What's new

Why ZAID HAMID hate geo???

He is not working for them he loves ISI and armed forces because his father was war veteran he was poised to be part of forces but afghan jihad started and he went for that they say he gets around 100000 those jokers should he has around 30 men in his office he can't run in that he has separate business off giving security related stuff to multinational companies working in Pakistan

Zarvan meet punctuation marks (,.?!;)
Punctuation marks meet Zarvan.

Back to the topic, defend him all you want the guy is a joker. He is loud mouth and repeats the same thing every time he is on TV, almost everytime in a new unique entertaining way.

You should ask this question to 99.99% of indians
you misnderstood
We Indians are not jealous but enjoy ZH videos. It amuses us that a person talking random bullshit(4 gen information warfare, paktanis reaching to moon in 2 years etc etc) has huge fan following or neighborhood.
ZH videos are source of entertainment

He is not working for them he loves ISI and armed forces because his father was war veteran he was poised to be part of forces but afghan jihad started and he went for that they say he gets around 100000 those jokers should he has around 30 men in his office he can't run in that he has separate business off giving security related stuff to multinational companies working in Pakistan
I believe he tried his darnedest to join the Pakistan Army but was rejected each time by the selection boards due to psychiatric problems!! :lol:

Back to the topic, defend him all you want the guy is a joker. He is loud mouth and repeats the same thing every time he is on TV, almost everytime in a new unique entertaining way.

Have you considered the possibility that it is not ZH repeating over and over again but it is you who is watching the same video over and over again...... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys are so OBSESSED with ZH.

I believe he tried his darnedest to join the Pakistan Army but was rejected each time by the selection boards due to psychiatric problems!! :lol:
He never applied genius he went for afghan jihad when returned he was 25

He never applied genius he went for afghan jihad when returned he was 25
Arre bhai Zarvan, when you are not sure of this clown's history, learn to accept what others say because they say it with authority. The fact is that 'General' Zaid Hamid tried to join the Pakistan Army when he was 18, but was unable to pass. He then joined the Mujahideen in Afghanistan due to sheer frustration. :azn: Check out the facts please.

And hell, I didn't know I was a 'genius' as you mentioned. Compliments are welcome, especially from Pakistani friends like you! :D :P

Arre bhai Zarvan, when you are not sure of this clown's history, learn to accept what others say because they say it with authority. The fact is that 'General' Zaid Hamid tried to join the Pakistan Army when he was 18, but was unable to pass. He then joined the Mujahideen in Afghanistan due to sheer frustration. :azn: Check out the facts please.

And hell, I didn't know I was a 'genius' as you mentioned. Compliments are welcome, especially from Pakistani friends like you! :D :P

It is very comman amongst people who are rejected from Army to start acting like a soldier themselves. I have seen many people here in UK too. After getting rejected from Army due to being over weight or having delusions of grandeur of conquering enemy territory on horse back, they resort to wearing army combo fatigues bought from Sunday markets. They adopt certain style to gain more attention to their ''warrior'' personality.

In developed world these people will usually be seen locked away safe in a mental health institution.

Last edited:
486989_414285705305452_365832285_n.jpg

It is very comman amongst people who are rejected from Army to start acting like a soldier themselves. I have seen many people here in UK too. After getting rejected from Army due to being over weight or having delusions of grandeur of conquering enemy territory on horse back, they resort to wearing army combo fatigues brought from Sunday markets. They adopt certain style to gain more attention to their ''warrior'' personality.

In developed world these people will usually be seen locked away safe in a mental health institutions.
--
they live there unfulfilled dream.. fine..

but ZH is difficult personality..
one way you can say he motivate youth of pak in time of depression and darkness..
but then at what cost..
distortion of history, hate, jihad (his own model)
which is damage same youth more...
he play more emotional card less logical card...
emotion will win tv rooms logic will win a thinking youth

--
start
zh vs kapil show
zh will win outright..

That fact of the matter is the majority of the pakistanis didn't even know him, thanks to indian publicity
But he is all around news channels of pakistan..............oh i got it.......majority of pakistan don't have TV's in their home.............

--
ZH and facts
no match found

O dumbo he never applied he went for jihad in Afghanistan and when returned he was too old to apply but an Indian like you will never understand because you guts are biggest b........

Well, the clown is a good time pass and offers a condensed version of a certain ideology followed in a section in Pakistan.

A good time pass though we have only contempt for the kind and his pathetic obsession with India.

His kind will die like an ignored pig though their delusions are interesting. The pathetic fil.thy wretch presumes to "talk" to Indians and even Modi!

Who gives a rat's arse to this nobody other than for some entertainment value!

His kazzab flirtations have anyway spelt doom for him in Pakistan itself. He is just a pathetic wretch and a caricature trying to survive by spreading hate against a country that has nothing to do with his fil.thy kind...

Back
Top Bottom