What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

Shan bro, there aren't many Mughal Pathans in Punjab. Very few. But they live in three areas. Lahore, Sialkot, and Multan.

The rest live in Mirpur (Azad Kashmir) in villages, and people know about them, and then in Peshawar.

What proof do you have that they are fake? They are Ghilzai/Ghauri and Chughtai families from Jammu.

Ghilzai are pashtuns so they living in Punjab is hardly surprising. Im talking about ''Mughal'' or mughal pathans claims. I have no idea about Chugtai family history, they seem to be punjabis.

Shan bro, there aren't many Mughal Pathans in Punjab. Very few. But they live in three areas. Lahore, Sialkot, and Multan.

The rest live in Mirpur (Azad Kashmir) in villages, and people know about them, and then in Peshawar.

What proof do you have that they are fake? They are Ghilzai/Ghauri and Chughtai families from Jammu.

shan bro, I think I know you.

you had another ID here called @gochuluk or something ( I don't know exactly)

you claimed to be a jaTT and got banned for racism

Yes to Indians like nick_indian, i respond in similar way ;)

Hi i always wonder why ppl talk abt us(rajputs) specially non rajputs,khokars are not rajputs among us but they consider them as rajputs ,same in the case of bahtti rajputs one is real one other are just using their name their is history behing bhatti name

Ghilzai are pashtuns so they living in Punjab is hardly surprising. Im talking about ''Mughal'' or mughal pathans claims. I have no idea about Chugtai family history, they seem to be punjabis.

Yes to Indians like nick_indian, i respond in similar way ;)

shan bro, since you do not know about Ghilzais, Barlas, Begs, Mirzas, Ghauris, Chughtai, Mirs, etc please refrain from calling the Mughals of Punjab as fakes.

If you want to call them fakes, prove it. Because they have families, and they do live in Punjabi villages. They are among the small biradaris of Punjab, and settled here when the Mughal Army settled in Punjab.

According to my pal .. The hills of shimla were visible from his ancestoral village.. N there were Hindu Rajputs of the same gotra there aswell but most of his sub tribe were muslim converts.. So probably hilly Rajputs ? But what boggles me is how did Rajputs come to Punjab .. I mean they are basically from Rajasthan aren't they? Your views.

True. This is due to migration. The Rajputs expanded all over North India. New sub castes were created. The same thing happened with the jats. Originally they were from Sindh. But slowly they migrated to Punjab, Rajasthan and as far west as western UP. During these migrations, because things were not too rigid as they later became it is likely that inter caste marriages with the local women and absorption of local warriors castes must have occurred. That is why Rajputs from Himachal/Jammu are lighter coloured than Rajputs of Rajasthan and plains of Punjab.

Thanks for opening such a good thread @Truth Finder :cheers:

Btw what is a Muslim Rajput?? I thought that Rajput's are Hindu's so how can one be a Rajput and Muslim at the same time??

Hi i always wonder why ppl talk abt us(rajputs) specially non rajputs,khokars are not rajputs among us but they consider them as rajputs ,same in the case of bahtti rajputs one is real one other are just using their name their is history behing bhatti name

I think you should stop your paranoia. Bhatti rajputs have family trees. No one uses another biradari's name.

All are humans and the Prophet salallaho alaihi wa sallam said marry each other.

shan bro, since you do not know about Ghilzais, Barlas, Begs, Mirzas, Ghauris, Chughtai, Mirs, etc please refrain from calling the Mughals of Punjab as fakes.

If you want to call them fakes, prove it. Because they have families, and they do live in Punjabi villages. They are among the small biradaris of Punjab, and settled here when the Mughal Army settled in Punjab.

Multani you are confusing so many biraderis. Ghilzai and Ghauris are pashtuns not mughals. Mir i think is just a title and not any tribe/caste. If you know Ghauri/Ghilzai claiming to be mughal then he is fake.

Multani you are confusing so many biraderis. Ghilzai and Ghauris are pashtuns not mughals. Mir i think is just a title and not any tribe/caste. If you know Ghauri/Ghilzai claiming to be mughal then he is fake.
Welcome back @shan I am happy that you are not contunuing your Aryan and Bhaiya agenda here.

I read somewhere that Ghauri's were themselves Hindu converts,is that true??

Ghauris are Turks. They mixed into Pashtuns, but they are TURKS [ Mughals ]

Same is the case with Ghilzais. They are TURKS [Mughals] mixed into Pakhtoons -----> Mughal Pathan

If you call the Mughals of Punjab, who are mostly Baig, Barlas, Khamb, Qazalbash, and CHughtai as fakes, please prove it bro.

you don't know what is a Mughal

What do South Asians think of Brazilians? And of South America in general?

I think you should stop your paranoia. Bhatti rajputs have family trees. No one uses another biradari's name.

All are humans and the Prophet salallaho alaihi wa sallam said marry each other.
real bhatti have family tree but there are bhatti who are nai,mochi and even jatts?we rajputs dont marriage with other caste ,even if some one did no body consider them his childerns as rajputs ,no rajputs marry their childern tht is truth

It's not that Punjabis are not brave. But to Punjab's bad luck they are located right next door to Afghanistan and central Asia. The fierce Afghans and other central Asians were to Punjab(and India) what the Mongols were to China. After the fall of the Shahis, the flood grates were open and the most battle hardened nomadic warriors from the North West began to flood into Punjab. The civilized Punjabis were no match for these invaders. After the Shahis, some Punjabis like the Gakkars always resisted the invaders. Had punjab been located in any other part of India, perhaps Punjabis would have been great empire builders.

I think Ghauri are believed to be Tajik origin.
So what i read was false??.What i read was Ghauri is a Sanskrit word which means cow.They were basically Hindu cowhereds in Afghanistan but were converted to Islam after Muslim invasion of Afghanistan and became barbaric like them after 200 years.

Back
Top Bottom