What's new

Indian occupied Kashmir vs Azad Kashmir

Apart from these nonsense, do you have other things to say? I mean something little bit constructive talks

Read this article 👇
What kind of constructive talks? Do you know how many Muslims were killed in Indian occupied Kashmir since 1947.
Give me figure.
A development based on oppression means nothing.
Nothing feels good if there is no freedom. Period.

This a fact though
The Pakistani deep state couldn't predict the move of article 370.

The Pakistani deep state couldn't predict the decision of Agnipath scheme.

The Pakistani deep state couldn't predict 2016 demonetization that caused naxals to vanish in thin air.

All talks of ISI being number 1 agency disappeared since 2019.

I can go on but some members won't admit defeats.

@Trailer23

But they are free, that's the narrative Pakistan has been harping for seven decades. It's time for India to start psy op on Kashmiris, and run tv shows 24 x 7 on their crisis.

They should know that the other option is to be free to starve.
The day Kashmiris in IoK themselves say they are fine staying with India, us Pakistanis will walk away from our Kashmir cause. The reality is that this will never happen. Just because you feed someone does not mean they are happy living under your chaudhrahat (fiefdom).

The Pakistani deep state couldn't predict the move of article 370.

The Pakistani deep state couldn't predict the decision of Agnipath scheme.

The Pakistani deep state couldn't predict 2016 demonetization that caused naxals to vanish in thin air.

All talks of ISI being number 1 agency disappeared since 2019.

I can go on but some members won't admit defeats.

@Trailer23
I don't know who came up with ISI #1 nonsense. Nobody serious in Pakistan believes that.

I agree that our GoP was caught with its pants down on the revocation of article 370. However, what has gone on for 70+ years will not go away just because some local Indian laws were changed.

Last edited:
Azad Kashmir is my ancestral land....
This chap at the top was emotional but saying treasonous things which if others heard could have got him seriously hurt or worse. Do you remember your pilot landing in Azad Kashmir?

The second video is unverified and it says so clearly. I have not heard of this lady but that doesn't mean this didn't happen.

I can post up thousands of videos in response to the above. Your own army uses Kashmiris as human shields, disgusting. Yet here you show me a couple of videos of single people.
God, the reactions really need to neither be spaced out or rearranged. I keep hitting negative when I either want to hit positive or thumbs up.

millions of muslims live in non muslim states in europe america australia leaving their countries , millions of bangladeshi muslims cross border to live in India for bread and butter many acquire even papers by unfair means . just for the better lives .

What are you smoking???

More indians are moving to bangladesh than bangladeshis are moving to india. Why would bengalis move to india when the average bengali makes far more income??? Recent statistics have also validated that now more Indians are illegally migrating to Bangladesh than vice versa.

Now tell me how many indian immigrants moving to muslim countries? how many indians in oman, KSA, UAE, Kuwait, GCC= 8+ Million easily

How many indians moving to singapore/malaysia?? another million pretty easy

Hindus cant live with the fact that almost 0 muslims migrate to the slum known as india yet millions upon millions of hindus have migrated to muslim countries that to peacefully :D

Make LOC international border, thats only way forward.
This is the only realistic solution, and harsh reality.

Accept LOC as international border, try to genuinely work with India to make the lives of Kashmiris better on the other side.

Secure a fair water treaty.

War is never going to happen, and anything that changes boundaries will invoke nuclear retaliation.

The armed secessionist movement has proven to be a failure. The military gap continues to grow, you failed to capture Kashmir even historically, there's no way any chance is left today.

Even Imran Khan realised the above, he did nothing for Kashmir.

Indians can change local demographics and then have a “majority” say they are happy. Just because you replaced the natives by blowing up the story of the Kashmiri pundits(much like was done with 71 genocide) and then replace the muslim demographic with Hindus and others - doesn’t mean Kashmiris are happy - you just wiped them out and gave their land to others who will harp on happiness. Most immoral act of all.

Indians can change local demographics and then have a “majority” say they are happy. Just because you replaced the natives by blowing up the story of the Kashmiri pundits(much like was done with 71 genocide) and then replace the muslim demographic with Hindus and others - doesn’t mean Kashmiris are happy - you just wiped them out and gave their land to others who will harp on happiness. Most immoral act of all.
1.There are zero programs of changing any demographics, if anything return of pundits to the state is repentance for sins of the past of incompetence of GoI.
2. If there was any such plan for diffusion of demographics, why would it be immoral? Kasmiris have complete freedom to seek employment and domicile in any part of India. They have complete equality of opportunity in every avenue of employment, education, enterprise.

1.There are zero programs of changing any demographics, if anything return of pundits to the state is repentance for sins of the past of incompetence of GoI.
2. If there was any such plan for diffusion of demographics, why would it be immoral? Kasmiris have complete freedom to seek employment and domicile in any part of India. They have complete equality of opportunity in every avenue of employment, education, enterprise.
Kashmiris have "complete freedom in India" , EXCEPT to choose what they want, freedom from oppression, killings, tortures, stealing of their resources and few more.
I wonder what 8 lacs of armed forces are doing there?

Back
Top Bottom