What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

may be that's the reason why those martial jaats in western UP grow sugar cane to become fat and lazy, while Punjabi JaTTs grow wheat and corn and Sarson ka Saag to become warriors
Have you ever seen a Jatt from Haryana and Western UP? Why don't you go to rural Haryana and say this and they will "explain" it to you lol.

Don't leave out the Sikhs.

I am extremely sorry for not including them in that list.But many of the Sikhs were Punjabi Rajputs who got converted to Sikhism to resist the Mughal hegemony.Still they are one of the bravest races of the Indian sub-continent.
It was the martial Jatts of western UP who finished off the Mughal before the marathas came.

You are a true idiot with no sense of history.
Have you ever seen a Jatt from Haryana and Western UP? Why don't you go to rural Haryana and say this and they will "explain" it to you lol.

tell them to come to wagah border in Amritsar

It was the martial Jatts of western UP who finished off the Mughal before the marathas came.

They were planting sugar cane. While Muslims ruled over them.

I don't know what they are teaching in Pakistan's (in)famous history books, but Dalit is nothing what they seem to understand in your part of the world.

Actually thats what dalits are. Anyone who denies this probably have never set a foot in Punjab.

Actually thats what dalits are. Anyone who denies this probably have never set a foot in Punjab.

They are aware of only the History taught in their history books which is anyway limited to the areas of the partial Punjab and Sindh that they have.

Thread masterfully derailed by @Multani, he had this urge to say that pakistani of any caste is mightier than indian of any caste.

The jaat of Haryana

images

The JaTT of Punjab

dmryud.jpg

You clearly have no idea of what a Dalit is.

But you are probably right. Since most Pakistani Punjabis are Dalit converts , it is probably important to visit Pakistani Punjab once to see what Dalits really look like, at least Punjabi ones.

They were planting sugar cane. While Muslims ruled over them.
You know nothing about Jatt history. Jatts were terror to the Mughal 400 years ago . They also created kingdoms with sizable muslim subjects. Their power was so much that they attacked Akbar's grave and scattered the bones all around.

Last edited:
The jaat of Haryana

images

The JaTT of Punjab

dmryud.jpg
Pakistani jatts are very dark/black than indian jatts, i have seen plenty of them in derajat. May be @nick_indian is right that pakistani ones were mostly dalit/shudra ones. Sufi saints mostly impressed dalits and shudras, thats what pakistani text books tell us.

You clearly have no idea of what a Dalit is.

But you are probably right. Since most Pakistani Punjabis are Dalit converts , it is probably important to visit Pakistani Punjab once to see what Dalits really look like, at least Punjabi ones.

You seem to think dalits looks no different then jats, rajputs etc Which mean your opinion is not worth much, are you dalit punjabi by any chance? Sorry if i offended you. And you don't need to visit Pakistani punjab to see the difference.

Here is picture of punjabi dalits from Indian side. They protested because of discrimination in hands of punjabi jats, khatris.

y204143804786081.jpg

6a00e54fce1e9188340120a4c56824970b-500wi

Firstly Sunny Deol is a Jatt of Indian Punjab. Stop comparing Indians with Indians.

Btw, these are Haryanvi Jaats-

Vijender Singh

Haryanavi jats and punjabi jats look different on average to the point that i think all these castes are just umbrella terms. Haryianvi jats are even more south indian looking then Indian punjabi jats.

Back
Top Bottom