What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

You seem to think dalits looks no different then jats, rajputs etc Which mean your opinion is not worth much, are you dalit punjabi by any chance? Sorry if i offended you. And you don't need to visit Pakistani punjab to see the difference.

Here is picture of punjabi dalits from Indian side. They protested because of discrimination in hands of punjabi jats, khatris.

y204143804786081.jpg

6a00e54fce1e9188340120a4c56824970b-500wi

No, I am North Indian Brahmin from Delhi with ancestry from Haryana. There is no way a convert Punjabi Dalit like yourself can offend me. And it is because of my caste background that I know that you know nothing about the Dalits.

You seem to think dalits looks no different then jats, rajputs etc Which mean your opinion is not worth much, are you dalit punjabi by any chance? Sorry if i offended you. And you don't need to visit Pakistani punjab to see the difference.

Here is picture of punjabi dalits from Indian side. They protested because of discrimination in hands of punjabi jats, khatris.

y204143804786081.jpg

6a00e54fce1e9188340120a4c56824970b-500wi

Haryanavi jats and punjabi jats look different on average to the point that i think all these castes are just umbrella terms. Haryianvi jats are even more south indian looking then Indian punjabi jats.

A Pakistani Dalit/Shudra will tell us what Punjabis and Haryanvis look like. Sort out your own history first then comment on your neighbours.

No, I am North Indian Brahmin from Delhi with ancestry from Haryana. There is no way a convert Punjabi Dalit like yourself can offend me. And it is because of my caste background that I know that you know nothing about the Dalits.
Skin colour matters nothing now because of so many thousand years. Mughals of Delhi of of 1857(i have the photograph) were darker than average Indians.

A Pakistani Dalit/Shudra will tell us what Punjabis and Haryanvis look like. Sort out your own history first then comment on your neighbours.

You most likely look like punjabi dalit while being brahmin. And now think there is no difference because of that. Anecdotal are pretty useless when we compare different populations. One sample is not enough to prove anything.

I have seen harianvy jats in real life and in media also, they don't look like punjabi jats on average at all. Though haryvainvi jats will look closer to punjabi jats then punjabi dalits.

Anyone knows the origin of Rajputs?

No because rajputs is umbrella term, they are not related to each other.

You guys only see fault in me :D while bhangi looking nick_indian who started this is given free pass

I see I touched a raw nerve of our resident Dalit convert Shan here. That's why the personal insults. Accept your history. Dalits in India are a proud people. Hopefully Pakistani Dalits like yourself will also embrace your past , take pride in your community and move forward. Then probably you will gain some respect from Brahmins like myself just as Dalits of India have started gaining now.

@kushan can you tell me about the relations of Durranis of Punjab with Afghan people, because they look extremely desi by face and hardly like Afghans.

I see I touched a raw nerve of our resident Dalit convert Shan here. That's why the personal insults. Accept your history. Dalits in India are a proud people. Hopefully Pakistani Dalits like yourself will also embrace your past , take pride in your community and move forward. Then probably you will gain some respect from Brahmins like myself just as Dalits of India have started gaining now.

Actually you used dalit as insult which shows how much you think of your kind in India. While facts speak for themselves, in Pakistan the only place where you will see dalits in one group is gathering of christians and difference is there for everyone to see. The so called Indian higher castes like you are like dalits of Pakistan punjab.

Short height, skinny legs and african like dark complexion are trade mark of Indians. In punjab anyone of these qualities is known as chura. Brahmins are considered insult, so many brahmin converts actually don't claim to be brahmin. There are Mohyal brahmins convert in central punjab who have adopted syed title. While others like jats, rajput, arain etc have kept their original caste.

Brahmin meant pundit who dependent on punjabi zamindar to provide food. Basically low caste position without any land. Though punjabi brahmins didn't look like dalits but regular ones. The only difference is between dalits and non-dalits, other castes pretty much look the same in Punjab.

Its to much to digest Indians that Pakistanis are not low caste converts. They like to believe that to feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom