What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

Maybe 2 or 3rd gen urbanised guys not the rural or traditional families .. It's looked down upon.. Thts a fact.
well its true i have seen some family who dont even approve the marriage of janjua with malik awan even if awan is well educated and professional and janjua is metric pass jobless

Multan has those serike Rajputs n the infamous rohatkis (forgot the name)...

it is Rohtakis [ a lot of them Ranghari Rajputs ]. They speak the dialect of Rohtak. During partition, the Muslims from Rohtak/Hissar/Sirsa were settled in Multan, while hindus and Sikhs from here left for Haryana

yes they are infamous because of their jungle behaviour and way of talking and short temper

my grandpa used to say to my mamoo, "stop eating like a Ranghari" , when he used to eat non-stop without chewing his food properly

I have heard Qaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah rahmatuallah alaih was a Lohana Rajput, originally from Multan, but migrated to Gujarat

:D

You mean to say Rajas are known as barber in central Punjab?
Its actually barber or non rajapout raje who use nick of Raja in central Punjab because of which people think Raja is barber while in Rawalpindi district everyone know Raja is nick used by local rajpout

:D

You mean to say Rajas are known as barber in central Punjab?

shan bro, can u plz prove that TuQ is a Sialvi JaTT

because I have met him, and he looks like a Mughal, including his son and grandson

shan bro, can u plz prove that TuQ is a Sialvi JaTT

because I have met him, and he looks like a Mughal, including his son and grandson

Lol no, he doesnt look like Mughal. Mughals were mongloid people. Anyway

Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri, Founder Pakistan Awami Tehreek Minhaj Welfare Foundation, Ex-MNA

Its actually barber or non rajapout raje who use nick of Raja in central Punjab because of which people think Raja is barber while in Rawalpindi district everyone know Raja is nick used by local rajpout

Maybe thats why Rajas are considered kamis in central punjab lol central punjab is dominated by jats and then gujjars in terms of influence, land etc

Lol no, he doesnt look like Mughal. Mughals were mongloid people. Anyway

Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri, Founder Pakistan Awami Tehreek Minhaj Welfare Foundation, Ex-MNA

Maybe thats why Rajas are considered kamis in central punjab lol central punjab is dominated by jats and then gujjars in terms of influence, land etc

Shan bro, in Punjab, there are lots of Mughals. They don't look mongoloid, but TuQ family kind of resembled the common Mughal of Punjab. And someone told me too. So, I got confused.

Thanks for proving it.

Shan bro, in Punjab, there are lots of Mughals. They don't look mongoloid, but TuQ family kind of resembled the common Mughal of Punjab. And someone told me too. So, I got confused.

Thanks for proving it.

I know what are you talking about, don't pay attention to anyone who claim Mughal in Punjab. I have only seen city folk claiming to be Mughal, very easy to get new identity in big cities.

I know what are you talking about, don't pay attention to anyone who claim Mughal in Punjab. I have only seen city folk claiming to be Mughal, very easy to get new identity in big cities.

shan bro, but in Sialkot district we have a big Mughal village called Kotli Loharan. They are Mughal Pathans. Half of them live in Peshawar District.

There are original Mughals in Punjab. Families like Beg, Mirza, Chughtai, Barlas, Qazalbash etc

shan bro, but in Sialkot district we have a big Mughal village called Kotli Loharan. They are Mughal Pathans. Half of them live in Peshawar District.

There are original Mughals in Punjab. Families like Beg, Mirza, Chughtai, Barlas, Qazalbash etc

Mughal Pathans sound even more rediculous. All of them are fakes.

Shan bro, there aren't many Mughal Pathans in Punjab. Very few. But they live in three areas. Lahore, Sialkot, and Multan.

The rest live in Mirpur (Azad Kashmir) in villages, and people know about them, and then in Peshawar.

What proof do you have that they are fake? They are Ghilzai/Ghauri and Chughtai families from Jammu.

shan bro, I think I know you.

you had another ID here called @gochuluk or something ( I don't know exactly)

you claimed to be a jaTT and got banned for racism

Back
Top Bottom