What's new

A bengali pdf member poster, that resides in ukraine.

@BlindEagle

Really happy that you are able to post and are safe.

Now take care of yourself and YOUR interests. (which includes your family's)

#1) Self preservation. GTFO if you can.

Also, try not to get banned again. LOL.
Inshallah will not get banned. I’m blind now so probably won’t see trolls trolling

Also, try not to get banned again. LOL.
@Kharap Foa , Huzur sahib, better you read and remember it too!

Because you are more dangerous Mullah than chhota Mullah @BlindEagle
So keep safe and don't get banned again!:lol:

Inshallah will not get banned. I’m blind now so probably won’t see trolls trolling
Kono vorsa nai apnader du Jon ke nia! At least ami vorsa pai na! :undecided:

Last edited:
I take back all my best wishes for you. I am sorry that you have chosen the wrong side. :sad:

Don't be an ***. This is not a video game, it's someones life. Encourage him to do the right thing, or leave him be.

Actually there was no reasoning given about that account. I didn’t fight or comment anything for a while prior to that ban.
Anyways I deleted the login details so I don’t know if I can get access to it not knowing my email and password

My brother is being stubborn. Dude has anxiety issues. I can’t leave him alone. Will probably go soon. Looking for safe passage

Bro terrible things happened in Cities with russian population
They’re bombing the crap out of Kharkiv. Russia doesn’t care about the people
But yes you’re right. I thought about it well enough, it’s a waste to risk my life here.

Do everything you can to make your brother go too, maybe even tell him a lie, like someone at home is ill, or a relative is having a wedding .. anything to get him and you to safety first.

You can re-build careers later once you are in safety.

Don't be an ***. This is not a video game, it's someones life. Encourage him to do the right thing, or leave him be.

You are just saying "I am right and I am right". If he really wants to join the war by taking up arms let him go to the Russian-speaking regions and fight from there against the Nazis of Zelensky instead of fighting for them.

I take back all my best wishes for you. I am sorry that you have chosen the wrong side. :sad:
I don’t care about your opinion jamahir. You’re an Indian and I have no respect for you people. Take care.

You are just saying "I am right and I am right". If he really wants to join the war by taking up arms let him go to the Russian-speaking regions and fight from there against the Nazis of Zelensky instead of fighting for them.
I’m in the Russian speaking region and ruskies are bombing us. Wtf are you on about?

Kono vorsa nai apnader du Jon ke nia! At least ami vorsa pai na! :undecided:
😂😂😂

I don’t care about your opinion jamahir. You’re an Indian and I have no respect for you people. Take care.

Let's not start about that. I am not one to become nationalist but let's not start about that.

I’m in the Russian speaking region and ruskies are bombing us. Wtf are you on about?

Which one ?

Last edited:
So according to Mr. @BlindEagle aka Michael Corleone he is in a Russian-speaking region ( which one ? ) which for some reason is being bombed by the Russians according to him and also amidst all that bombing he has found a place to create a new account and post on the forum. Hmm.
Bach gaya saala, it would appear.

Koi ni, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;
if the Grad didn't get him, the Buratino must.

Bach gaya saala, it would appear.

Koi ni, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;
if the Grad didn't get him, the Buratino must.

I don't wish for his death but this new member, BlindEagle, seems to be either a faker coming here to do pro-NATO pro-Nazi-Zelensky propaganda or the real Micheal Corleone who is lying about where he is and if he's the real one I hope he gets to meet his Azov Battalion comrades. :lol:

300 Bangladeshis still stuck in Ukraine​

So far, 550 Bangladesh nationals have left Ukraine, mostly to Poland, since the Russian invasion​

A view shows the area near the regional administration building, which city officials said was hit by a missile attack, in central Kharkiv, Ukraine, March 1, 2022. REUTERS/Vyacheslav Madiyevskyy

A view shows the area near the regional administration building, which city officials said was hit by a missile attack, in central Kharkiv, Ukraine, March 1, 2022. REUTERS/Vyacheslav Madiyevskyy

At least 300 Bangladeshis, who are trying to flee Ukraine to a safer location in neighboring EU states, are still stuck in the war-torn country.

