What's new

A Chinese opportunity that India Tourism misses

How about caste tourism in India. Experience the life of the four major caste for a day in India. This would be a very educational tour.

Any presentation about India without involving its caste system is not the true India..

You know nothing of the caste system so keep it out of your mouth. Chinese talk without thinking.

One thing which is unique to india and I think they should promote it is their massive Kumbh Mela religious migration!
It is rather spectacular!

One thing which is unique to india and I think they should promote it is their massive Kumbh Mela religious migration!
It is rather spectacular!

China should promote their ethnic cuisine as well. You know, the one with one that starts with "P' and ends with nes.

China should promote their ethnic cuisine as well. You know, the one with one that starts with "P' and ends with nes.

there are a lot of excellent dishes in China which I personally think should trump all indian cuisines. When you visit india, it is going to be curry on day 1, day 2 .. curry end of journey!

there are a lot of excellent dishes in China which I personally think should trump all indian cuisines. When you visit india, it is going to be curry on day 1, day 2 .. curry end of journey!
I think you shouldn't comment on what you don't have any knowledge. Indian cuisines are so many that you can eat unique dish every single day for months.

Just come to India in wedding season and attend a dozen weddings. You will know the diversity.

I think you shouldn't comment on what you don't have any knowledge. Indian cuisines are so many that you can eat unique dish every single day for months.

Just come to India in wedding season and attend a dozen weddings. You will know the diversity.

May be you are right! Perhaps you should open a thread introducing some great indian cuisines to us!

You know nothing of the caste system so keep it out of your mouth. Chinese talk without thinking.

If there a caste specific tours, then I can experience each of the four main castes each day of the week. For day 5, I can join the the untouchables for a day.

I agree that there are varieties in Indian cuisine. But The diversity is not as great as the Chinese food as Czechuan is more closer to Indian food as compare to Fukian, which is closer to Japanese cuisine.

If there a caste specific tours, then I can experience each of the four main castes each day of the week. For day 5, I can join the the untouchables for a day.
Well you have to stay for months for that too. :D

There are many castes and sub-castes in India. But you will also find inter-caste marriages and inter-religion marriages. In last week I attended two inter-religion marriages. :D

To see such mix, you need more days.

Lol this proves you have no knowledge of India whatsoever.

I agree that there are varieties in Indian cuisine. But The diversity is not as great as the Chinese food as Czechuan is more closer to Indian food as compare to Fukian, which is closer to Japanese cuisine.
Like I said you have info about your cuisines while I have about ours. That's why I don't compare cuisines of nations as big as India and China.

Well you have to stay for months for that too. :D

There are many castes and sub-castes in India. But you will also find inter-caste marriages and inter-religion marriages. In last week I attended two inter-religion marriages. :D

To see such mix, you need more days.

I would love to. But time is limited. So you need to shortening it. As for inter caste or religion families. That is still limited that likely end up in divorce. I'm not interested in marriage counseling tours.

LOL.

I really don't think you should generalise on such a narrow base of personal experience.

Like I said you have info about your cuisines while I have about ours. That's why I don't compare cuisines of nations as big as India and China.

i love indian food love curry dishes and nam breads but not so keen on pilau rice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom