What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

its not only in (commentators at India Times) here but various other places too common e.g : is youtube (i was viewing a Pakistan related video while the comments went from PIA -> Air India-> then india vs Pak-> hindu vs muslim :undecided: .) all these controversial convo's were started by none the less Indians.....i really dont get this but at majority of places where Pakistan comes into discussion Indians start to act rebellious and at some places do not even hesitate to drag it to religion

i dont count all indians with this mindset but at some time soon or later it does show up (sadly), perhaps its just a reflection of the society's school of thought or may be just some thing else !!!

People want to see real hatred. Go to any India - Pakistan cricket match clip on youtube and read the comments.

Sabki Maa Behen Beti ki izzat utar jaati hai

I hope u mean travancore,I hail from kanyakumari and they broke tipus army here and he got screwed.

No love for him.
Tipu never came to Kanyakumari. Travancore army luckily saved from Tipu's marauders due to the flooding of Periyar river near Aluva as well as crude ways of defense like triggering Wasp hives against Tipu's army.

He can only reach up to Aluva. and as per some local legends his army indeed came to northern Travancore region of the present Kothamangalam-Muvattupuzha area. that's what I've heard.

Why don't muslims introspect atleast once?why don't they say to themselves"why is this whole world hating us?is there something wrong with us?is satan whom we are woshipping thinking him to be god?were we misled by a false prophet? "

Tipu never came to Kanyakumari. Travancore army luckily saved from Tipu's marauders due to the flooding of Periyar river near Aluva as well as crude ways of defense like triggering Wasp hives against Tipu's army.

He can only reach up to Aluva. and as per some local legends his army indeed came to northern Travancore region of the present Kothamangalam-Muvattupuzha area. that's what I've heard.

I know this story,yeah they did that against tipu and he lost.

we are not hate muslims. most of hindus have muslim friends. like i have 2 muslim friends aeziz and shamin in my school.

They are all internet Hindus with RSS,Bajrand Dal and BJP mentality:devil:

They want Ram Rajya,Akhand Bharat but unfortunately for them they cannot make a temple in Ayodhya :D

Majority of hindus are very good ,loving,respectful and helping .:angel:

Hindus have severe inferiority complex. I guess 1000 years can do that to a people.

Why don't muslims introspect atleast once?why don't they say to themselves"why is this whole world hating us?is there something wrong with us?is satan whom we are woshipping thinking him to be god?were we misled by a false prophet? "

So according to your logic, I guess the jews deserve all the hate as well? Nice logic

The Hindus are our enemies we must always be ready to destroy them

They are a threat not only to Pakistan but to all our muslim brothers and sisters in India

Indian Muslims must wake up and be prepared the society is against you and won't protect you so you must be ready to protect yourself

Support Pakistan we know what the Hindus are like

The Hindus are our enemies we must always be ready to destroy them

They are a threat not only to Pakistan but to all our muslim brothers and sisters in India

Indian Muslims must wake up and be prepared the society is against you and won't protect you so you must be ready to protect yourself

Support Pakistan we know what the Hindus are like

Rather the Hindus are now awake and dishing it to the As@ to miscreants. One by one, all states are becoming riot free.

Attack the Muslims of India then you attack Pakistan also, our military is ready to defend Indian Muslims

Back
Top Bottom