What's new

Kashmir Students vs Indian Students

Then you know that the pressure cooker can hold for long cuz you not adding Pakistani Perspective

You are very right, which is why I mentioned in my earlier post that India and Pakistan are destined to fight at least one more war in the future. Hopefully it will be non-nuclear, but who knows :)

Russian thought the same when they invaded Afghanistan. Considering the divide in your society, if right players move in at right time they can create more then seven states out of India.

last time you tried in 65,we created 2 countries out of you in 71

even you know that our condition is improving day by day...........
with each passing day.....it is getting difficult for you guys.........

still,you guys continue with ur kashmir RaGa............its time,you should understand,kashmir is a lost case for you guys..........

the day you acknowledge this,things between us will improve at a greater pace

Kashmiris are resisting indian hegemony, tortue, occupation and near-daily humiliation

We dont do the misguiding; we just provide moral and other support. indians are the ones constantly shooting themselves in the foot through their iron-fisted and failed policies vis-a-vis Kashmir (a land that never was indian)
PLZ STOP LYING CONTINOUSLY

kashmir is a part of INDIA

You are very right, which is why I mentioned in my earlier post that India and Pakistan are destined to fight at least one more war in the future. Hopefully it will be non-nuclear, but who knows :)
:omghaha: prepare for two front war. China also needs its share of land from you :D

PLZ STOP LYING CONTINOUSLY

kashmir is a part of INDIA

No. It isn't several events have demonstrated that.

I'm somewhat inclined to agree with you there.

Until we dont get pakistan occupied kashmir and gilgit baltistan back... khoon will keep baha-ing...

not to burst your non-existant bubble -- -ask ANYONE (literally, anyone) in Azad Kashmir and FANA what they thing of indian hegemony and designs in iOK.

In fact time to there it is relatives of slain from across LoC who aim to be infiltrators to combat the occupation forces (sissies) as retaliation. You will have super tough time "getting back" Azad Kashmir/FANA - a lot of important people maintain properties in those areas.

to do what you dream of doing you need sufficient ack-ack and interceptor response.. skies of Azad Kashmir are very unsafe. Many indian aircrafts have been shot down here by First Gen. Anza-Is; you know have MANPADS and Spada-2000 to contend with

lol....
this is the reality of many neighbor pdf members......their fear and obsession for india are reaching a new height daily.....

1798459_10152087924906840_1225686439_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom