What's new

A bengali pdf member poster, that resides in ukraine.

We are the new colonists.
Look at me.

Great-great-grandfather from Comilla, grandfather from Dhaka, I was born in Ballari, near the old Vijaynagar empire's capital, educated in Calcutta, settled in Hyderabad. My daughter teaches abroad, will shift continents soon, and her son, my grandson, is a Canadian.

We are wandering folk.
It's not dad or papa! বাবা (Baba) has many meaning and use in Bengali!
Including an exclamation!

It's amazing how far people have migrated. I'd have never assumed you'd find Pakistani, Indians and Bangladeshi in Ukraine.

Sad if you think about it. Nobody leaves how without compulsion.
People from our countries migrate because our countries have not been industrialized and so people cannot be employed in scores.

Pakistan and Bangladesh leaders are going after easy money from China and many international loan sharks like IMF or WB to building a few prestige projects which is no recipe for development.

No other country developed that way. Rather, they developed with the resources they produced in the industries. So, this outward migration will continue until our govts come out with a rapid industrialization plan.

I heard astronaut Armstrong saw a few east Pakistan people on the Moon when he landed on it in 1963. Do you guys think so? Is it possible?

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safe… not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

Hopefully this account is not perma banned for no reason

Plenty of Pakistanis in Kharkiv. Hope they escaped

No black, not white… olive skinned

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro

So glad to know you're safe brother, you'll be in my wishes and prayers, stay safe and healthy....

Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safe… not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro

Take care of yourself.

Also go home. You parents didn't raise you to die in somebody else's war.

People from our countries migrate because our countries have not been industrialized and so people cannot be employed in scores.

Pakistan and Bangladesh leaders are going after easy money from China and many international loan sharks like IMF or WB to building a few prestige projects which is no recipe for development.

No other country developed that way. Rather, they developed with the resources they produced in the industries. So, this outward migration will continue until our govts come out with a rapid industrialization plan.

I heard astronaut Armstrong saw a few east Pakistan people on the Moon when he landed on it in 1963. Do you guys think so? Is it possible?
Completely wrong.

He stopped for a cup of tea from a tea-seller.

No, not that one.

It was one of the ubiquitous Mallus.

Bro I urge to consider your future before you commit to any volunteer groups. These people don't like our skin color and are proud of it. Then only accepted you as a student to take your money.

What this guy has said is true most likely Russia will destroy current regime and install a puppet. You don't wanna be caught on the wrong side with your skin color.

I joined Bdf / Bangladesh defense forum years ago under different username and recognised your same user name. You have been studying for years abroad. Don't throw it away for a cause where people will discard you like trash no matter what you achieved or done for them, your only wrong doing being colour and religion.

Get out whilst you can

Agreed

@BlindEagle

Bro, don't get involved in anything, absolutely not. It's not our fight. Besides despite the western propaganda Russia won't commit any atrocities in Ukraine, they consider them as their own brothers and sisters. Your primary focus should be to get your degree and get the hell out of there with a medical job.

Completely wrong.

He stopped for a cup of tea from a tea-seller.

No, not that one.

It was one of the ubiquitous Mallus.

Dada and @bluesky bhai this is what the astronaut saw on the Moon,

iu

leave immediately. Foreigners can be used for propaganda by either side in the worst possible way. The Indian medical student who was killed in Ukraine,his friend said their was no sign of explosions where he died. Could be a tactic by the Ukrainians to make the Russians look bad.

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro

Thanks for providing an update. May Allah Almighty keep you safe, Ameen.

Declaring a Mod dumb was unnecessary. I did not remove your account but I shall point out that Mods take action when they see something objectionable.

You may reach out to GHQ and request them to restore your original account.

Dada and @bluesky bhai this is what the astronaut saw on the Moon,

iu
Thanks. Actually, we were very poor in those days and our Noakhali people used to go and work in every corner of this Earth.

Now, the saying goes that astronaut Armstrong discovered them also on the Moon and was a bit surprised to see east Pakistan people had already flown to the Moon long before his own Apollo 13 flight.

Not a bad joke in those days. But, please note that BD people are still going to all the countries of this world and work. I wish this thing to stop, but it can happen only if the country goes after heavy industrialization.

@Joe Shearer

Thanks. Actually, we were very poor in those days and our Noakhali people used to go and work in every corner of this Earth.

Now, the saying goes that astronaut Armstrong discovered them also on the Moon and was a bit surprised to see east Pakistan people had already flown to the Moon long before his own Apollo 13 flight.

Not a bad joke in those days. But, please note that BD people are still going to all the countries of this world and work. I wish this thing to stop, but it can happen only if the country goes after heavy industrialization.

@Joe Shearer
No harm in our travelling, bhai.

If the western countries can demand free access to our markets for their capital, and can demand that repatriation should be easy and immediate, why can't we demand that similar access be given to us for services delivered in person? That our savings should not be taxed, unless social security and health care are provided, and unless the net balance may be transferred to our home countries?

Thanks for providing an update. May Allah Almighty keep you safe, Ameen.

Declaring a Mod dumb was unnecessary. I did not remove your account but I shall point out that Mods take action when they see something objectionable.

You may reach out to GHQ and request them to restore your original account.
Actually there was no reasoning given about that account. I didn’t fight or comment anything for a while prior to that ban.
Anyways I deleted the login details so I don’t know if I can get access to it not knowing my email and password

Take care of yourself.

Also go home. You parents didn't raise you to die in somebody else's war.
My brother is being stubborn. Dude has anxiety issues. I can’t leave him alone. Will probably go soon. Looking for safe passage

Agreed

@BlindEagle

Bro, don't get involved in anything, absolutely not. It's not our fight. Besides despite the western propaganda Russia won't commit any atrocities in Ukraine, they consider them as their own brothers and sisters. Your primary focus should be to get your degree and get the hell out of there with a medical job.
Bro terrible things happened in Cities with russian population
They’re bombing the crap out of Kharkiv. Russia doesn’t care about the people
But yes you’re right. I thought about it well enough, it’s a waste to risk my life here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom