What's new

A Clear message to Indians by a Kashmiri.

its ok @jaibi. @Ayush @Hyperion @Dillinger sir but when someone use bad words about hindu religion, i dnt know what happend to me. i am new to this forum learning slowly slowly.

well bhai ji if you know those who are weak abuse others the strong never insult or abuse wonder why indians never say anything against islam and they are reseprocated in opposite manner from across the borer :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
well bhai ji if you know those who are weak abuse others the strong never insult or abuse wonder why indians never say anything against islam and they are reseprocated in opposite manner from across the borer :azn:

i agree with you 100%. btw. bhai ji dubara mat bolna. like center fresh add.he he

Are you living under rock? :blink:

Are you living under rock? :blink:

no sir no indian will ever abuse any relegon let alone islam in hinduism , jainism and bhuddism we never abuse or contest any other faith here we beleve all faiths lead to a single source/destination and that means ulimate truth , Moksh , Nirvana owr biggest aim is not heaven/jannat/ swarg but getting opwt of the circle / reincarnation prcess and get one with the god and we beleave god is in every thing in this cosmos , nature and thats why we are kind to animals worship forces of nature and consider death as a part of life not the end of life and we cremate owr dead so they go back where they came from that is earth and even when we immerse the ashes into river after cremation it has to do paropkar as ashes/carbon is the biggest water purifier so how can people who think like that will ever belittle or abuse other faiths did you ever see indians , hindus asking other people to leave there faith and join hinduism which is very much the case with abrahmical faiths

i dont mean any dis respect but we dont beleave in abusing or belittlle other faiths we respect and ask for respect is that a bad thing

@Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak @Icarus @Xeric @doppelganger @Ayush @WebMaster @Rafi @AUz @A.Rafay @jaibi @nair @GR!FF!N @HRK @PWFI @tarrar @Leader and others guys don't miss this video must watch
:sniper::sniper:
@Peaceful Civilian @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad

A clear message to those Indians, Who think they can suppress the voice of #Kashmir

Yaar, we heard the message multiple times. We acknowledge we know what you feel about it.
You can post videos, you can post messages, you can post well posts, shout, scream, heck you even tried wars.

I hope you can understand our message. Go suck a lemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Tum doodh Mango gey hum kheer denge, Kashmir mango gey to cheer denge.(an old Indian saying):yay:
ma bhi tumhay aik old saying sunata hun " BAN K RAHAY GA PAKISTAN .... ...BAT K RAHAY GA HINDUSTAN"
aur daikho hindustan bat gaya PAKISTAN BAN GAYA :D.:pakistan:

sir if your country love so much kashmir than why pakistan gave kashmiri land as a gift to china ? does it not cheat with kashmiri people, false love.

lolz aisa kab hua hay =Dindianz wapis jhut ka sahara na lo :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom