What's new

A bengali pdf member poster, that resides in ukraine.

👍

āĻŦā§œ āĻšāĻŋāĻ¨ā§āĻ¤āĻžā§Ÿ āĻ›āĻŋāĻ˛āĻžāĻŽ āĻ¸āĻŦāĻžāĻ‡āĨ¤

Hello IG Dada,

I used be in the WhatsApp group a while back but lost access to that particular WhatsApp account, I hope you remember me.

Anyhow, how are you ? How's health ? Hope everything is fine.

āĻ­āĻžāĻ‡āĻ¯āĻŧāĻž āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻžāĻ° āĻļā§āĻĻā§āĻ§ āĻŦāĻžāĻ‚āĻ˛āĻž āĻŦā§āĻœāĻ¤ā§‡ āĻĻā§āĻ‡ āĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻĒāĻĄāĻŧāĻž āĻ˛ā§‡āĻ—ā§‡āĻ›ā§‡ 😂😆

Oh boi eta ki dalal? 😂

It’s like calling your daughter, ma
The expression is in adoration.
👍

Hello IG Dada,

I used be in the WhatsApp group a while back but lost access to that particular WhatsApp account, I hope you remember me.

Anyhow, how are you ? How's health ? Hope everything is fine.
Of course I do! How could anyone forget someone with such a name!

My health is not good, but not to worry.

👍

Of course I do! How could anyone forget someone with such a name!

My health is not good, but not to worry.

Haha, iconic name indeed, trying to continue the tradition with this new account name too 😝

Not sure, If they use the word 'foa' outside my region but it translates to 'chele' in standard Bangla.

Haha, iconic name indeed, trying to continue the tradition with this new account name too 😝

Not sure, If they use the word 'foa' outside my region but it translates to 'chele' in standard Bangla.
LOL.

Silly fellow, both Sylhetis and Chatgaiyan use it. We use pola.

We are the new colonists.
Look at me.

Great-great-grandfather from Comilla, grandfather from Dhaka, I was born in Ballari, near the old Vijaynagar empire's capital, educated in Calcutta, settled in Hyderabad. My daughter teaches abroad, will shift continents soon, and her son, my grandson, is a Canadian.

We are wandering folk.

Bhai dhaka

You’re not wrong. Hey if the goverment is not recognized, there goes my degree. I’ll probably have to apply in Canada in a bachelors program instead of masters đŸ¤ĻđŸģ‍♂ī¸
Let’s hope the marksheet will be enough to apply for an MBA
Anyways, yeah if insurgency starts that will be bad news for me and all students here. Kiev for now is holding strong but don’t know how long they’ll last in siege.
Over 800 vehicles destroyed with drone strikes already.

Bro I urge to consider your future before you commit to any volunteer groups. These people don't like our skin color and are proud of it. Then only accepted you as a student to take your money.

What this guy has said is true most likely Russia will destroy current regime and install a puppet. You don't wanna be caught on the wrong side with your skin color.

I joined Bdf / Bangladesh defense forum years ago under different username and recognised your same user name. You have been studying for years abroad. Don't throw it away for a cause where people will discard you like trash no matter what you achieved or done for them, your only wrong doing being colour and religion.

Get out whilst you can

You’re not wrong. Hey if the goverment is not recognized, there goes my degree. I’ll probably have to apply in Canada in a bachelors program instead of masters đŸ¤ĻđŸģ‍♂ī¸
Let’s hope the marksheet will be enough to apply for an MBA
Anyways, yeah if insurgency starts that will be bad news for me and all students here. Kiev for now is holding strong but don’t know how long they’ll last in siege.
Over 800 vehicles destroyed with drone strikes already.
Canada has plans to triple the immigrant intake in the next few years. This means that the barrier for entry will become low. From experience, I know that winters in Kiev are pretty similar to what we have here. If you don't mind the cold weather, then welcome to Canada :cheers:

It's amazing how far people have migrated. I'd have never assumed you'd find Pakistani, Indians and Bangladeshi in Ukraine.

Sad if you think about it. Nobody leaves how without compulsion.
There are a lot of medical students in Ukraine from India.

New lease on life. live every day like it’s the last again?

Canada has plans to triple the immigrant intake in the next few years. This means that the barrier for entry will become low. From experience, I know that winters in Kiev are pretty similar to what we have here. If you don't mind the cold weather, then welcome to Canada :cheers:
I’ll manage the cold as long as I’ve a car. I’m tired of not having a car

Bro I urge to consider your future before you commit to any volunteer groups. These people don't like our skin color and are proud of it. Then only accepted you as a student to take your money.

What this guy has said is true most likely Russia will destroy current regime and install a puppet. You don't wanna be caught on the wrong side with your skin color.

I joined Bdf / Bangladesh defense forum years ago under different username and recognised your same user name. You have been studying for years abroad. Don't throw it away for a cause where people will discard you like trash no matter what you achieved or done for them, your only wrong doing being colour and religion.

Get out whilst you can
Thing is border police have behaved rudely but average Ukrainians have helped people.
The reason why Indians were thrashed because Indian government didn’t vote in UN
Africans also got thrashed, donno why I’m sure they’re racist towards blacks.
Arabs faced no discrimination thoughâ€Ļ also no rude behavior in Romania ukraine border. Mostly in polish border.
I didn’t know ukraine had so many Bangladeshis. Most are illegal immigrants đŸ¤ĻđŸģ‍♂ī¸ No wonder they got thrashed.

My main priority is ofc my certificate. Not going to risk my life for ukraine. Just will help people if I can

Thing is border police have behaved rudely but average Ukrainians have helped people.
The reason why Indians were thrashed because Indian government didn’t vote in UN
Africans also got thrashed, donno why I’m sure they’re racist towards blacks.
Arabs faced no discrimination thoughâ€Ļ also no rude behavior in Romania ukraine border. Mostly in polish border.
I didn’t know ukraine had so many Bangladeshis. Most are illegal immigrants đŸ¤ĻđŸģ‍♂ī¸ No wonder they got thrashed.

My main priority is ofc my certificate. Not going to risk my life for ukraine. Just will help people if I can
You do know that you'll be treated like an Indian too right? honestly I think you should really think about your safety rn and maybe come back home

Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safeâ€Ļ not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

Hopefully this account is not perma banned for no reason

Plenty of Pakistanis in Kharkiv. Hope they escaped

No black, not whiteâ€Ļ olive skinned

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro

Thank God you are safe!

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safeâ€Ļ not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

Hopefully this account is not perma banned for no reason

Plenty of Pakistanis in Kharkiv. Hope they escaped

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro

Stay safe brother...Fi Amanillah

Back
Top Bottom