What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

These Indians are butt hurt especially the "brahmins". Brahmin means dirt amongst Muslims because historically once Muslims took over the Brahmins fell to the bottom of the social order, the baniya and the kshatriyas were still useful for warfare and finance but what use were Hindu pandits? That is why most Pakistani Muslims who were Brahmins originally will not acknowledge it using Islamic surnames instead except the Kashmiri Muslims because in Kashmir all Hindus were pandits so they have no reason to pretend otherwise.

These clowns say no such thing as Muslim Rajput though. :pop:

Well they were not known for mixing with any other group but them? Although it is funny because considering they were Central Asian they should have still been a bit lighter.

In Kashmir hey are Rajas etc .. Minhas etc

Well they were not known for mixing with any other group but them? Although it is funny because considering they were Central Asian they should have still been a bit lighter.
I thought they would have Mongoloid features, and maybe the mothers could have been women from the harems?
Btw not all Indians think that Pakistanis can't be Rajputs, we just doubt that there would be Rathores and Chauhans in Pakistan.

These clowns say no such thing as Muslim Rajput though.

It is undisputable that most of the Rajput clans originated in the 2nd century B.C. coincidentally with Kushana attack on Shakas, rather more appropriately in 480 A.D. along with the ruin of Gupta empire by Huns. Gurjars established conjugal relations with these Huns and both turned Hindus.Higher clans of Rajputs came out of this Hun-Gurjar relationship. When these claimants of sovereign power had accepted the religion and system of Brahmins, naturally attempts were made to prove them to be the descendants of the mythological heroes of Ramayana and Mahabharata

At the same time the legends came into existence, in which attempts were made to prove Rajputs as the progeny of Sun and Moon like the Incas of Peru or Picados of Japan.

How could the progeny of Sun and Moon or Rama etc. practice Islam ??? ;)

Last edited:
I thought they would have Mongoloid features, and maybe the mothers could have been women from the harems?
Btw not all Indians think that Pakistanis can't be Rajputs, we just doubt that there would be Rathores and Chauhans in Pakistan.
Rathore are mostly based in Potohar region .. I think .. Chauhans are immigrants (47)..

I even know a mewati Rajput his family also migrated from mewat...

Also have Hindu Rajputs in Sindh most of them are land owners .. N into politics ..

These Indians are butt hurt especially the "brahmins". Brahmin means dirt amongst Muslims because historically once Muslims took over the Brahmins fell to the bottom of the social order, the baniya and the kshatriyas were still useful for warfare and finance but what use were Hindu pandits? That is why most Pakistani Muslims who were Brahmins originally will not acknowledge it using Islamic surnames instead except the Kashmiri Muslims because in Kashmir all Hindus were pandits so they have no reason to pretend otherwise.

Nice theory.:enjoy: But has a number of oversimplifications. Unless you weren't being serious about it all, it sounds just fine.

Rathore are mostly based in Potohar region .. I think .. Chauhans are immigrants (47)..

I even know a mewati Rajput his family also migrated from mewat...

Also have Hindu Rajputs in Sindh most of them are land owners .. N into politics ..
It would make sense if they were immigrants, Rathores are mainly Northern Rajasthani and have no history of mass conversion to Islam. There might be a few little groups that came to Rajasthan but not loads. That Multani guy started claiming that they have there own history in Pakistan and that bs lol.
I haven't got a problem with Pakistanis being Rajputs not that it matters, it's just when that guy started claiming Pakistani Rajputs are the "greatest" lol.
You're Baloch anyway? How do you know so much about Punjabis and there tribes?

Didn't Janjuas ally with the Mughals?
Rai Dhrupet Dev was the father of the rebellious king, Raja Ajmal Dev Janjua who embraced Islam in the 12th century due to his love for Sufi art, poetry and teachings. Raja Mal followed the Islamic tradition of change of name after conversion and was then known as Raja Mal Khan. He was among the first Muslim Rajputs. This conversion was done before the armies of Shahabudin Ghauri entered into the Indian Plateau to conquer whilst he was very young in his teens and inclined towards Islamic philosophy of the Sufis, whose missionary efforts were gaining popularity in Northern India.

Conquering for himself a kingdom in the Koh-i-Jud he settled his capital at Rajgarh which he later renamed Malot. He re-conquered the Salt Ranges of Punjab to re-establish the dominion which his tribe lost almost two centuries earlier to the Ghaznavids.

He then led the revolt to Multan with his Gakhar allies, defeating the Ghorid Governor of Multan before progressing to plunder Lahore and blockading the strategic road between Punjab and Ghazni.

Delhi Sultanate and the Janjua rebellion
The princes of the House of Rai Mal Khan continued their rebellion against the Emperors of Delhi against whom they held their own for many centuries, remaining always turbulent, defiant and restless

Emperor Humayun
Upon Humayun's exile from India, the Janjua assisted Sher Shah Suri in constructing the Rohtas Fort to keep Humayun out of India as well as crush the Gakhars who in loyalty to the exiled Humayun began a rebellion against Sher Shah Suri. It was given possession to the Janjua chief Rai Piraneh Khan who fought off the Gakhars attacks, in attempting to halt its construction. But upon Sher Shah's death, the Gakhars seized the opportunity to aid the return of the exiled Mughal Humayun. Upon Humayun's return to position as Emperor of Hind, his Gakhar allies sought to now use the Mughals against the Janjuas.

