What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

Thats the biggest joke ever, majority of so called Pakistani Rajputs have no links to the original Rajput homeland in Rajasthan. Pakistani Rajputs excluding Janujas have no history of resistance.

They gladly resist india, as they are one of the backbones of the Pakistan Army :pakistan:

And mind you, the Rajputs of Pakistan have resisted invaders throughout history

@Multani
LOL Rathore Rajput in Pakistan.
Rathores are traditionally North Rajasthani with migrations to UP, Bihar, Himachal and others. Our very own @chak de INDIA is a Rathore.

we have mighty Rajput Rathore families in Punjab and Sindh Pakistan :pakistan:

we have Tomar Rajputs too

They gladly resist india, as they are one of the backbones of the Pakistan Army :pakistan:
LOL, Indian Rajputs be it from Rajasthan, Bihar, UP, MP, Himachal etc are the real Rajputs who even today are serving in there own regiments in the Indian Armed forces.

The Samma Rajputs of Sindh, converted to Islam. They are still Rajput, one of the greatest in Sindh, its just that, their dharam is now different.

Just because your dharam is different doesn't mean you are no longer a Rajput.

I think he is right, after all rajput is just umbrella term. Punjabi khatris also used to be Kashtriyas once upon a time but now are known as traders etc. And punjabi kahstirya have never ruled anything since fall of Hindu Shahis.

Rathore Rajputs of Pakistan

Muslim Rathore Rajput Foram | Facebook
1059129_184400511725239_933407988_n.jpg

you don't know about the Rajputs of Punjab and Sindh/Balochistan and Kashmir

It's always been the Rajputs of Rajasthan and Haryana who have shown resistance to foreign invaders. Both those states are in India. The few Rajputs of Sindh and Punjab have no such history. Bappa Rawal also was from 'Rajputana' (Rajasthan).

From Punjab it was always the Sikhs who showed resistance almost all whom live in Indian Punjab today.

Sir i want to know your views about Mohammad Bin Qasim and Raja Dahir.......i heard two stories in one Bin Qasim is Hero and in other RAja Dahir is hero @Truth Finder
Qasim defeated Dahir in his third attempt with the help of the land lords of Dahir. Later, Arabs were routed by Rajputs within 20 year when they tried to move eastward. None of them enjoy my respect.

I think he is right, after all rajput is just umbrella term. Punjabi khatris also used to be Kashtriyas once upon a time but now are known as traders etc. And punjabi kahstirya have never ruled anything since fall of Hindu Shahis.
Pakistan has it's fair share of brave clans like Janujas but why would a Rathore be in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom