What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

I'm a Tomar Rajput, there is no history of Tomars mass converting to Islam so why would they be in Pakistan?
I am a Toor Rajput and my grand father migrated from India

Yes, I know. Shivaji's ancestry is not yet clear. That's why I said, "Shivaji is said to be a Sisodia Rajput."

Writings in the Mughal Court are found cursing Shivaji as a Rajput.
sir may you please also name them?
i mean those mughal accounts?

The Greatest Rajputs are the Rajputs of Pakistan

Punjab - Pakistan

1) Ghakkars
2) Janjuas
3) Khokhars
4) Bhattis
5) Chauhans
6) Rathore
7) Minhas - Pakhral
8) Manj
9) Jarral
10) Sarral
11) Bhakral
12) Lodhra
13) Nagrial
14) Khingar
15) Bangial
16) Naroo
17) Pachhada - Rath
18) Hon
19) Harni
20) Gungal
21) Panhwar
22) Parhar
23) Jamra
24) Naipal
25) Mial
26) Langeh
27) Taoni
28) Mahaar
30) Wattu
31) Jhalap
32) Varya
33) Sulehria
34) Phullarwan
35) Dogra - Bhao
36) Alpial
37) Jodhra
:tup: but what about Rajputs of Rajasthan?

I want to know more about Bappa Rawal who saved India from Arab invasion after Raja Dahir lost to Arabs, sadly we don't know much about him. @Truth Finder any good literature about Bappa Rawal.
please go for 'Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan'

They are ALL Muslim Rajputs of Pakistan

The Stongest Rajputs of the Sub Continent
Brother,You are free to hold your views

In KPK , there was contineous insurgency from times of akbar to Aurangzaib. And to suppress these pashtun insurgencies, mughals also sent rajputs from raputana. We didnt go into submission, we were quite troublesome and unruly.
:enjoy: but I think you are talking about Punjabi Rajputs,huh?

Its more like retaining the former Hindu identity and former Hindu gotras. As being a Rajput is lot about prestige so former Hindu identity was retained, I never heard Butt of Pakistan calling themselves Muslim Brahmins since Brahmins are despised in Pakistani society.
well analysed sir

The Samma Rajputs of Sindh, converted to Islam. They are still Rajput, one of the greatest in Sindh, its just that, their dharam is now different.

Just because your dharam is different doesn't mean you are no longer a Rajput.
Exactly what my maternal grandfather tells what defined them in Haryana[then south punjab],Hindu and muslim brethren alike.'Unfortunately then partition happened and Muslim component of our Rajput society went to Pakistan'he used to say

Why have you brought such an old thread to life? Searching for your roots in here dear .?. Raaj chala gaya, poot/puttr reh gaye
sir may you please also name them?
i mean those mughal accounts?

:tup: but what about Rajputs of Rajasthan?

please go for 'Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan'

Brother,You are free to hold your views

:enjoy: but I think you are talking about Punjabi Rajputs,huh?

well analysed sir

Exactly what my maternal grandfather tells what defined them in Haryana[then south punjab],Hindu and muslim brethren alike.'Unfortunately then partition happened and Muslim component of our Rajput society went to Pakistan'he used to say

you don't know about the Rajputs of Punjab and Sindh/Balochistan and Kashmir
please don't make it an issue of Indian vs Pakistani RajputsIt is exactly what we dont want.If you wanna tell us something,you are welcome to say something about Rajputs of kashmir,sindh and balochistan

This Thread should stay Alive and it's all about honor of Our Identity :D

we had our own Rajputana is Kathiyawar as 20 to 30% Population of our Region is Rajput.

some clans are natives such as chandila, Solanki and Vaghela.

some are from Rajasthan, and Punjab/Haryana such as Chauhan,Makwana, Kaushika, Nagwa etc etc.

and some are from sindh such as Jethwa,Kathi,Jadeja(Juneja) and Chudasama(Samma).

instead of starting new thread, I have decided to revive this thread...

Scythian or Huna theory is false as British had huge hard on for Aryan people. first Rajput is a Title of Various kshatriya tribes of indic and iranic origins. first time in the history, warriors of various tribes were able to unite under single banner due to this title.

Rajputs are mostly collection of Various Warrior Clans of Indo-Aryan and Iranic origins. Most of Rajputs are from old stock of Vedic/Indo-Aryan conqurors and kings while some are from invading Iranic tribes such as Kamboja and Abhira. i believe small number of Kushan and Indo-Greek and Indo-Scythian elites were also able to merge in Kshatriya Caste.

Back
Top Bottom