What's new

A Bad MoFo ? You'd Better Beleive It !!!

lol..what a dumb thread?

Boomslang loves NRA too much :D

I hope he doesn't love Sarah Palin though..cuz she is one dumb bitch...

Whats so unusual about this?

Does every thread need to be 'unusual' ? Besides, all these guys here claim to own all kinds of guns, but I'm the only one to post video of them actually being shot. So THERE !!

lol..what a dumb thread?

Not as dumb as some of the people reading it.

Boomslang loves NRA too much :D

Nah, just a little.

I hope he doesn't love Sarah Palin though..cuz she is one dumb bitch...

That's my girl. She's a ton smarter than you, chief. You couldn't be a mayor and a governor in Pakistan, let alone America. And she called Vladi Putins' invasion of Ukraine over SIX YEARS AGO. Plus, for her age she's pretty hot.

That's my girl. She's a ton smarter than you, chief. You couldn't be a mayor and a governor in Pakistan, let alone America. And she called Vladi Putins' invasion of Ukraine over SIX YEARS AGO. Plus, for her age she's pretty hot.

LAUGHING MY FUCKING *** OFF!!!!

You must be kidding. You might like her..whatever. But I am sure you aren't serious when you say that she is super smart and someone that should be looked upto for leadership of a nation.

And I don't know about me, but Sarah Palin definitely could not have been anything in Pakistan..because Pakistanis are dumb and they choose not-so-good leaders..but Pakistanis are THAT mentally challenged dumb chairs who will choose a person like Sarah Palin to any office :lol:

And she might be hot..nobody cares...

Where do you live btw? In deep south? o_O

Hehehehe...

I want to visit U.S deep South..but the perception is that Southerners are racist bigots...specially they hate Muslims :o:
Thats not my experience. They were actually pretty nice. Its just that they are not that well informed about islam and other cultures.

Thats not my experience. They were actually pretty nice. Its just that they are not that well informed about islam and other cultures.

Yeah I know.

Thats what I think too.

The problem is that people in the South listen to the worst propagandist and get their 'information' from them. Obviously, they get distorted bullshit about Islam and then start hating it.

Ignorance is their problem.

@boomslang Don't hate Muslims. You should use your guns to protect the weak :pop:

Yeah I know.

Thats what I think too.

The problem is that people in the South listen to the worst propagandist and get their 'information' from them. Obviously, they get distorted bullshit about Islam and then start hating it.

Ignorance is their problem.

@boomslang Don't hate Muslims. You should use your guns to protect the weak :pop:

Rush Limbaugh. :lol:

@boomslang

How do you find empty ranges like that? Is it your own range or your friends range?
Im jealous..:mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom