What's new

A Clear message to Indians by a Kashmiri.

Let me guess: We weeelll Keeel yooou Heeendooo, Kashir = Pakistani Muwhahaha. Am I on the mark?

come .we will kill every kuslman who will enter in india from pakistan. Am I on the mark ? and give freedom to indians speak the language on pdf which type you using, than see. shame on you that you are a senior member .

Any loonie can whine as much as he want ,he may get a bonus in his daily wage from across the loc but nothing beyond that.

He is from across the LOC .:P

P.S- I love how the dude is trying to portray an educated image by having a laptop in front of him , which is shut down btw :lol: instead of the common guns and AK's that they usually carry.

Some comments by Pakistanis to the video on FB...

1. nice massege brother ..........indian ko wakay he aman e aashaa nahi bilkay atom ki bashaa chaiye

2. nothing less than the partition of India in sha ALLAh

3. the only solution to the problem is bring shariah law in this country and see how it changes.

4. 100% true agree with im. a simple but sharp msg for jew news and aman ke asha ( didn't leave the jews here as well :lol:)

5. LONG LIVE KASHMIR JIHAD.....PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
PAK ARMY ZINDABAD .......

JEO *****

6. Border per ja kar "Indians ka upper mirchay daldo".

:rofl: :pakistan:

friend shariw law is coming to pakistan as in afghanistan in 5-15 years. than pakistan's condition will be like afghanistan.

come .we will kill every kuslman who will enter in india from pakistan. Am I on the mark ? and give freedom to indians speak the language on pdf which type you using, than see. shame on you that you are a senior member .

You, my friend, need a lesson in sarcasm. @hinduguy , @Dillinger @Ayush @Hyperion help a brother out.

Last edited by a moderator:

he is one of the best members yaar,it was sarcasm.read the post again.

I am really bored of this Kashmiri stuff man. Time to move to Afghani s.hit.

You, my friend, need a lesson in sarcasm. @hinduguy , @Dillinger @Ayush @Hyperion help a brother out.
@onionkiller spot on man, @jaibi is sector head for the central part of the sub-continent, I am leading the sector group for the eastern bit while @Hyperion leads in the west. So ya man, we're going to be killing a LOT of people. Empires can't be built without bloodshed.:coffee:

Now please line up- right there against the wall- it'll only hurt for a second. @Ayush restrain him if he resists.

A clear message to those Indians, Who think they can suppress the voice of #Kashmir
el286og.jpg

Back
Top Bottom