What's new

A Bad MoFo ? You'd Better Beleive It !!!

I'm married, ball sack.:nana:

Hey man! Since you're our official badass here, can you tell us how a beginner should start learning how to shoot? Is having a gun dangerous? I would like to go to shooting range, but I'm worried someone might steal the gun I barrow and commit some kind of crime and I get into trouble, is this even a legitimate concern? Can you give us an overview? How did you start? Thanks!

Hey man! Since you're our official badass here, can you tell us how a beginner should start learning how to shoot? Is having a gun dangerous? I would like to go to shooting range, but I'm worried someone might steal the gun I barrow and commit some kind of crime and I get into trouble, is this even a legitimate concern? Can you give us an overview? How did you start? Thanks!

You can go to a range and take lessons. Rent different guns at the range to find something you like for purchase down the road. A gun is only a tool. The person holding it is the weak link. Keep a eye on your shit. If your gun is lost or stolen you report it to the police, pronto. And you keep ALL the paperwork from EACH weapon in a orderly fashion. We used to have a place in the mountains when I was young. We shot a lot.

ry%3D480

@Falcon29 This is so funny! :lol:

@boomslang If i didn't disagree with your political views regarding muslims, we may have been good friends. Your antics are pretty funny. :bunny: :usflag::pakistan:

@Falcon29 This is so funny! :lol:

@boomslang If i didn't disagree with your political views regarding muslims, we may have been good friends. Your antics are pretty funny. :bunny: :usflag::pakistan:

:enjoy:

The bit at the end is a 'yo bitch' out for 'The Big O'. Red Dot at 50 yards, genius. But I don't expect you to know what that even means.:sniper:In a gunfight, just me and you........I like my odds.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom