What's new

A bengali pdf member poster, that resides in ukraine.

I got a rough idea what he said can you please tell me in full what he said? As I don't fully understand shundo basha.

They said there are around 100 people in the Ukrainian army camp where they are like hostage and are not allowed to go. Ukrainian soldiers have captured all the cell phone and they had this one which they kept it hiding to do the video. They are also getting tortured by Ukrainian soldiers time to time.

Russia is bombing all the camp and they are hearing the bombing noise and is in fear of their life. In the room of 3-4 more than 10 people are kept. Woman and Chileans are also in the camp.

They are completely out of touch with their family and they would like to go home. They are very close to the Belarus border, just 60 km away.

Their only fault was as Ukrainians were not letting them cross border so they tried to cross border illegally and got captured. He has been living in Ukraine for 15 months. Ukrainian let many people go but who ever is in the camp are not allowed to go.

They don’t know if they will remain alive or not from the Russian bombing. At night they turn of electricity. They are seeking help for their rescue so that they can escape this situation.

I personally feel for the guy, his family had a lot of ups and downs from what I remember. His father or grandfather migrated to Kuwait was treated well in the 50s or 60s. Thing went a little down I think they lost their businesses after Kuwait invasion. I don't know what this guy is studying in Ukraine but I think he's been studying for quite a long time, now that's gone up in the air.

Inshalla this guy is safe.
We’re fine now financially 😆
Hopefully I’ll get the degree soon too. I have finals end of may

They said there are around 100 people in the Ukrainian army camp where they are like hostage and are not allowed to go. Ukrainian soldiers have captured all the cell phone and they had this one which they kept it hiding to do the video. They are also getting tortured by Ukrainian soldiers time to time.

Russia is bombing all the camp and they are hearing the bombing noise and is in fear of their life. In the room of 3-4 more than 10 people are kept. Woman and Chileans are also in the camp.

They are completely out of touch with their family and they would like to go home. They are very close to the Belarus border, just 60 km away.

Their only fault was as Ukrainians were not letting them cross border so they tried to cross border illegally and got captured. He has been living in Ukraine for 15 months. Ukrainian let many people go but who ever is in the camp are not allowed to go.

They don’t know if they will remain alive or not from the Russian bombing. At night they turn of electricity. They are seeking help for their rescue so that they can escape this situation.
Bro many Bengalis apparently came to ukraine with student visa and worked illegally in vegetable markets.
Bangladeshis love to ruin reputation for Bangladeshis like me 🤦🏻‍♂️

We’re fine now financially 😆
Hopefully I’ll get the degree soon too. I have finals end of may

Bro many Bengalis apparently came to ukraine with student visa and worked illegally in vegetable markets.
Bangladeshis love to ruin reputation for Bangladeshis like me 🤦🏻‍♂️

Good to see you back Comrade.

Glad to hear you are safe. Please continue to stay safe and take good care of yourself. Helping in hospitals is fine but no need to add to the suffering. Your skills are needed in humanitarian and medical capacity, if you decide to help.

Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safe… not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

Hopefully this account is not perma banned for no reason

Plenty of Pakistanis in Kharkiv. Hope they escaped

No black, not white… olive skinned

No black, not white…

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro
নেত্রহীন চীল কে ভালোবাসা আর শুভেচ্ছা। বেঁচে থেকো ভাই, কোনো বাড়াবাড়ি করতে যেও না।
আচ্ছা বাবা, ফোঁস করে উঠো না, নেত্রহীন ঈগলই থাক|

Hey guys, this is me Micheal Corleone. Some dumb mod perma banned my previous account for no reason. I entered one day and it said I was banned. Whatever. I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safe… not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.
If the city i live in is attacked, I’ll probably join the foreign legion or work in the hospital. Foreign students and Ukrainian students have formed a volunteer group to help one another. This is my calling I guess

Pray for us, I’ll try update you guys whenever possible. I’ll not be online here much as the people in this forum usually just some 50 year olds trolling and talking like kids. I’m 25 and have enough shit going on my life to entertain that.

Hopefully this account is not perma banned for no reason

Plenty of Pakistanis in Kharkiv. Hope they escaped

No black, not white… olive skinned

No black, not white…

hey bilal bhai im fine.

Still here bro

I am finding it hard to believe its you, somehow I think it's a hoax. Someone pulling my leg.

@BlindEagle

How true are reports like this?

Are your family dhaka, syhleti or chittagong origin?

নেত্রহীন চীল কে ভালোবাসা আর শুভেচ্ছা। বেঁচে থেকো ভাই, কোনো বাড়াবাড়ি করতে যেও না।

IMG_20220302_223633.jpg

What's going on, why you called him Dad?

ভাইয়া আপনার শুদ্ধ বাংলা বুজতে দুই বার পড়া লেগেছে 😂😆

Nah, it's him, can confirm.
Oh boi eta ki dalal? 😂

View attachment 820180

What's going on, why you called him Dad?
It’s like calling your daughter, ma
The expression is in adoration.

I’m fine. I’m in ukraine, not going to leave. My city is relatively safe… not attacked yet. All Indians escaped.

I think that it is highly probable that the Russians will occupy Ukraine and install a puppet government in a matter of weeks. At that point, the resistance will become an insurgency. The sympathizers for this insurgency will be termed terrorists by the regime and dealt with accordingly. Your skin tone will make you easily identifiable in the population.
I do not want to say what is best for you. But you should at least have this possibility in mind while you make the decision. Good luck :cheers:

I am finding it hard to believe its you, somehow I think it's a hoax. Someone pulling my leg.

@BlindEagle

How true are reports like this?

Are your family dhaka, syhleti or chittagong origin?
Bhai dhaka

I think that it is highly probably that the Russians will occupy Ukraine and install a puppet government in a matter of weeks. At that point, the resistance will become an insurgency. The sympathizers for this insurgency will be termed terrorists by the regime and dealt with accordingly. Your skin tone will make you easily identifiable in the population.
I do not want to say what is best for you. But you should at least have this possibility in mind while you make the decision. Good luck :cheers:
You’re not wrong. Hey if the goverment is not recognized, there goes my degree. I’ll probably have to apply in Canada in a bachelors program instead of masters 🤦🏻‍♂️
Let’s hope the marksheet will be enough to apply for an MBA
Anyways, yeah if insurgency starts that will be bad news for me and all students here. Kiev for now is holding strong but don’t know how long they’ll last in siege.
Over 800 vehicles destroyed with drone strikes already.

ভাইয়া আপনার শুদ্ধ বাংলা বুজতে দুই বার পড়া লেগেছে 😂😆

Oh boi eta ki dalal? 😂

It’s like calling your daughter, ma
The expression is in adoration.
👍

বড় চিন্তায় ছিলাম সবাই।
ওই নেত্রহীন'টা কিসু না, সাল মাইরা দিলাম। সবাই বুঝুক গিয়া, আমিও শিক্ষিত ভদ্রলোক।

Back
Top Bottom