What's new

A Bad MoFo ? You'd Better Beleive It !!!

you have to be agile and mobile in real situation when the 'area' gets changed every moment

see this helmet mounted cam footage

Yeah, but you can't have a bunch of dudes running around the range firing live ammo.

America, some scandinavian nations, Pakistan, and a few others would be impossible to occupy due to the sheer numbers of guns in the hands of the civvies. Southern America would be impossible to occupy. What say @boomslang

The whole Southwest is in the process of being overrun by Mexicans. give another decade, it would be like traveling to mexico.

The whole Southwest is in the process of being overrun by Mexicans. give another decade, it would be like traveling to mexico.

It is because even though they hate the border jumpers, they love the CHEAP labor it nets them. US govt has to do something, somehow i see the republicans doing something meaningful to stop this menace.

It is because even though they hate the border jumpers, they love the CHEAP labor it nets them. US govt has to do something, somehow i see the republicans doing something meaningful to stop this menace.

There might be some who wants to take advantage of cheap labor..but mostly americans are against illegal immigrants from SA. Other then cheap labor, they contribute nothing to american economy. US govt is the one to blame for this mess.

These bloody liberals will turn america into third world country with their holier than thou ideas. For dems, they allow it because its vote bank for them. Its similar situation in india..where NE is being over-run by 4 foot bangladeshis and govt doesn't stop them as they are more worried about getting votes.

no matter how republicans are, but i can bet they are more nationalists then dems in current period.

America, some scandinavian nations, Pakistan, and a few others would be impossible to occupy due to the sheer numbers of guns in the hands of the civvies. Southern America would be impossible to occupy. What say @boomslang

I'm at the ranges a lot and I see TONS of guys with some heavy duty shit. Extrapolate....That's what the 2nd Amendment is all about. To be able to defend yourself, even if it's from your own government. I was at the range today with the new AR set up and practicing some double tap drills with my trusty C9. Also had my new AR 500 steel targets out for the first time. Pretty cool, but heavy. I need to make a lighter frame. Still tweaking it. Here's a short vid. Check out how the frag cuts the string suspending the pill vial full of flour at the end. COOL !!

ry%3D480

Last edited:
Say 'Hello' to my little friend !! My new carry unit. Sig Sauer P938 Rosewood. I wanted something smaller and lighter and....viola !! I swapped out the rosewood grips for Hogue tactical grips. The thing shoots NICE !! It's only a 3" barrel so it's accurate out to about 20 yards then accuracy drops off a bit.

ry%3D400

When I need to reach out and touch someone I have his big bro for that.....
ry%3D400

That's O.K. My tin foil hat was at the dry cleaners anyway.

Basically mystery people (the men in black?) told a chinese American to stop posting pro-China stuff on mainstream media sites. He gets all wimpy and promises to be a good boy so they don't send him to Guantanamo.

The consensus of us agreed we'd slam the door in their faces and tell them to "F off".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom