What's new

99.99% of the world is wajib-ul-qatal for insulting the Prophet

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Mullahs love to use the "What if your mother is insulted" argument, won't you fight back then? Lets use the same...

A father's insult is not just he who curses his father, it is equally insulting if he is not followed or disobeyed - at least in the prevalent culture, in Muslim countries.

By the same count its not just an insult when you swear at the Prophet, it is also insulting when the Prophet is not followed. Who here can say they have ALWAYS followed the Prophet.

Ok the game, set, match boys. Kill everyone. Then shoot yourself.

Mullahs love to use the "What if your mother is insulted" argument, won't you fight back then? Lets use the same...

A father's insult is not just he who curses his father, it is equally insulting if he is not followed or disobeyed - at least in the prevalent culture, in Muslim countries.

By the same count its not just an insult when you swear at the Prophet, it is also insulting when the Prophet is not followed. Who here can say they have ALWAYS followed the Prophet.

Ok the game, set, match boys. Kill everyone. Then shoot yourself.

Grow up!!:coffee:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Mahatma Gandhi
I

Incorrect quote

you poke my eye.
Ipoke your eye.
you poke my eye.
Ipoke your eye.

Both of us out of eyes.

end of story

Sir you are actually getting too emotional.I was also shocked by seeing the reaction of people to Salman's murder.Even my friends were happy that Qadri killed 'Gusthak-e-Rasool'.Believe I never thought that our Pakistani society is that much intolerant :cry:

Kill every non-Muslim, Taseer called it the Black Law, non-Muslims don't even believe in the entire Islam! They think its fiction. Kill them.

Atheists don't even believe in the existence of God, kill them!

Kill em all, <muahahahhahahaha>

Sir you are actually getting too emotional.I was also shocked by seeing the reaction of people to Salman's murder.Even my friends were happy that Qadri killed 'Gusthak-e-Rasool'.Believe I never thought that our Pakistani society is that much intolerant :cry:

the qadri guy just made a bad guy a hero and a martyr, such a pity... i fear the zardari becomes the hero of nation..or a martyr..

Incorrect quote

you poke my eye.
Ipoke your eye.
you poke my eye.
Ipoke your eye.

Both of us out of eyes.

end of story

Man here the picture is different

"you poke my eye."
"then Ill kill YOU"
you are dead
im still alive.......

end of story

O BOY!!!

DID YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SALMAN TASEER OR SOMETHING.

LET IT GO ALREADY

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Man here the picture is different

"you poke my eye."
"then Ill kill YOU" DREAM ON BHARTI
you are dead
im still alive.......

end of story

STILL THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT BLIND

QUOTE STILL INCORRECT

This can only satisfy your ego but does not prove any point. Its becoming pathetic and childish.

Back
Top Bottom