What's new

A Bad MoFo ? You'd Better Beleive It !!!

You broke up with me and hooked up with @Indischer ? :(

Where was the original thread for this?:D

'Search' is your friend.

Was that M4 a short barrel one? Same as the one above?

It's the same AR. Sixteen inch barrel. I just put a new stock on it to make it N.J. legal.

Is this mobile at all?

Sure. Just fold up the bi-pod and go. I just got a new rest so I won't be using the bi-pod any more. It's gone.

Sure. Just fold up the bi-pod and go. I just got a new rest so I won't be using the bi-pod any more. It's gone.

You can only shoot from a stationary position it seems like. That's what I meant.

There's a NEW ADDITION to the Boomslang family. I am PROUD to announce the arrival of a spanking new Rock Island Armory Tactical 1911 A1 9 mm !!! I've had my eye on this guy for months and after finally being able to handle one at a show last week, I pulled the trigger. Hopefully I'll post some picks later and maybe video by the end of the weekend. Stay tuned !!!:triniti:

Show us how sexy your new baby is. Pop , lock, and click it....err i mean, show it...buahahahaha! :lol::lol:

Show us how sexy your new baby is. Pop , lock, and click it....err i mean, show it...buahahahaha! :lol::lol:

I was taking it a part to clean it and two of the grip screws were stripped, so it's going back. I'm SO f#cking pissed !!! I wanted to go to the range today.

ry%3D400

I was taking it a part to clean it and two of the grip screws were stripped, so it's going back. I'm SO f#cking pissed !!! I wanted to go to the range today.

awww man! you're getting a replacement or what?

BTW, today is pretty nice to go the range. Its nice and cool. Just rained yesterday here in Sojo.

awww man! you're getting a replacement or what?

BTW, today is pretty nice to go the range. Its nice and cool. Just rained yesterday here in Sojo.

I don't know what they'll do. I e mailed them last night but they're closed till Monday. I could still shoot it but I don't want to mess with it.:cry:

I don't know what they'll do. I e mailed them last night but they're closed till Monday. I could still shoot it but I don't want to mess with it.:cry:

Man Hugs, with butts apart. LOL

Its aight bro. Its a Saturday, planning to heading on out to the Pine Barrens by Mays Landing later this afternoon. Need to do some off roading ... de-stress time.

While STILL waiting for my 1911 to come back from the shop, I did a little tweaking to my AR.....
ry%3D480

...New gas block, muzzle brake and floating tube. I like it. I'll probably put a longer barrel on it soon. Strictly for the range now. I'll use all my spare parts to build a new 'house gun'.

ry%3D480

Last edited:
You can sit, stand, kneel, lie down but you can't run around. You have to stay in your area.

you have to be agile and mobile in real situation when the 'area' gets changed every moment

see this helmet mounted cam footage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom