clearly one sided which paints hindus as victim always... thats not true...
In any case what is the actions of kings and queens long time ago got to do with current situation.

There is this attemp to read history in line of current animosity, which we should be against.

Tell this girl that Hindu rajas also invaded, plundered, and destroyed other Hindu temples of their opponent Hindu rulers ..that was pretty normal back then! ;)

haha, dude, I already know that FBI probably has fullllllllllll check on me...b/c of my comments I make regarding religion, U.S, America, etc....But I don't care much. FBI, if seeing ALL of my activity, would surely know what kind of troll I am :D

Not funny. There are liquidation lists for potential hostiles being maintained since NDAA.And last time when depression and world war , the german and japanese citizens of usa were locked away in camps.

You should keep your mouth in control as USA is in depression already and Allah(swt) knows what they plan next.There are rumors of FEMA camps springing up and the way the situation is across the world,its scary.

Not surprised at all with this rant !! after living in North America for 25 years, i still have to come across a hindu or (indian) who is not prejudiced against Muslims.. so i can well imagine the state of affairs in india. !!

So, what is your reason for hating the Pakistanis and the Muslims. You don't seem to be a Pakistani fan out here as well.

I do not hate Pakistanis just cause i am Indian or cause they are Muslims. I hate people who would want to harm my country or harm any innocents let it be Indian or Pakistanis] in the name of religion, caste, territory or just to make money. I see many people hate Hindus or Indians here they foul mouth them etc so obviously you Indians or Hindus is just gonna reply in the same way. Regarding the comment it looks like its made by some dum sh!t but then again its the internet, if you start judging the entire country from the comments found on the net its just stupid. I hate a lot of Pakistanis and Chinese here on PDF i mean their hate compels me to believe they will harm any Indian if given a chance, So if I am given a chance to hurt those kind of ppl i would gladly and wholeheartedly comply. But if I am given a chance just to hurt any Pakistani or Muslim or Chinese just cause they are perceived as our enemy I definitely would not. Infact there are so many Pakistanis here who in real life i would like to be friends with and share a drink with or have lunch together.

Muhammad started preaching Islam when he was 40 right do ur math

Please go and read yourself .And yes ,I know it. You quoted the wrong quote of mine.

And are you not seeing the sad state of islamic nations.We are not been superpowers or major powers today. If some of big powers decided to destroy we are defenseless against their WMD stockpiles.

Back
Top Bottom