Rai Piraneh fought the combined Gakhar and Mughal forces, but was defeated. His kingdom was finally ransomed to the fallen chief

Emperor Jalaludin Muhammad Akbar
Upon the ascension of Mughal Akbar, the Mughal policy towards the Janjua underwent a reconciliatory phase. Akbar made overtures to the Janjua princes, winning them over and incorporating them into his empire. Malik Darwesh Khan Janjua (grandson of Raja Sangar Khan and younger brother of Rai Piraneh) was a distinguished and noted General of the Imperial Mughal Army under Emperor Akbar's reign, notably in a campaign to capture Prince Mirza Hakim in June 1581.

His relationship with Emperor Akbar became a close one. When the Emperor visited Malik Darwesh Khan's kingdom at the city of Ghirjak, Malik Darwesh ordained that the city would henceforth be renamed to Jalalpur in honour of the Emperor and the Janjua's relationship.

source : Janjua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qasim defeated Dahir in his third attempt with the help of the land lords of Dahir. Later, Arabs were routed by Rajputs within 20 year when they tried to move eastward. None of them enjoy my respect.
Overall history has ignored Dahir. I don't know about his personal values. Some say he was not a good person. But one can't deny the powerful resistance he put up to the Arabs. This at a time when the Arabs were a super power, the mighty Persians, Romans had easily fallen to the Arab armies. But when the Arabs came to Sindh, the Sindhis put up such a fight that it was like a repeat of the fight put up by Raja Porus against Alexander in Punjab.

Most Narus came from indian Punjab .. Have a Naru friend whose family migrated from a village in hoshiyarpur in 47.

The Rajputs of Hushiarpur are different from the Rajputs of the plains of Punjab. The Hushiarpuri Rajputs are more related to the Paharia Rajputs of Himachal. They were good soldiers and excellent agriculturalists. Rajputs of Hushiarpur were among the first Punjabis to open schools for their girls..:-)

Overall history has ignored Dahir. I don't know about his personal values. Some say he was not a good person. But one can't deny the powerful resistance he put up to the Arabs. This at a time when the Arabs were a super power, the mighty Persians, Romans had easily fallen to the Arab armies. But when the Arabs came to Sindh, the Sindhis put up such a fight that it was like a repeat of the fight put up by Raja Porus against Alexander in Punjab.

The Rajputs of Hushiarpur are different from the Rajputs of the plains of Punjab. The Hushiarpuri Rajputs are more related to the Paharia Rajputs of Himachal. They were good soldiers and excellent agriculturalists. Rajputs of Hushiarpur were among the first Punjabis to open schools for their girls..:-)

According to my pal .. The hills of shimla were visible from his ancestoral village.. N there were Hindu Rajputs of the same gotra there aswell but most of his sub tribe were muslim converts.. So probably hilly Rajputs ? But what boggles me is how did Rajputs come to Punjab .. I mean they are basically from Rajasthan aren't they? Your views.

It would make sense if they were immigrants, Rathores are mainly Northern Rajasthani and have no history of mass conversion to Islam. There might be a few little groups that came to Rajasthan but not loads. That Multani guy started claiming that they have there own history in Pakistan and that bs lol.
I haven't got a problem with Pakistanis being Rajputs not that it matters, it's just when that guy started claiming Pakistani Rajputs are the "greatest" lol.
You're Baloch anyway? How do you know so much about Punjabis and there tribes?

I Dnt know much about Rathores although .. @Raja.Pakistani probably knows abt em..

As for me knowing abt punjabis .. I know a lot about Pakhtuns n Sindhis aswell .. Reasons .. I've a lot of frnds from all over the country .. Have lived my life in all provinces due to my family background .. Like to know abt people,places etc .. Curiousity?

I Dnt know much about Rathores although .. @Raja.Pakistani probably knows abt em..

As for me knowing abt punjabis .. I know a lot about Pakhtuns n Sindhis aswell .. Reasons .. I've a lot of frnds from all over the country .. Have lived my life in all provinces due to my family background .. Like to know abt people,places etc .. Curiousity?

and whats the tribe of desert warrior?

and every son of army man has this advantage to meet with people of all ethnicity :D

Until the last few decades, the brave Gakkars were always known as Rajputs, but now they are claiming some other origin.

Gakkars are very brave people. They always put up resistance.

Which again mean Rajput is umbrella term, while thet continue to be ghakkar but no longer someone call them rajput. Its not about bravery, punjabis put resistance in groups. Never united under 1 banner. Even now there is no punjabi nationalism in muslims or hindus, only punjabi sikhs are nationalistics.

@kushan can you tell me about the relations of Durranis of Punjab with Afghan people, because they look extremely desi by face and hardly like Afghans.

There are hundreds of thousands of Chauhans in Pakistan!

Beenish Chauhan, Actress in Pakistan in famous dramas

Beenish-Chohan-Biography-Profile-And-Pictures-003.jpg

Musa Javed Chauhan, Former High Commissioner of Pakistan to Canada.

Pakistan_30107.jpg

Last edited:
There are hundreds of thousands of Chauhans in Pakistan!

Beenish Chauhan, Actress in Pakistan in famous dramas

Beenish-Chohan-Biography-Profile-And-Pictures-003.jpg

@A Town

Musa Javed Chauhan, Former High Commissioner of Pakistan to Canada.

Pakistan_30107.jpg

You guys also have faker .. Kami"s who become fake Rajputs .. New money..

Back
Top Bottom