What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

Perhaps not in Southern Kerala. but in Central Kerala he is absolutely hated. every Temples have history to tell about how they saved from Tipu's army. He persecuted not alone Hindus but Mangalorean Catholics and Syrian Christians of Kerala. the beastiality of Muslim and Hindu rulers of India are nowhere reported by Historians. they are all portrayed as pious and noble people(and even considered Gods) by the biased Historians of South Asia. thanks that we are living in Democracy. Let us hope Hindutva terrorist does not over power our democracy. we need another 60-100 years before religion gets lesser importance(so as to progress).

No worries mate - Babu Bajrangi is in custody :yay:

you will see no such abusive language in even a most anti-India newspaper here.

The onus is on Indian media to disallow such pathetic comments.

ToI or HT banking on abusive language is a sorry state.

Not sure if they are banking on it, though I do feel not moderating the comments is pretty pathetic. But then youtube is not moderated either. you can read all sorts of idiotic comments there too. I would never bother to make a huge issue out of a nobody's opinion. unless you want to make a huge issue of something.

Funny that I realise that history doesn't start where it is convenient for you to start an argument. I have little appetite for the communal behaviour that you are displaying. I neither grow cold or numb. Facing violence, I would be more than okay with entire rioting mobs being dispatched to sort out issues with whatever God/s they believe in. Their religious affiliation means squat to me. Rioters chose to be rioters, the victims do not choose that fate. I'm crying no wolf but rabidity is a danger that needs a harsh dealing with. You are no different from the people you claim are on the opposite side. I have no sympathy whatsoever with your position. Your behaviour has been constantly obnoxious & your communal hatred a demonstration of the pits that human behaviour can sink to. Your complete tarring of an entire community & people, including women & children with your bile is hardly something I can appreciate. If that makes me sensitive, so be it. Regardless of whose ancestors did what, we are not our ancestors. Copy paste is such a waste of human evolution.

Btw, you know very little of Tipu & how he is seen in the Mysore-Bangalore region. Whatever he was known as elsewhere, a bigot is not how he is looked as at here nor was he one in this region.

Yeah bhyrappa is a liar,you girish karnad suckers are the real ones.

How about a better deal? For every mosque, get 500 Hindus to convert to Islam? They can be lower class or something...

That's our magnanimity,your muhajjirs should have thought before migrating.

Tell me @bronxbull, who would you get angry with after reading about Mahabharata and other wars that Vedas identify. After all people got killed in those wars as well.

That was between warriors on the battlefield,not civilians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps not in Southern Kerala. but in Central Kerala(Thrissur,Ernakulam) he is absolutely hated. every Temples have history to tell about how they saved from Tipu's army. He persecuted not alone Hindus but Mangalorean Catholics and Syrian Christians of Kerala. the beastiality of Muslim and Hindu rulers of India are nowhere reported by Historians. they are all portrayed as pious and noble people(and even considered Gods) by the biased Historians of South Asia. thanks that we are living in Democracy. Let us hope Hindutva terrorist does not over power our democracy. we need another 60-100 years before religion gets lesser importance(so as to progress).

I hope u mean travancore,I hail from kanyakumari and they broke tipus army here and he got screwed.

No love for him.

Why do you think there are hardly any Buddhists left in India, when there was a time when almost the whole of sub-continent was Buddhist. And this would mean that there would certainly be thousands of Buddhist monasteries and other related sites in sub-continent. Very few have been left. Even when Muslims came and ruled India, there was hardly any Buddhist religious structures which were there in sub-continent, which as you would say, Muslims destroyed all.

And people following Vedic culture have been fighting since the advent of Rig Veda.

Bakhtyar khilji destroyed the nalanda university since it did not have a Quran.

I doubt if he was literate though.

oops, didn't know Iqbal killed Kashmiri Pandits, being one himself. Next time I will refer a poet who have never been to India. All this to avoid your anger, of-course.

My question was, what will you do after building those 300 temples on destroyed mosques which were earlier built on destroyed temples which may have been built on destroyed Buddhist religious sites.

No we never destroyed any temple,at worst the statue would have been replaced by a Hindu idol,that's all.

All the Buddhists know this,Buddhist vihara a are also agama shastra compliant.

Funny that I realise that history doesn't start where it is convenient for you to start an argument. I have little appetite for the communal behaviour that you are displaying. I neither grow cold or numb. Facing violence, I would be more than okay with entire rioting mobs being dispatched to sort out issues with whatever God/s they believe in. Their religious affiliation means squat to me. Rioters chose to be rioters, the victims do not choose that fate. I'm crying no wolf but rabidity is a danger that needs a harsh dealing with. You are no different from the people you claim are on the opposite side. I have no sympathy whatsoever with your position. Your behaviour has been constantly obnoxious & your communal hatred a demonstration of the pits that human behaviour can sink to. Your complete tarring of an entire community & people, including women & children with your bile is hardly something I can appreciate. If that makes me sensitive, so be it. Regardless of whose ancestors did what, we are not our ancestors. Copy paste is such a waste of human evolution.

Btw, you know very little of Tipu & how he is seen in the Mysore-Bangalore region. Whatever he was known as elsewhere, a bigot is not how he is looked as at here nor was he one in this region.

Which history have I refuted or refused to look into,

You have little appetite for this but a whole lot for decisions which speculate like anything upon social stability.

I agree,riots hurt innocents,that's why I ask for a permanent solution.

I am not accusing innocent people of this,what I accuse them of is inability to break social barriers and develop independent thought.

Can they question their religion,can they question the issues freely and fairly.

U may not see things in your ancestors but the rest of us do and it makes sense to keep it going.

U feel the evil is one way but u cannot call a spade a spade,because u can't open your eyes and see the facts for yourself.

I m not seeking your sympathy or anything because I know you are yet another pussyfooter.

well,i am a woman,

secondly,like i said,we have no ideas to encroach or hurt Pakistan/Bangladesh in s dishonorable way.

It is a gentleman's agreement we respect but inside India,it is our Raj and out show.

and we decide what to do with our sunni muslims.

No you don't madam. Sunny Muslims are equal citizens and they can decide their own fate.

After reading the comments of your brethren on that news channel, and on this thread, I feel a bi of sorrow, pity, anger, an dislike for your community, the Muslims of India.

You guys will always be Hinduon ke chamche. Grow up you damn *****. Fight for you rights, or ATLEAST aknowledge them!

Well thanks for your concern mate which we never asked for. Let us(Indian muslims) live in our slumber and you sir can enjoy all the prosperity in your motherland...

Back
Top Bottom