97% of the Chinese people like Pakistan according to a poll from Baidu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Well, i know this poll might not be a 100% representive poll conducted by the professional, nor it is a random survey.

But still Baidu is the largest Chinese-speaking online community, there are many young Chinese netizens over there. This gives a pretty good example how Pakistan is viewed by the younger generation of China.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=821769334

PC-01.JPG

:china::pakistan:

Speechless, the light of Pakistan is strong negatives and feeling down except China only!

We never forget you and your strong supports after sudden OBL raids.

:pakistan::china:

A friend in need is a friend indeed, Pakistan should learn walk!

learn walk? :Cheey:
There is no such thing in the world someone leads another one for 50 years, or 20 years, or whatever the sh*t it is. Leading has an edge of only one generation. Pakistan can choose to even the score in any generation. This generation is not too bad either. :Cheesy:

The other 3% were probably drunk and couldn't vote properly.

Wow, Pakistan public relationship worked and fruited in China. I must say they have great apprehension about China a short 5 years ago.

china and pakistan always helped each other in time of need and are true friends helping eachother and uniamously supporting each other

Brothers do you want to know how deep and sincere the friendship between Pakistan and China is?

Recently I went to a Chinese restaurant (take out) I ordered chicken fried rice and 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings, I go to pick up my food (and the Chinese guy working there knows I'm Pakistani) instead of giving me 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings he gave me 6 at the cost of 5!

Now brothers that is true friendship of Pakistan-China alliance.

Lol true story...

learn walk? :Cheey:
There is no such thing in the world someone leads another one for 50 years, or 20 years, or whatever the sh*t it is. Leading has an edge of only one generation. Pakistan can choose to even the score in any generation. This generation is not too bad either. :Cheesy:

Yawwn, I must be good sleep. We didn't invite you to this thread. Just inform you this thread is between Pakistan and China romantic, you indian under false flag?

Get lose! :D

By the way, I forgot to mention.

After the big news of OBL found in Pakistan, I went to the job in the morning next day, a Chinese employee came to me and suddenly show a hand shake and solidarity nod! .........A bond friendship!

:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom