What's new

A Bad MoFo ? You'd Better Beleive It !!!

You got it, boss. I just got two empty Heineken mini kegs that need some lead poisoning.:sniper:Probably not this weekend, though. The wife wants to go bike riding down at the beach. What ya' gonna do ?
Thanks mate.:tup: The next time you're at the shooting range, I hope you remember my request.:)
No plans for the weekend. Have a day's cricket to play on Sunday, and probably a movie with some friends. Remember, I'm Indian, which is another way of saying I don't do adventurous stuff.:D

@boomslang

...You guys are lucky baboons up there in the US. Suckers banned assault licenses here in Pakistan in the mid 90s, now they are almost impossible to get plus we don't have a good variety of assault arms available here...

That bites !! I shoot at an indoor range, Classic Pistol, when I'm with my wife. You should see the stuff they have. Racks and racks of assault rifles. Anything you can think of. I see a lot of stuff around, but their sheer quantity is impressive. They don't allow picture taking or I'd post a shot.

@boomslang
...ps: Could you name a target in my honour, shoot it, and post it here please?:D

You wanted it ? Well, you got it, chief. It was my pleasure. Looks like I was shooting a little high that day. I stuck a few into the red star for our Chinese 'friends':sniper:.

ry%3D480

Here's a little 'double tap' practice ......:guns:

Last edited:
You wanted it ? Well, you got it, chief. It was my pleasure. Looks like I was shooting a little high that day. I stuck a few into the red star for our Chinese 'friends':sniper:.

ry%3D480

Here's a little 'double tap' practice ......:guns:

Holy!! Thanks a ton Boomslang! I'm chuffed that you'd remembered my request.:yahoo:You just gave me my new avatar pic.:cheers:

I can't access the video though. YT says it's private.:unsure:

Holy!! Thanks a ton Boomslang! I'm chuffed that you'd remembered my request.:yahoo:You just gave me my new avatar pic.:cheers:

I can't access the video though. YT says it's private.:unsure:

Well, I was banned for two weeks, so.... I'll go fix the video.

You broke up with me and hooked up with @Indischer ? :(

There's enough to go around. I have another empty Heineken keg. Besides, I'm making a new target. I got a piece of 1/2 inch steel plate. I want to hit it with a green tip and see what happens. I'd like to film it but the range won't allow it. I may be able to sneak it.

There's enough to go around. I have another empty Heineken keg. Besides, I'm making a new target. I got a piece of 1/2 inch steel plate. I want to hit it with a green tip and see what happens. I'd like to film it but the range won't allow it. I may be able to sneak it.

Honor me in that one. :D

Well, at least I know who to go to when the zombie apocalypse arrives, or when Canada turns into a brutal dictatorship under the rule of a sentient toilet that's had enough of humanity's shit.

Nice vids, by the way. I'll be sure to consult you whenever a thread opens about a civilian small arms systems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom