What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

These Indians are butt hurt especially the "brahmins". Brahmin means dirt amongst Muslims because historically once Muslims took over the Brahmins fell to the bottom of the social order, the baniya and the kshatriyas were still useful for warfare and finance but what use were Hindu pandits? That is why most Pakistani Muslims who were Brahmins originally will not acknowledge it using Islamic surnames instead except the Kashmiri Muslims because in Kashmir all Hindus were pandits so they have no reason to pretend otherwise.

I think these Brahmins find it hard to believe why their kind had such a low status in Punjab compared to anywhere else in South Asia.

Fiyaz ul Hasan Chauhan - PTI Politician
fiazulhasan220.jpg

Fayyaz Ul Hassan Chohan - PTI | Facebook

Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan, Deputy Secretary Information PTI
Ex-MPA PP-14 (Rawalpindi-XIV)

@A Town

You guys also have faker .. Kami"s who become fake Rajputs .. New money..

Rajputs are poor these days. No other biradari really wants to take on a fake name.

Most Pakistanis don't care, as time progresses. And everyone is proud of their biradari.

As you can see Chauhan Rajputs of Pakistan look similar in some facial features

Which again mean Rajput is umbrella term, while thet continue to be ghakkar but no longer someone call them rajput. Its not about bravery, punjabis put resistance in groups. Never united under 1 banner. Even now there is no punjabi nationalism in muslims or hindus, only punjabi sikhs are nationalistics.

Pothohari people had a long history of defending their land. Gakhar were not local tribe of Potohar region. They helped Hamayoun to escape from India after his defeat in the battle of Kanauj and as a reward Hamayoun helped Gakhar in occupying potohar region which was originally own by local tribes such as Khokhars, Janjua Rajpouts, Minhas Rajpouts and some other clans. These local tribes were allies of Mughal Emperor Babur but they refused their allegiance to Hamayoun as he helped Gakhars in occupying their lands instead they allied with Sher shah Suri

Famous Pakistani jats,

Abdus Salam

Abdus%2BSalam.jpg

Nasrullah Mansoor participated in Kashmir jihad

MilitantfreedbyIndiatiestheknot_16415-349x238.jpg

Colonel Imam famous for Afghan Jihad

Col+Imam2.jpg

Mustansar Hussain

507944-image-1360955056-829-640x480.jpg

Faiz Ahmed Faiz, famous poet

faiz-ahmed-faiz_0.jpg

Tahir-ul-Qadri

qadri.jpg

Rajputs are poor these days. No other biradari really wants to take on a fake name.

Most Pakistanis don't care, as time progresses. And everyone is proud of their biradari.

As you can see Chauhan Rajputs of Pakistan look similar in some facial features

Yes many are poor but still influential look at the defence minister,speaker Punjab assembly,current chief of army staff.. Or even PAF chief Rao kamar suleman ..so on .. Also Rajputs consider themself superior to others.. And yes the kami ppl do fake their castes to become Rajput .. They either want to become Rajput,shah or jatt .. But not all.. N yes they fail .. Coz you can't hide so something like tht .. Maybe in cities might might somehow believe em .. But the real Rajputs know eachother abt families n gotras etc .. I have seen the fakers getting embarassed myself .. By real Rajputs..

1 thing I've noticed among the Rajput people .. Pride .. A Rajput can be poor but proud of his ancestors n his identity .. I respect them as a people ..

Pothohari people had a long history of defending their land. Gakhar were not local tribe of Potohar region. They helped Hamayoun to escape from India after his defeat in the battle of Kanauj and as a reward Hamayoun helped Gakhar in occupying potohar region which was originally own by local tribes such as Khokhars, Janjua Rajpouts, Minhas Rajpouts and some other clans. These local tribes were allies of Mughal Emperor Babur but they refused their allegiance to Hamayoun as he helped Gakhars in occupying their lands instead they allied with Sher shah Suri
Khokhars some claim they are jays others say they are rAjputs etc.. Yet many Rajputs consider them fakes n inferior even kamis .. What's the real story?

Last edited:
Yes many are poor but still influential look at the defence minister,speaker Punjab assembly n so on .. Also Rajputs consider themself superior to others.. And yes the kami ppl do fake their castes to become Rajput .. They either want to become Rajput,shah or jatt .. But not all.. N yes they fail .. Coz you can't hide so something like tht .. Maybe in cities might might somehow believe em .. But the real Rajputs know eachother abt families n gotras etc .. I have seen the fakers getting embarassed myself .. By real Rajputs..

1 thing I've noticed among the Rajput people .. Pride .. A Rajput can be poor but proud of his ancestors n his identity .. I respect them as a people ..

who are the "Kami ppl" ?

Famous Pakistani jats,

Tahir-ul-Qadri

qadri.jpg

shan, bro, TuQ is a Mughal, not a jaTT

He is a Mughal from Jhang

" ?

shan, bro, TuQ is a Mughal, not a jaTT

He is a Mughal from Jhang

TuQ is Sial Jatt. I will post more pictures but Pakistani jats hardly use biraderi surnames so its difficult to know.

Last edited:
Khokhars some claim they are jays others say they are rAjputs etc.. Yet many Rajputs consider them fakes n inferior even kamis .. What's the real story?
Well i don't consider someone kami or superior. I just gather these information for my own knowledge. Khokhars are not rajpout and they are/were mostly associated with agriculture tribe. British never consider them martial race either and most of their recruitment of Punjabi Muslims were limited to Gakhars, Janjuas and Awans and few others rajpout tribes mostly from Potohar district

Well i don't consider someone kami or superior. I just gather these information for my own knowledge. Khokhars are not rajpout and they are/were mostly associated with agriculture tribe. British never consider them martial race either and most of their recruitment of Punjabi Muslims were limited to Gakhars, Janjuas and Awans and few others rajpout tribes mostly from Potohar district

khokhars are not rajpoots? lollllllllllll

They are one of the biggest tribes of Rajputs in Central Punjab.

Pind Dadan Khan is filled with Khokhars.

:omghaha:

why is there always a jatt and raja fight in Azad Kashmir? I never understood it.

Oh My God shan, are you serious?

The WHOLE of Punjab knows about Khokhars being Rajput. Sialkot, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Jhelum filled with Khokhars.

None consider them Rajputs .. They are probably jatts??
As for Rajput vs jatt .. Rajputs consider themselves superior n jatts inferior thts the real story..

Back
Top Bottom