What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

Rajputs mean the rajputs of Rajasthan and central India. The namesake rajputs of Pakistan are all cowards who took up later rajput names but never fought any major war. 90%+real rajputs are in India and are Hindus.

@Rana4pak is this true? It seem rajput is just hindu title according to this guy.

Again you are continuing your Western supremacy theory and agenda here?? Read History and see how India was the largest GDP for centuries.First match that timeframe then we will talk.As about scientific achievements,Current numeral system is based on Hindu numerals and a Hindu devloped zero with the help of which you are badmouthing us from your computer.Had we would have not taught you guys mathematics you would sill be living in jungles.
Add to that "Yoga" and "Kamsutra" which you westerns follow so much these days

Lastly you are a Brazilian,you cant be proud of achievemnets of Americans or Britishers just beacause you are in west thats just like an Indian being proud of China or Japan's achievements.

You may heard of a fact that Coloumbus wanted to go to India and not America that alone will give you an idea how much India was influential at that time.

When i talk about India here its (India+Pakistan+Bangladesh,they were partitioned after britishers and became seperate nation but they were called as India in ancient time)

I was obviously kidding :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude i am not racist but i want to clear the reality abt rajputs ,still no real rajput in pakistan marriage with other caste its nothing abt racist its abt pure blood thing ,hope now you can understand

oye paindu, bhag yahan se, pure blood ka bacha :o:

Football team and hot girls :D:D:D

I guess Argentina and Brazil are the only two South American nations most of the Indians know or care about. . . thanks to the football game.

Apart from that some of the Brazilian Supermodels work in Bollywood.

32A91C742324D9BA2E75E1B9E3C434.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

She looks kinda Indian.

Indians should submit to their Brazilian masters. We will treat you nicely though. We will take your land but we will give you food to eat.

Khiljis are pashtuns, of turkic origin but pashtuns. Not mughals.

so Shan, you now admit that they are TURKS [ Mughals ]

Babar was an Uzbek Turk, and he claimed descent from Mongols, that is the reason why he was Mughal [ Mongol in Persian ]

If you have any proof that the Mughals of Punjab [ Ghauris, Ghilzai-Khiljis, Khamb, Barlas, Baig, Mirza, Mirs, Ghughtai ] are fake, then present it please.

At least they have an origin. What origin do the jaTTs have. Just theories and mythology.

Azeris in Iran are Turks AND MUGHAL

@Rana4pak is this true? It seem rajput is just hindu title according to this guy.
we rajputs converted to islam bcz of moin deen chisti than we change our sur name from singh to khan ,but not every rajput change his fore father religion ,even some rajputs converted into sikh .we change not every body chane ,we are power of hindu religion ,we teach them only we can protect hindu religion so now they doing their job as propoganda its big history debate even in same village their are muslim and hindu rajputs living to gether in rajastan now a days

I think these Brahmins find it hard to believe why their kind had such a low status in Punjab compared to anywhere else in South Asia.

They always had low status even under Sikhs well documented by Britishers who visited Sikh Kingdom. Like I said butt hurt.

so Shan, you now admit that they are TURKS [ Mughals ]

Babar was an Uzbek Turk, and he claimed descent from Mongols, that is the reason why he was Mughal [ Mongol in Persian ]

If you have any proof that the Mughals of Punjab [ Ghauris, Ghilzai-Khiljis, Khamb, Barlas, Baig, Mirza, Mirs, Ghughtai ] are fake, then present it please.

At least they have an origin. What origin do the jaTTs have. Just theories and mythology.

Azeris in Iran are Turks AND MUGHAL

Well you will not believe me so i will call resident @ghilzai himself lol

Indians should submit to their Brazilian masters. We will treat you nicely though. We will take your land but we will give you food to eat.
ROFL,Dont flamebait on such a nice thread please.Some Indians like me may take offence.Btw you didnt answered my question in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom