What's new

99.99% of the world is wajib-ul-qatal for insulting the Prophet

ASIM!

Is that you or is your account HACKED?

This is so STRANGE and unexpected.

O BOY!!!

DID YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SALMAN TASEER OR SOMETHING.

LET IT GO ALREADY

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

STILL THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT BLIND

QUOTE STILL INCORRECT

IT WON'T BE BLIND ( literally )

BUT THERE WONT BE ANY ONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an ebook that gives detailed history of prophet muhammad. Im sure many questions can be answered reading that book.
anyone who wants that book, can pm their email ids.

I have an ebook that gives detailed history of prophet muhammad. Im sure many questions can be answered reading that book.

A book written by whom. And what questions are you and your book going to answer. Just curious.

Post the link here please, will you?
A book written by whom. And what questions are you and your book going to answer. Just curious.

Just ought to make sure the writter is a professional. There are many out there, who are making 'false hadiths' and laws. Came across many of them.

Post the link here please, will you?

Just ought to make sure the writter is a professional. There are many out there, who are making 'false hadiths' and laws. Came across many of them.

That is exactly what I am trying to see that what is our friend going to throw at us that is not available for us to research and read on at the first place.

Kill every non-Muslim, Taseer called it the Black Law, non-Muslims don't even believe in the entire Islam! They think its fiction. Kill them.

Atheists don't even believe in the existence of God, kill them!

Kill em all, <muahahahhahahaha>

Calm down Asim. I am also very depressed and inhuman reaction of some of my countrymen have deeply saddened me but there is no reason to lose sanity and logic. Keep your head cool and control your emotions. I am optimistic person by nature so i say good times will come.

As for those people who are celebrating Taseer's murder or justifying his death, may God show them the right path. I am hopeful that his death will not go in vain and people will learn to tolerate each other.:cheers:

Mullahs love to use the "What if your mother is insulted" argument, won't you fight back then? Lets use the same...

A father's insult is not just he who curses his father, it is equally insulting if he is not followed or disobeyed - at least in the prevalent culture, in Muslim countries.

By the same count its not just an insult when you swear at the Prophet, it is also insulting when the Prophet is not followed. Who here can say they have ALWAYS followed the Prophet.

Ok the game, set, match boys. Kill everyone. Then shoot yourself.

yeah, calm down mate

Asim makes a fair point, albeit sarcastically.

This attitude that only me, myself and I can define what is right and wrong is the problem.

As a small example, I have seen people getting beat up in a certain mosque when they did not kiss their hands and raise them to their eyes when Muhammad's (PBUH) name was mentioned, simply because the Imam of the sect had declared anyone not doing so not a true muslim and therefore not welcome in that mosque.

And yet all these people go to Masjid Al-Haram, and there no problem is created when muslims from all over the world say namaz differently in their own ways.

If we all keep dividing and excluding all these people who are also created by Allah, where does that leave our society and our place in the world at large?

If we keep persisting with this hypocrisy in all aspects of our lives, we have nowhere to go but down, and recent events show us that this decline is indeed happening.

leave it Asim,

trying to beat sense into these mullahs and religious fanatics is the best way to waste your time..........:coffee:

Please remember:

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to remain silent."

We MUST speak up!

.................and get killed by own security guard! count me out of this speaking!

Speaking time is up, urgent and severe action is required, if civilized world as we know of is to survive.

He is spot on, it is you who is missing the bigger picture...
RR, what is your assessment of what is happening in Pakistan right now? Is it irreversible radicalization? Has the Red Mosque mentality spread throughout the country?

Back
Top Bottom