Anirban Niogi, a Bangladesh Embassy official in Poland, told The Business Standard (TBS) on Thursday afternoon, "Currently, I am at the Poland-Ukraine border and we are trying to help Bangladeshi citizens to leave Ukraine."

"Till Thursday morning, around 550 Bangladeshis had left Ukraine, mostly to Poland, since Russia started an invasion. Most Bangladeshis who have reached Poland have gone to their respective destinations and only a small number are staying in a dormitory arranged by the Bangladesh Embassy in Poland," he added.

Explaining his experience, Anirban said, "Many Bangladeshis who crossed the border are sick from walking long distances."
The Bangladesh Embassy in Poland has arranged special bus services for Bangladeshis who reached Medyka, a southeastern border town of Poland, from war-torn Ukraine. Bangladeshis living in Poland also stand beside people from their home country.

The Bangladesh Embassy in Poland has posted a Facebook page for Bangladeshis who are entering Poland from Ukraine.
"Shuttle bus services from the Medyka border to Przemyśl town operate regularly. Bangladeshi citizens who entered Poland crossing this border are requested to board shuttle buses to Przemyśl town as soon as possible. From there, they have to go to Warsaw by train. The Polish government has arranged a shelter house in Warsaw where they can stay briefly," reads the post.

Bangladesh does not currently have an embassy or a consulate in Ukraine. The country's embassy in Poland acts as Ukraine's de-facto diplomatic mission.

As the number of people fleeing the Russian invasion of Ukraine reaches the one million-mark, more and more European countries have offered to take in refugees. Among them are Hungary and Greece, which are otherwise known for their tough stance on migration, reports InfoMigrants.

More than 874,000 refugees have fled the conflict in Ukraine and sought safety in other countries from the Russian invasion, according to the UN refugee agency UNHCR.

Another million people are estimated to be internally displaced, according to UNHCR.

Most refugees are currently in one of the five countries that neighbor Ukraine's west, that is Poland, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, and Slovakia.

However, some 70,000 people have arrived in European countries that do not share a border with Ukraine, like Germany, Italy, or Greece, according to UNHCR.

So according to Mr. @BlindEagle aka Michael Corleone he is in a Russian-speaking region ( which one ? ) which for some reason is being bombed by the Russians according to him and also amidst all that bombing he has found a place to post on the forum. Hmm.
I’ve said this multiple times before, I live in dnipro about 200km from kharkov
And now the air raid is going on still
If you’re still suspicious I’m sure a mod could verify my IP
But in post# 68 you said "the Ruskies are bombing us".
Russian troops still haven’t been able to enter my city but as soon as the war started dnipro got bombed for 2 days. This can verified from goverment sources if you’re skeptical
I don't wish for his death but this new member, BlindEagle, seems to be either a faker coming here to do pro-NATO pro-Nazi-Zelensky propaganda or the real Micheal Corleone who is lying about where he is and if he's the real one I hope he gets to meet his Azov Battalion comrades. :lol:
I feel sorry for you Indians. You guys were the first to run from here and then your people got kicked and beaten near the border because you guys are a menace not just in india but everywhere.
Let's not start about that. I am not one to become nationalist but let's not start about that.

Which one ?
Lol like I give a quarter what you’re going to start. Your people got thrashed by Ukrainian army for your goverment is too much of a chicken to vote against Russia’s aggression.
After all gulami have always been a staple in Indian blood

I’ve said this multiple times before, I live in dnipro about 200km from kharkov
And now the air raid is going on still
If you’re still suspicious I’m sure a mod could verify my IP

Russian troops still haven’t been able to enter my city but as soon as the war started dnipro got bombed for 2 days. This can verified from goverment sources if you’re skeptical

I feel sorry for you Indians. You guys were the first to run from here and then your people got kicked and beaten near the border because you guys are a menace not just in india but everywhere.

Lol like I give a quarter what you’re going to start. Your people got thrashed by Ukrainian army for your goverment is too much of a chicken to vote against Russia’s aggression.
After all gulami have always been a staple in Indian blood

Chaira de

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom